Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!! - page 3. (Read 237840 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Is the dev team still on the forum, or did everyone throw a coin? The price is constantly decreasing, it is not visible that the coin is developing.

As many others projects... You just need to be more patient, we have gone through this before and you shouldn't expect much in the bear market. I just hope to hear some updates from the team soon Cry
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The dev(s) haven't been active since back in February and their profile says when they last logged in. The coin is dead

I think with this project FastCoin released fastest open market, fair, electronic money transactions Transaction stable! With 4 years under point Cheetah, FastCoin has proven to be a reliable Cryptocurency traded worldwide. Especially while blocks extremely attractive rewards will benefit individual users and participants.
Activity: 6
I think with this project FastCoin released fastest open market, fair, electronic money transactions Transaction stable! With 4 years under point Cheetah, FastCoin has proven to be a reliable Cryptocurency traded worldwide. Especially while blocks extremely attractive rewards will benefit individual users and participants.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Is the dev team still on the forum, or did everyone throw a coin? The price is constantly decreasing, it is not visible that the coin is developing.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
The wallet is not synchronized.

What could it be?
Activity: 1

What about payments? Do not they come to the wallet or to the stock exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
looks like a lot new pools are being started currently for this coin!  Grin Cool
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
MM Mining Power
Mine alt-coins and Payout in Bitcoin!

Port: 3433
User: Your Coin Payout wallet address
Password: c=Coin You want Payout
Fee: 0.69%
Payout: Every 45 Minutes

ADDRESS

PORT IS ON 3433
Set in Password -p c=Coin,d=Diff
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mastermining.net:3433 -u wallet_payoutCoins_address -p c=BTC,d=524288
For Payout in Fastcoin
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mastermining.net:3433 -u Fastcoin_address -p c=FST
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Five Blocktime blocks per minute, if a large number of transactions, will cause serious congestion in the network.

This person is an imposter who stole my account. Do not trust. Continues to post with it like a fucking moron.
Activity: 18

Not a cheating feature, Payout cron back normal again, our pool was on a wrong fork for about two days ago.
I have to re-sync Wallet and restart pool. To first watch we are on right chain i disable payout last 24H. But payout work back as normal!

also i have another  transaction in pool https://fst.mastermining.net that not include in blockchain, please resent coin to my fst adress:  fy3PqSNHdi4iP99C6LrfWR2rakehTWcQ85

id 1575633   2018-05-09 17:16:56   Debit_AP   Confirmed   fmQFnvTh...EYUU3kRZ   e2e60b16...dc59d3f5   n/a   4,043.50588301

hello you resent me 24/06 4043.50 fastcoin but its not confirmed in network and in cryptopia
you can look to tx id in exploer  e2e60b16fbe36461ca392e8006b187e95299a3fbd210c3204eb7287edc59d3f5 picture attached
http://pixs.ru/showimage/fstnojpg_9389774_30578863.jpg
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Five Blocktime blocks per minute, if a large number of transactions, will cause serious congestion in the network.
The good news is now the network has 2 pools and one solo miner, blockchain is more stable now. Smiley
If we could only update wallet and increase block time just a bit, we'd be in good shape.

Increase Blocktime, why ? Fastcoin is not so fast with 12sec Blocktime :-P.   I know the same fork with a 3second Blocktime lol and you think increase??
Activity: 255
Merit: 102
uBlock.it Admin
The good news is now the network has 2 pools and one solo miner, blockchain is more stable now. Smiley
If we could only update wallet and increase block time just a bit, we'd be in good shape.
Activity: 187
A very undervalued coin ever exist. I'm new to this coin and I can totally say that this coin is awesome, fast transaction is everything right now.
Activity: 126
The traffic for fastcoin.ca on Alexa looking funny, I hope it will trend opposite way this year. Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/0Uodzx1.jpg

The graph looks bad. Any devs can answer the reason behind this?
Activity: 18
cryptopya wallet work bad often not sync with network and in maintance again, need new exchange
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
The traffic for fastcoin.ca on Alexa looking funny, I hope it will trend opposite way this year. Smiley

Activity: 42
Each time the time of a transaction becomes shorter!
Pages:
Jump to: