Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 20. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There is some movement ahead in C-Cex.  Grin

Some good volume there, ain't?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
There is some movement ahead in C-Cex.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
LOL  Cheesy Thanks for the kind words..

Can someone give me an estimate total coins? It seems my new source is having some issues with larger databases. Addres wise Fantom currently has 43378 addresses to scan through..  So I need to tweak a few things..

If I cant fix this within a few hours I will temporary revert back to the old explorer until I am certian I fixed this issue... We don't want buggy explorers now do we Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Ha-ha  Grin  Grin  Lot of fun today guys Smiley
Well who am I then ?   Grin

Who said there can't be multiple bosses? What is above boss.... CEO? CCD? C?? XBT?, I got it BTCBTCBTC

And future legendary member, also - are there moderator elections, if there are, you, ocminer, BanzaiBTC, Shkembe, TillKoeIn (Yes, I know his love for satcoining) should go in for it

EDIT: I can't make head or tail about the contents in hardware BG, also - I should think before I speak - maybe thats' why I have ended up being like Adam Connover
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Well who am I then ?   Grin
Any ETA on block explorer being back up?  Thx!

Currently rebalancing.. Need a few tweaks and its done..Eta a few hours

Grin You da man!

Most, definitely not! He's da boss!
legendary
Activity: 1148

Grin You da man!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Any ETA on new POS launch? Any decision on the ticker (FCX vs. FNX)Huh How are masternodes coming along? I'm excited for the future of this coin.

I need programmatical suggestions on how to make it more efficient.

I put up a vote

No MNodes until code is perfect

My suggestion is to keep masternodes out of it until they actually serve a purpose.
JoshuaFest will be looking into Electrum
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Who cares about exchanges for now.  Let's get some implementation of features finished.  Polish up the wallet.  Get the features working.  Change the PoS if need be.  Let's see some development and get the ball rolling.

Exchanges will follow through with time.  And if the price is right, they will all jump on the bandwagon.  Let's see what fantom is all about.

The fact that it is CPU based, gives everyone a chance.  Even those that jumped on the bandwagon late like myself...

Word to Duck, don't change the algo...  EVER...  and I believe you will have a winner.

Well, so many highly regarded members are saying don't change the algo, then so be it
legendary
Ohh and I voted FNX because FCX is a stock symbol and would make it difficult to follow a hashtag on Twitter...  Plus it's FNX in the wallet so it should be consistent.
legendary
Who cares about exchanges for now.  Let's get some implementation of features finished.  Polish up the wallet.  Get the features working.  Change the PoS if need be.  Let's see some development and get the ball rolling.

Exchanges will follow through with time.  And if the price is right, they will all jump on the bandwagon.  Let's see what fantom is all about.

The fact that it is CPU based, gives everyone a chance.  Even those that jumped on the bandwagon late like myself...

Word to Duck, don't change the algo...  EVER...  and I believe you will have a winner.
legendary
Activity: 966
Exchanges must care about community, not about dev, no?

It should be, but they are bussines and are only looking for profit, i think we need a reliable and low cost p2p exchange and forget about actual exchanges model
legendary

That's right!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: