Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 89. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 500
Virustotal is not guarantee. Besides it can be time bomb trojan. Need to check in hex editor at least.

I downloaded a hex editor. Exactly what should I be looking for? I've been lucky and have not downloaded a trojan, yet. But the last thing I want is for someone to steal my keepass file.
Bumping this. Is there an easy way with a hex editor to spot anything fishy? Or do I need to rely on someone who knows what they are doing.  Tongue
I have the Windows qt downloaded, but I have not executed it yet due to paranoia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD6bQ3DQSLA

The wallet looks good, safe and ready to go. I have nothing to worry about.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
10 ) How to get away with murder?

Maybe watch Dexter is a good way to explore that question!  Wink

Or watch "How to get away with murder"  Cheesy

lol! I don't know that one, i need to watch it!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Or watch "How to get away with murder"  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1421

Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
QT wallet looks awesome Smiley

Just downloaded it, looks  nice, yeah. What's next step?

ok.
Downloaded qt wallet. What now?

Now wait, till the launch date (3rd Sept) and if above full, PM to reserve thy coins....

Can anyone kindly post some nodes and can others verify them so that we can check if the P2P Network works, because it has be be verified so that we can have a successful launch with a strong network and active miners (obviously after 3rd Nov @ 00:00 IST)

PM send, impressive looking wallet. Will be mining at launch.

If you like the wallet you might also like DarkSilk which it was forked from.
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

Just downloaded it, looks  nice, yeah. What's next step?

ok.

Now wait, till the launch date (3rd Sept) and if above full, PM to reserve thy coins....

Can anyone kindly post some nodes and can others verify them so that we can check if the P2P Network works, because it has be be verified so that we can have a successful launch with a strong network and active miners (obviously after 3rd Nov @ 00:00 IST)

PM send, impressive looking wallet. Will be mining at launch.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Virustotal is not guarantee. Besides it can be time bomb trojan. Need to check in hex editor at least.

I downloaded a hex editor. Exactly what should I be looking for? I've been lucky and have not downloaded a trojan, yet. But the last thing I want is for someone to steal my keepass file.
Bumping this. Is there an easy way with a hex editor to spot anything fishy? Or do I need to rely on someone who knows what they are doing.  Tongue
I have the Windows qt downloaded, but I have not executed it yet due to paranoia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD6bQ3DQSLA
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Just downloaded it, looks  nice, yeah. What's next step?

ok.

legendary
Activity: 1559
Epic Private Internet Cash

Just downloaded it, looks  nice, yeah. What's next step?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Activity: 268
Merit: 252
ok.
legendary
Find a victim that you have absolutely no prior connection. Someone that is homeless is a prime candidate, especially if they are very intoxicated. Lure the person to a seclude spot and strangle them. Make sure that you have no prior arrests, and avoid getting arrested for anything else for the rest of your life.

Edit:Now that I have posted this, I have decreased my chances of getting away with it.  Cheesy But someone else could.
Can anyone connect with each other, that Tick you see only lasts till November 3 00:00:00 IST, till then the chain is stagnant. After 28 Seconds, the chain can start moving
Remember, this release is meant to help the setup of nodes two days before launch and for code examination
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
i download wallet fantom
legendary

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Maybe how you put CPUMiner into the QT wallet was different from the others and this caused that all the AV couldn't find it... Anyway i added Fantom to my quede of sync on my crypto computer
Pages:
Jump to: