Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FastCash - FastNetwork - Advertisement - Data Mining - Decentralized Exch. - page 19. (Read 31580 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
absolutely fast
this coin not much talk
but boom boom and boom
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟
Amazing coin, last i saw this coin is about 1k sats at coinexchange, now is 4k sats+ buy order at c-cex. sad for me too late to join airdrop.

If you think about it, even 10k is a ridiculously cheap price considered the low ammount of coins, it whould mean that the total market cap whould be 45'000$

And that's why i'm now very low on BTC  Roll Eyes
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I also think this FastCash must added to http://coinmarketcap.com/ yeah i'll request to http://coinmarketcap.com/ for added FastCash there when i on PC Cheesy
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
FCH needs a block explorer.-

How do you use a block explorer on 100% premine (genuinely curious)?
Activity: 13
One wallet has dumped over 100k so far on CCex, more big deposits coming in.

You've been warned. Get out while you can.
Activity: 896
FCH needs a block explorer.-
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Amazing coin, last i saw this coin is about 1k sats at coinexchange, now is 4k sats+ buy order at c-cex. sad for me too late to join airdrop.
How many hours left for anounnce Whitepaper ? sorry if i missed something here...because the threads is so fast last see at 11 pages and now 18 Shocked
Activity: 588
BitcoreService.com
Iam late to join this airdrop Sad

any plan to add at biggest market maybe poloniex or bittrex ?
Your request (32911) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Ryan Hentz  
Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Aug 26, 10:18 PDT

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand. Please encourage the development team to contact [email protected].

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
For real time chat with the Bittrex team and other crypto-currency enthusiasts, join our slack at http://slack.bittrex.com

Wow a good idea you're sent request to bittrex and already,,anyways i'll take my part for request there Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Your request (32911) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Ryan Hentz  
Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Aug 26, 10:18 PDT

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand. Please encourage the development team to contact [email protected].

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
For real time chat with the Bittrex team and other crypto-currency enthusiasts, join our slack at http://slack.bittrex.com
Activity: 546
Whitepaper just needs the greenlight from the developers. I'll update here once they give me a more exact ETA.
youre the Man Dev
very Proffesional
Thanks you Dev i recieved 1000 FastCash coin Wink
Activity: 14
Whitepaper just needs the greenlight from the developers. I'll update here once they give me a more exact ETA.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Hello dev, if you need Filipino Translation can you pls reserve for me? will proceed upon confirming.. Thanks
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
lol  Grin sell wall piling , sell your coin friend  Wink before the price goes to 1 satoshi Grin not sure FHC will last a long time  Tongue

Relax don't drink too much coffee, your 1 satoshi prediction will become 100k satoshi after full whitepaper released.
hi dude,I just gave my best advice , I am the luckiest person I have been selling coin in 5000 satoshi , and you do not dream FHC going to the 10k as you say Grin

After benefiting from the airdrop you are now spreading fud, you are a disgrace in the crypto scene.
To 100k now. Dev any new exchanges lik yobit

More exchanges are being contacted, and paid for. If you would like to help out, please submit a coin request form for FCH to an exchange of your choosing.
https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
Activity: 14
lol  Grin sell wall piling , sell your coin friend  Wink before the price goes to 1 satoshi Grin not sure FHC will last a long time  Tongue

Relax don't drink too much coffee, your 1 satoshi prediction will become 100k satoshi after full whitepaper released.
hi dude,I just gave my best advice , I am the luckiest person I have been selling coin in 5000 satoshi , and you do not dream FHC going to the 10k as you say Grin

After benefiting from the airdrop you are now spreading fud, you are a disgrace in the crypto scene.

More exchanges are being contacted, and paid for. If you would like to help out, please submit a coin request form for FCH to an exchange of your choosing.

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

yobit will liste
Pages:
Jump to: