Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 22. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

why are we so focused on exchanges. stick to development

I concur. I could care less about exchanges. Especially the PnD ones....
Activity: 302
Fuck yobit and fuck blacksmith they bring nothing to the table... NOTHING!!
Activity: 469
Why are we desperate to get onto YoBit?
Yobit -Salvation Army
C-Cex -Wal-Mart
Bittrex - Target
Cryptsy - Montgomery Ward
Poloniex - Sax 5th Ave

why are we so focused on exchanges. stick to development
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yobit has frozen my account for no reason and stolen coins from me. So, good riddance. Hold out for more legitimate exchanges.

I don't think Yobit froze accounts for no reasons, once one was found out that made another account and got both frozen but he forgot to tell that he had an older account until much later.

I have two accounts on there but I hardly ever use my old one. Maybe that was why. Either way, I am out 0.2 BTC which sucks.

Well is part your fault for having multiple accounts which is against yobit TOS, anyway let's end this offtopic here and see if the dev anyway has something to add to the whole thing

Also, if YoBit (not abusing not since that didn't turn out well) has a compilation issue, they could have informed me

Or you can learn how to be more diplomatic. Diplomacy can get you a long way in life and with diplomacy you can get people that you hate to do things that are in the best interest of everyone. Even if you hate someone it is not in your interest to make it public and say it to someone's face. Learn this lesson that sometimes it is best to keep your opinions to yourself and keep your cards close to you, otherwise your are going to get stuck and might get no-where and be out in the cold on your own.. If you want to be arrogant you must have the resources and skills to get what you want on your own. Unfortunately, with experimental code and not seemlingly to be able to fix the code properly (at least that is how it looks and I could be wrong), you need to apply diplomacy to get want your want as arrogance will get you no-where in this case.

One way of action would be to apologize to Blacksmith, although it might be too late for diplomacy.

In that case I will try to be diplomatic
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Why are we desperate to get onto YoBit?
Yobit -Salvation Army
C-Cex -Wal-Mart
Bittrex - Target
Cryptsy - Montgomery Ward
Poloniex - Sax 5th Ave
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Yobit has frozen my account for no reason and stolen coins from me. So, good riddance. Hold out for more legitimate exchanges.

I don't think Yobit froze accounts for no reasons, once one was found out that made another account and got both frozen but he forgot to tell that he had an older account until much later.

I have two accounts on there but I hardly ever use my old one. Maybe that was why. Either way, I am out 0.2 BTC which sucks.

Well is part your fault for having multiple accounts which is against yobit TOS, anyway let's end this offtopic here and see if the dev anyway has something to add to the whole thing

Also, if YoBit (not abusing not since that didn't turn out well) has a compilation issue, they could have informed me

Or you can learn how to be more diplomatic. Diplomacy can get you a long way in life and with diplomacy you can get people that you hate to do things that are in the best interest of everyone. Even if you hate someone it is not in your interest to make it public and say it to someone's face. Learn this lesson that sometimes it is best to keep your opinions to yourself and keep your cards close to you, otherwise your are going to get stuck and might get no-where and be out in the cold on your own.. If you want to be arrogant you must have the resources and skills to get what you want on your own. Unfortunately, with experimental code and not seemlingly to be able to fix the code properly (at least that is how it looks and I could be wrong), you need to apply diplomacy to get want your want as arrogance will get you no-where in this case.

One way of action would be to apologize to Blacksmith, although it might be too late for diplomacy.

So somehow, one of my machines ended up on a fork for a few hours and I had some connections too. So everyone should check with the block explorer to make sure they're on the same block.

82708 right now.

If you need to connect to the explorer, addnode=194.135.93.51

I am also working on a new type of explorer Wink
Example, www.chipcoin.info/explorer2

I hope to finsish the fantom version within a week or so, really busy atm  Wink

That's some fine stuff man!

Side note, this is my new PoS Scheme:

Code:

int64_t GetProofOfStakeReward(int64_t nFees, int64_t nCoinAge)
{
int64_t currentBalance = pwalletMain->GetBalance();
int64_t nSubsidy;
int64_t nQunti = 0.5 * COIN;
int64_t currentSupply = pindexBest->nMoneySupply;

if(pindexBest->nHeight < 1000)
    {
nQunti = 0.01 * COIN;
nLexi = 0.01 * COIN;
}
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 10000)
    {
nQunti = 0.1 * COIN;
nLexi = 0.1 * COIN
}
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 20000)
    {
nQunti = 1 * COIN;
nLexi = 1 * COIN;
}
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 50000)
    {
nQunti = 2 * COIN;
nLexi = 2 * COIN;
}
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 85000)
    {
nQunti = 1 * COIN;
nLexi = 1 * COIN;
}

if(currentBalance > 12000 * COIN)
{
nLexi = nCoinAge * (1 * CENT) * 33 / (365 * 33 + 8); // 1% Interest Per Annum
}

if(currentBalance > 25000 * COIN && currentSupply > 1500000)
{
nLexi = -50 * COIN;
}

if(currentBalance < 100 * COIN && currentSupply < 1080000)
{
nLexi = 8 * COIN;
}

if (pindexBest->nHeight < 99999999)
{
nSubsidy = nQunti;
}

else {nSubsidy = nLexi;}

if (currentSupply > 2000000)
{
nSubsidy = 0;
}

LogPrint("creation", "GetProofOfStakeReward() : create=%s nSubsidy=%d\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy), nSubsidy);
    return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

In English:

It will follow the normal PoS Scheme till block 99999999 (set that number for now)

When Block 99999999 is passed, these will be the new rules:

- If your balance is above 12000, instead of getting HiPoS, you get 1% Interest p.a.
- If your balance is above 25000 and the total supply is above 1500000 Fantoms, the reward (not appl.) becomes - 50 Fantom (a.k.a 50 Fantom Less)
- If your balance is below 100 and the total supply is below 1080000 Fantoms, the reward is a generous 8 Fantom
- If your the total supply exceeds 2000000 Fantoms, the PoS Rewards STOP and nFees hike* to support the stakers.

* - nFees part is still being coded

THIS IS APART FROM MNODES

This is part of the process of making a self sustainable network, MQW is next, self modulating Transaction Fees and auto-PoW Turnoff

I think u may have to tweak that a bit. 99,999,999 blocks will take 88 years. Also, people with 25K fantom can just split that into smaller wallets to prevent to -50 staking thing. Alternatively, they can split that 25K wallet into 250 smaller 100 wallets and stake some uber coinz. This was a joke right?

This looks for the total balance and the uber coinz only happen if the total supply is under 1080000 Fantom/
DuckYeah, playtime is over because you know what our kindly BlackSmith told?

BlackSmith LX: Mbccompany, ?
Mbccompany: can you tell why fantom isn't listed here? the dev told that you didn't given a **** about his coin and is making accusation against this exchange calling yoshit
BlackSmith LX: Mbccompany, compilation issues
Mbccompany: He fixed it, in fact cex has it now
BlackSmith LX: Mbccompany, after such words of course we won't host it, now this coin is in black list

At the end the restrictions were made because you instead of staying calm went offensive against the exchange, i hope that c-cex will notice this and will do as newyorkcoin is having on Cryptonia where they are being delisted for being offensive and blackmail

P.s. the chat is real, isn't fake, there are testimonies and i can even provide a screen of the whole chat if you want it

Ah, Shared Hatred! Never Mind!

Now, I haven't said anything at all against C-CeX, so why should be I delisted
Explorer will be back up tomorrow.. I migrated it to the new source already, but the database re-index takes a few hours with this many blocks..

Awesome! Thanks for the work. I'll be sure to throw a donation your way.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Explorer will be back up tomorrow.. I migrated it to the new source already, but the database re-index takes a few hours with this many blocks..

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Thread is full of fudsters.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Mbccompany: can you tell why fantom isn't listed here? the dev told that you didn't given a **** about his coin and is making accusation against this exchange calling yoshit
BlackSmith LX: Mbccompany, after such words of course we won't host it, now this coin is in black list

At the end the restrictions were made because you instead of staying calm went offensive against the exchange, i hope that c-cex will notice this and will do as newyorkcoin is having on Cryptonia where they are being delisted for being offensive and blackmail

P.s. the chat is real, isn't fake, there are testimonies and i can even provide a screen of the whole chat if you want it
I don't want to see you here!
don't like it,don't eat!
stop blaming everyone else!
you're like an old grandma at the market!

Not a smart move from someone who want this coin getting listed on another exchange. Stupidity at its fullest!

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

I don't want to see you here!
don't like it,don't eat!
stop blaming everyone else!
you're like an old grandma at the market!
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
My explorer server appears to be in a reboot loop lol.. working on it
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
i can confirm it, but have not made a screenshot  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: