Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 92. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Could someone make a Sig Campaign?, The Sig, I'll host the campaign
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
2 ) Who discovered the Cross Site Scripting Attack Vector for Google? - 25 Fantom

Indian hacker Mohit Kumar discovered the XSS vulnerability on Google’s domain, and wrote up a proof of concept.

I will take this as a yes, but please stop answering and allow others to answer as well, thank you!

Sorry! No problem. Thanks
Watching this. Interesting concept

Do you need logo design, or you already have it?

I have some nice idea for logo  Grin

Did some sneaky stuff and got a decent logo (not shitty, but not kickass either)

2 ) Who discovered the Cross Site Scripting Attack Vector for Google? - 25 Fantom

Indian hacker Mohit Kumar discovered the XSS vulnerability on Google’s domain, and wrote up a proof of concept.

I will take this as a yes, but please stop answering and allow others to answer as well, thank you!

1 ) What Came First, The Chicken or The Egg? - 10 Fantom

A long time ago there was a chicken-like bird. It was genetically close to a chicken, but wasn’t a full-blown chicken yet. Let it be a proto-chicken. So proto-hen laid an egg, and proto-rooster fertilized it. But when the genes from ma and pa almost-chicken fused, they combined in a new way, creating a mutation that accidently made the baby different from its parents. Although it would take millennia for the difference to be noticed, that egg was different enough to become the official progenitor of a new species, now known as the chicken. So in a nutshell, two birds that weren’t really chickens created a chicken egg.
So the answer is: The egg came first, and then it hatched a chicken.

This is the first proper answer I have heard, so people so yes others no without reason, you deserve the coinz, because of your good servitude for this great question, I award 17 Fantom More
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
1 ) What Came First, The Chicken or The Egg? - 10 Fantom

A long time ago there was a chicken-like bird. It was genetically close to a chicken, but wasn’t a full-blown chicken yet. Let it be a proto-chicken. So proto-hen laid an egg, and proto-rooster fertilized it. But when the genes from ma and pa almost-chicken fused, they combined in a new way, creating a mutation that accidently made the baby different from its parents. Although it would take millennia for the difference to be noticed, that egg was different enough to become the official progenitor of a new species, now known as the chicken. So in a nutshell, two birds that weren’t really chickens created a chicken egg.
So the answer is: The egg came first, and then it hatched a chicken.
legendary

Activity: 378
EthBits
>Full Member - 32 XFC

Hm, ok!  Smiley
nice 32 XFC
Member - 16 XFC Cheesy

Anyway i don't know if be happy or not because donators doesn't get anything.... i think that is a bad idea, maybe if the dev can explain why maybe i will change opinion about it

Donators are huge in da cash, therefore, I am allergic to tons of cash, but I am fine with little (MY DEFINITION OF BIG CAAAAAAAASH IS > BTC 25 in One Account Owned By A Person)

6 ) Why was the product Maggi (Instant Noodles) banned in the Republic Of India (HINT: NOT BECAUSE OF ALLEGED MSG) - 18 Fantom

The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) had earlier said that tests deemed the instant noodles to contain "unsafe and hazardous" amounts of lead.

Correct Answer, You get your coins on launch!

>How to get away with murder?

All u need is to kill yourself Cheesy
Or be a soldier.

Nope, not correct (quite inconsise)

now just waiting for the launching  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Watching this. Interesting concept

Do you need logo design, or you already have it?

I have some nice idea for logo  Grin
>Full Member - 32 XFC

Hm, ok!  Smiley
nice 32 XFC
Member - 16 XFC Cheesy

Anyway i don't know if be happy or not because donators doesn't get anything.... i think that is a bad idea, maybe if the dev can explain why maybe i will change opinion about it

Donators are huge in da cash, therefore, I am allergic to tons of cash, but I am fine with little (MY DEFINITION OF BIG CAAAAAAAASH IS > BTC 25 in One Account Owned By A Person)

6 ) Why was the product Maggi (Instant Noodles) banned in the Republic Of India (HINT: NOT BECAUSE OF ALLEGED MSG) - 18 Fantom

The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) had earlier said that tests deemed the instant noodles to contain "unsafe and hazardous" amounts of lead.

Correct Answer, You get your coins on launch!

Or be a soldier.

Nope, not correct (quite inconsise)
legendary

Or be a soldier.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
>Full Member - 32 XFC

Hm, ok!  Smiley
nice 32 XFC
Member - 16 XFC Cheesy

Activity: 378
EthBits
>Full Member - 32 XFC

Hm, ok!  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is free distribution already running?
Algorithm's Results are Out: 1365.3 H/s for an i3 Dual Core @ 25% CPU
ok so github's link says this is Darksilk and not Fantom are you the same OP from Darkcash? make up your mind lol  Cheesy

My code is based on DarkSilk and I really do not know why the OP of DarkCash (Not a great name, a cliched name) looks like mine! F*king Copycat DarkShat! (Now that's an original title)
Activity: 476
ok so github's link says this is Darksilk and not Fantom are you the same OP from Darkcash? make up your mind lol  Cheesy

It's probably just a placeholder.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Pages:
Jump to: