Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 25. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
why: "exclusively on c-cex" on the op title?
This keeps other exchanges away and fantom seems as a c-cex scam

I had to do that because the free listing was given if C-CeX is given some marketing, which I obliged. The C-CeX Charade Lasts Only for a week
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
"UI STILL NEEDS FIXES, WILL BE POLISHED IN FUTURE VERSIONS"

OP still needs fixes at first ! FCX to FNX, for example
damn, i stop my CPU till it not fixed
schoolboy's mistake
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
why: "exclusively on c-cex" on the op title?
This keeps other exchanges away and fantom seems as a c-cex scam
С-cex is half-dead exchange. We need a bittrex.

Any maybe even yobit so people who doesn't want to cause a direct dump/pump can giveaway their fantom for free.... the problem is that DuckYeah seems that hates that exchange even if offers something that is a little different from others like the ROM

I got shipdumped and I am not happy with YoShit, because they have too many restrictionz

If you want at this point i will try to chat with blacksmith to see if is all real

Who is the BlackSmith?

Blacksmith is yobit admin, and if you don't know that how you can tell that yobit shipdumped your coin? anyway from the yobit chatbox camed out that this isn't your first coin at least is what some users told in the chatbox.

Not YoBit, just the roughness of the market, i'm just nervous near YoBit
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Any maybe even yobit so people who doesn't want to cause a direct dump/pump can giveaway their fantom for free.... the problem is that DuckYeah seems that hates that exchange even if offers something that is a little different from others like the ROM

I got shipdumped and I am not happy with YoShit, because they have too many restrictionz

If you want at this point i will try to chat with blacksmith to see if is all real

Who is the BlackSmith?

Blacksmith is yobit admin, and if you don't know that how you can tell that yobit shipdumped your coin? anyway from the yobit chatbox camed out that this isn't your first coin at least is what some users told in the chatbox.

Who is the BlackSmith?

hi
i not understand

my adress Fh7YC7cFqpRXHq82aknsdqjkgiR8VnV6Su

+ 228 from dev

pos

after some time did not open wallet
today on the balance - 57.02 !!!

Download the latest wallet
import key
but nothing (

the last operation - output 57.02

have variant how to fix?

If your number is before 30, then you should have got your coins, otherwise anyone after ~ 30 didn't get coins because the coins ran out
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
hi
i not understand

my adress Fh7YC7cFqpRXHq82aknsdqjkgiR8VnV6Su

+ 228 from dev

pos

after some time did not open wallet
today on the balance - 57.02 !!!

Download the latest wallet
import key
but nothing (

the last operation - output 57.02

have variant how to fix?
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
c-cex has always been a good place to start for new coins
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
С-cex is half-dead exchange.

No, c-cex is far from it. What makes you think so?

His membership level!  Wink
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Yobit and their endless list of new coins they throw out are just in house scams, your slowly getting milked over time for the price of nothing.

Yer iv got a problem with them too.  
legendary
Activity: 1498
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
С-cex is half-dead exchange.

No, c-cex is far from it. What makes you think so?

Activity: 204
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Good luck!!

BTW. Huge volume on C-cex!!  Grin
Good Morning! It is now time to attract people with something interesting, adding Fantom to C-Cex is just a small step. Smiley
It is your turn! Again! Smiley

Exactly...

Some publicity, New things. You've got a serious amount of responsibility Dev. Lots of people counting on you!

I'll live up to my work
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
Good Morning! It is now time to attract people with something interesting, adding Fantom to C-Cex is just a small step. Smiley

Exactly...

Some publicity, New things. You've got a serious amount of responsibility Dev. Lots of people counting on you!
legendary
Activity: 1559
Epic Private Internet Cash
Pages:
Jump to: