Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 39. (Read 62076 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
#FAIL FailCoin has been added on

Enjoy your trading on our Exchange Platform with 0% fees.

You can check our official thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptotradeexchange-multi-currencies-trading-exchange-hi-security-cte-1005354

Regards and have a nice trading!

Hello,

We will put your exchange in the OP, but I must say that people should use it with caution. I just hope that your idea is to take some part (%) of cryptocurrencies trading and not to scam people. Everyone deserve a chance either is you or FAIL so.. thanks. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

CryptoTradeEx
Copyright © 2014 CryptoTrdeEx
Cryptocurrency Exchange
All rights reserved

Why not 2015? You are open official in 2015 year or not? And why you are have here two different names of your service? Its looks strange Smiley Better wait their answers on my questions Smiley

They are answer quickly

CryptoTradeEx
Cryptocurrency Exchange
All rights reserved

Why not 2015? You are open official in 2015 year or not? And why you are have here two different names of your service?

Ops, just a typo. Thanks for pointing that out! We will fix asap.

We also use CryptoTradeEx as nickname of CryptoTrade.Exchange, as explained above in our OP.

Regards.
It's not a typo. Either you are betasharex who vanished with people's btc, or you bought their script for 5-10 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Can't find my address on that top rich. Damn, i'm death poor Cheesy

EDIT: Type listaddressgroupings and you will see where is the "problem". It's normal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Can't find my address on that top rich. Damn, i'm death poor Cheesy
legendary
@FAILCommunity
In the next few days we are going to start developing our social side. We look good on Twitter and Facebook (where our indonesian group for example has 104 members), but Reddit and such are disaster. Keep in mind that we are not going to develop as FAILCoin, but as FAILCommunity. After we look better from that side, we will start working on merchants and adoption. Exchanges are not our top priority.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
FAILCoin faucet...

.. block explorer and Rich list are now available.

BLOCK EXPLORER
RICH LIST

Of course we will have our own block explorer, but you can use this one for a start. OP is updated and you can find them under Faucets and Resources sections.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
YO GUYS SUCHPOOL NEED SOME LOVE (AND HASH)

https://suchpool.pw/fail

thanks!

It's too difficult to get miners, given the facts that:
- There was premine which is distributed to early adopters.
- Block reward is low.
- Price is... well... close to 0. (though Coinmarketcap currently are multiplying to old FAIL supply and this is the result):

Ripple's cap is blown away. Grin

To all who currently decided to mine despite those facts - Thank you. I must say that if ROI is made, it will not be very soon. Currently FAIL is not for miners who wants to get on board early or to expect fast profits. What I can promise you that we are staying and soon we will get on bigger exchanges even If I have to sell my apartment. I have also explained that people (me included) behind FAIL embraced it because of the idea... not because of the profits.

Currently we are working on our "face" (i.e. trying to make us look better). That includes a lot of stuff, but hype is out of the question. I did told to one guy that we are building our foundations, not FAIL's price and to be honest - we will be something like DNotes (though my personal opinion is that FAIL has a lot more chances to grow). You can see how they developed. Adoption is what matters, but first we need to take care about few things.

We promised honesty and that is what you'll get.

Cheers,
Spartak

Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
YO GUYS SUCHPOOL NEED SOME LOVE (AND HASH)

https://suchpool.pw/fail

thanks!
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
interesting .... this coin will be exchanged for stock exchanges? or we dig her collection?)))
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Spartak_t with what program did you render the coin?
The Coin looks good but I think the rendering isn't the best.

Hey,

Do you mean the logo? If so - Photoshop and Zbrush were used. Frankly speaking, I suck on designing and I asked a friend to do it, but he is too busy (he's working for Gameloft and he's creating monsters for games Smiley). It is not the best one, but it's better than my "attempts". Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin

You can check our official thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptotradeexchange-multi-currencies-trading-exchange-hi-security-cte-1005354

Hello,

We will put your exchange in the OP, but I must say that people should use it with caution. I just hope that your idea is to take some part (%) of cryptocurrencies trading and not to scam people. Everyone deserve a chance either is you or FAIL so.. thanks. Smiley

Cheers,
Spartak

CryptoTradeEx
Cryptocurrency Exchange
All rights reserved

Why not 2015? You are open official in 2015 year or not? And why you are have here two different names of your service? Its looks strange Smiley Better wait their answers on my questions Smiley

They are answer quickly

CryptoTradeEx
Cryptocurrency Exchange
All rights reserved

Why not 2015? You are open official in 2015 year or not? And why you are have here two different names of your service?

Ops, just a typo. Thanks for pointing that out! We will fix asap.

We also use CryptoTradeEx as nickname of CryptoTrade.Exchange, as explained above in our OP.

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin

Hello,

Cheers,
Spartak

CryptoTradeEx
Cryptocurrency Exchange
All rights reserved

Activity: 965
Merit: 515
Spartak_t with what program did you render the coin?
The Coin looks good but I think the rendering isn't the best.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN
soooooo the coins i have in my old wallet are gone now?

i wish i had followed your coin a bit more closely....
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Hello,

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
we need another exchange , yobit , c-cex , Polo , Bittrex , crypsty and finally BTC-e
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Well, I fell asleep now matter how hard I tried to stay awake, but it seems that transition after block #888 went smooth. We are now starting to build our foundations slowly. Thank you for your interest in FAIL!

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Block 888 arriving soon! Make sure to point your hash on https://SuchPool.pw/fail to come grab your Failcoins!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Launched my miner just now.
Pages:
Jump to: