Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 38. (Read 62076 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

Devvie, swap was not forced, but intentional, because FAIL needed BTC pair. 2 weeks were more than enough time, the swap process was explained in details (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10859766) and we posted reminders every day here, on Twitter and on Facebook. We also discussed swap since December last year so it is not our fault if some people lost their coins. It's not like we have personal phone numbers on everybody to call them and warn them about the swap.

EDIT: We are still in holidays, but we will be continuing our work on FAIL after tomorrow.

"forced" meaning a fork where the old wallet will not work any longer when the new wallet launches... No harsh words meant Smiley I know you are hard-working and honest crypto developers - I'm glad to be part of the team!

Devvie
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Yeah I feel you here: I'm never happy with forced swaps either (forced, meaning: be on time or lose it all). Because as far as I can tell... You indeed needed to swap within the two weeks offered Sad I was lucky they contacted me for translating, otherwise I'm sure I'd've missed it myself (with over 100 wallets running...).

But if I'm mistaken here, I sure hope to get corrected Smiley

Devvie

Devvie, swap was not forced, but intentional, because FAIL needed BTC pair. 2 weeks were more than enough time, the swap process was explained in details (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10859766) and we posted reminders every day here, on Twitter and on Facebook. We also discussed swap since December last year so it is not our fault if some people lost their coins. It's not like we have personal phone numbers on everybody to call them and warn them about the swap.

EDIT: We are still in holidays, but we will be continuing our work on FAIL after tomorrow.
Hello,

I didn't notice that you swapped the coins.
Are my old ones now wasted or can you exchange them for me?
Thx a lot.

Yeah I feel you here: I'm never happy with forced swaps either (forced, meaning: be on time or lose it all). Because as far as I can tell... You indeed needed to swap within the two weeks offered Sad I was lucky they contacted me for translating, otherwise I'm sure I'd've missed it myself (with over 100 wallets running...).

But if I'm mistaken here, I sure hope to get corrected Smiley

Devvie
So... Could you explain the minimize weight consumption that failcoin introduced? Will this lead to 'older' coins that mint better? Or is something else going on?

Just curious Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Good Day Mr. B!

New Fail Pool: https://pool.bejjan.net/pool/FAIL

Smiley

Hey Mr. A!

We are celebrating Easter here, but in Monday I'll be back working full time on FAIL and our FAILURE will continue. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 339
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Third Topic from FAILcoin.
How many topics do you want to create ?
German:
Drittes Topic von Failcoin.
Wieviele sollen noch kommen ?

You (and some other guy who posted here acting as surprised) were among many people with which I talked about FAIL development, but decided not to use your services. It is quite normal to launch new thread as FAIL is а new coin (despite the fact it was premined and early adopters were compensated). I would suggest you (and some people who try trolling FAIL) to go somewhere else if you don't have anything to offer as suggestions/opinions about FAIL"s future.

Dodgy coins tend to have self moderated threads. FAILcoin's new thread is not self moderated and nothing seems dodgy about it to me.
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Hello,

i didnt notice that you swaped the coins.
Are my old ones now wasted or can you exchange them for me?
Thx a lot.

legendary
@FAILCommunity
German:

You (and some other guy who posted here acting as surprised) were among many people with which I talked about FAIL development, but decided not to use your services. It is quite normal to launch new thread as FAIL is а new coin (despite the fact it was premined and early adopters were compensated). I would suggest you (and some people who try trolling FAIL) to go somewhere else if you don't have anything to offer as suggestions/opinions about FAIL"s future.
Activity: 514
Premine was used for swap, which lasted exactly 2 weeks. Old FAIL was with about 78B supply and was denominated at the rate 1 old FAIL for 0.00025 new. We decided to keep FAIL instead launching it as a entirely new coin.

Nobody is lying here, because you can find details about the process.

Cheers,
Spartak

I believe you.
Activity: 474
German:
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Premine was used for swap, which lasted exactly 2 weeks. Old FAIL was with about 78B supply and was denominated at the rate 1 old FAIL for 0.00025 new. We decided to keep FAIL instead launching it as a entirely new coin.

Nobody is lying here, because you can find details about the process.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Very big SWAP .. n dump dump ... failed agan
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I have 12 failcoins so far. Going to hold onto them for a while Smiley
Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!
Am i correct? A premine of 15,626,440 FAIL?
On a total of 3 mil POW coins after 1!
So basically 18 mil coins in a year where you have 15.6 Mil coins in your own hands.
Again, am i correct?

LOL @ OP message saying "We have failed and scammed number of times"

That's clear language.

R
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Spartak,

I must admit, You brought in tons of energy and plans to make Failcoin successful. You'll be the first person I think, who will succeed in Failed project..  Cool

Plan is pretty simple and we announced it here and on Twitter few hours ago:

http://twitter.com/FAILCommunity/status/585748581337985024

Unfortunately, many people still are looking at the name of the coin without thinking about the bigger picture here. Smiley FAIL has better chances for adoption than 90% of other currencies... probably even more. It could be turned into pretty much anything (except putting our logo on Nascar's car like Doge did.. you can imagine someone drives with 200 mph/h with FAIL logo on his car. Grin). We also have idea pretty clever idea about rebranding (i.e. not use FAIL in the logo), but the name will stay the same.

That is why I said we are going to build our grounds first. Why should we talk with bigger exchanges now? So they can list us when we still don't have anything to offer? It will be fast FAIL's FAILURE.

Anyway... it will be long journey and we are not in hurry to be on top of the market cap as many others are trying.
Spartak,

I must admit, You brought in tons of energy and plans to make Failcoin successful. You'll be the first person I think, who will succeed in Failed project..  Cool
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Just noticed. Failcoin is not listed on coinmarketcap.com.

It was just removed by Gliss on our request. Coinmarketcap calculated our cap X our old supply and this is not correct. We will be listed again pretty soon.

EDIT: http://twitter.com/FAILCommunity/status/585786343336325120
Just noticed. Failcoin is not listed on coinmarketcap.com.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
It's not a typo. Either you are betasharex who vanished with people's btc, or you bought their script for 5-10 btc.

Hm... I do know who runned BetashareX and I'm quite sure that CryptoTradeEx is runned by the same guy, but from you I understand that BetashareX is disappeared. I am removing this exchange from the OP.
Pages:
Jump to: