Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 93. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Do you plan to write a white paper? I'd be interested in reading it and I'm interested to see the new code too.

I do not know how to write one, not good with LaTeX Sad But I can show to new code, preferably with the Genesis Block

Compiling on my PC is like compiling on a 7 Year Old PC

Haha I've compiled on a Dell laptop from 2008 before. The time adds up fast. Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you plan to write a white paper? I'd be interested in reading it and I'm interested to see the new code too.

I do not know how to write one, not good with LaTeX Sad But I can show to new code, preferably with the Genesis Block

Compiling on my PC is like compiling on a 7 Year Old PC
Can you explain this new aglo? Is it GPU suitable or will it be CPU only? Also why does distribution seem so far apart between ranks?

Velvet is designed to be CPU Only.

It uses MagiMath + X17 + Quark (Alternation between hashes) to make the most stressful algo there is...

Awesome. Can't wait for this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Can you explain this new aglo? Is it GPU suitable or will it be CPU only? Also why does distribution seem so far apart between ranks?

It uses MagiMath + X17 + Quark (Alternation between hashes) to make the most stressful algo there is...

Very interesting. Itll be nice to give this some hashes.

Activity: 994
New algo  Huh Countdown  Huh

Algorithm is Velvet (Custom Algo), The OP States 3rd Nov
Activity: 574
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156

When was The (Over-Celebrated, No Offence) Reign of Shivaji Maharaj Come to an End and why his dynasty got f*cked up?

April 3, 1680

Why did the dynasty get f*cked up (sorry for profanity)

He fucked up because he banished his son, and heir to the throne, for enjoying too many "sensual pleasures" which may have led to his own death in the long run...

Well, let me tell you this, Shivaji Maharaj (a.k.a. The Horny Bastard Remover 0.01 Alpha) is very celebrated in the Textbooks of India, so much I am made to scoop my ass and learn 5 page answers on his great deeds (which were not so great, IMO). Kinda reminds me of Kim Jong Un's self image....
Faucet Fantom ??  Huh

The coin is so fantom, there is no faucet, just kidding, you are talking to one.....

What is The Game Of Thrones Called In India?
Game of thrones  Cheesy

Why did the Indonesian Government Block It's Citizens to Work in Saudi (Among ~20 Countries)?
worker safety?

Does the word I2P (Internet Innocence Project) Sound ironic?
yes, yes it does

on the others I'm clueless

No,

In India, it's called Mahabharata of The West (Mahabharata is basically a long ass mythological story, no offence)

The Second Answer's Waayyy to Generic....

Reason for it's Irony?

I've read parts of that. I found it in the library one day. Very interesting stuff.

When was The (Over-Celebrated, No Offence) Reign of Shivaji Maharaj Come to an End and why his dynasty got f*cked up?

April 3, 1680

He fucked up because he banished his son, and heir to the throne, for enjoying too many "sensual pleasures" which may have led to his own death in the long run...

What is The Game Of Thrones Called In India?
Game of thrones  Cheesy

Why did the Indonesian Government Block It's Citizens to Work in Saudi (Among ~20 Countries)?
worker safety?

Does the word I2P (Internet Innocence Project) Sound ironic?
yes, yes it does

on the others I'm clueless

No,

In India, it's called Mahabharata of The West (Mahabharata is basically a long ass mythological story, no offence)

The Second Answer's Waayyy to Generic....

Reason for it's Irony?

April 3, 1680

Congratulations! First Builds, Succeed! Masternodes, I2P, Long Term Node Rewards (Quite Raw), More Surprises Coming!

Awesome! I am excited for launch!

April 3, 1680
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Watching and spot reserved! Wink
Activity: 378
EthBits
Pages:
Jump to: