Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!! - page 6. (Read 237840 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It seems Livecoin is going through with the delisting. Withdrawals are working and they announced the removal will be completed on February 3rd. Bummer.

I started the wallet and used the list of nodes given by M0gliez up above, but even with 12 working connections I am stuck syncing at block 2990306. Any ideas, aside from deleting the downloaded portion of the blockchain and starting over?
brand new
Activity: 0
Glad to see you back m0gliE! Looking forward to what this will bring!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Fast and secure crypto currency of the future
fast-coin

Good afternoon

Who here administrator of a pool https://fst.mastermining.net/?  Huh

Unfortunately ID of transactions haven't been appropriated to my two autopayouts from a pool and they respectively haven't arrived on my purse. Please check.

My wallet: fu1LtneccDqo7GWGSLPj4P8QAjk5whb3Xh

ID: 191416   2018-01-29 17:57:47           Debit_AP   Confirmed      fu1LtneccDqo7GWGSLPj4P8QAjk5whb3Xh       n/a           179.09368482
ID: 162034   2018-01-29 14:55:45     Debit_AP   Confirmed      fu1LtneccDqo7GWGSLPj4P8QAjk5whb3Xh       n/a           150.92274691

Thanks for your question Evgenij_N

We are not 100% sure as the mining pool operators work independently from our CORE team, however you can contact them directly via their twitter channel here...

https://twitter.com/masterminingnet

Hope this helps you.

Best
Fast
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
fast-coin

Good afternoon

Who here administrator of a pool https://fst.mastermining.net/?  Huh

Unfortunately ID of transactions haven't been appropriated to my two autopayouts from a pool and they respectively haven't arrived on my purse. Please check.

My wallet: fu1LtneccDqo7GWGSLPj4P8QAjk5whb3Xh

ID: 191416   2018-01-29 17:57:47           Debit_AP   Confirmed      fu1LtneccDqo7GWGSLPj4P8QAjk5whb3Xh       n/a           179.09368482
ID: 162034   2018-01-29 14:55:45     Debit_AP   Confirmed      fu1LtneccDqo7GWGSLPj4P8QAjk5whb3Xh       n/a           150.92274691

Activity: 310
Merit: 13
no pool alive = no miner handle trx = coin dead... goodbye Fast..
Actually I could not disagree with you more Azzalea25, I have been mining this coin for a few months now and it works great.  Pool operators may come and go but solo mining still works great for this coin.  It also hard to believe that it is working after almost 5 years in operation.

If you look now the difficulty is at over 20, which is very good compared to other coins that struggle to get 1 or 2.

Sounds like you might be a Livecoin troll wishing to drop the price to pick up more.  Please do, even at this price this coin is a bargain!

Fastcoin major long HODL.

Not much user can do solo mining... this coin is only for you and fast community
Activity: 21
Actually I could not disagree with you more Azzalea25, I have been mining this coin for a few months now and it works great.  Pool operators may come and go but solo mining still works great for this coin.  It also hard to believe that it is working after almost 5 years in operation.

If you look now the difficulty is at over 20, which is very good compared to other coins that struggle to get 1 or 2.

Sounds like you might be a Livecoin troll wishing to drop the price to pick up more.  Please do, even at this price this coin is a bargain!

Fastcoin major long HODL.
Activity: 310
Merit: 13
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
My question is, if Ethereum can be sent in 10 seconds, what is the point of FastCoin?
Hello. We can't get answer from FST developers to continue operations or take any decision about this asset. We would be greatful if somone from developers answer to us where do we have to take the node version 8.7.2 for linux? You don't have one in official git.

As well, we can't cancell or approve clients' transactions. And of course we can't open deposit/withdrawal. It seems that FST developers decided just to ignore us and FST holders, if so, this asset will continue to be in uncertain state for uncertain time. Dear clients, don't ask us about FST, ask the developers.
Dear Livecoin,

Please note we have sent you an email with the information you have requested and were waiting for your reply.

Best

Fast
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
Hello. We can't get answer from FST developers to continue operations or take any decision about this asset. We would be greatful if somone from developers answer to us where do we have to take the node version 8.7.2 for linux? You don't have one in official git.

As well, we can't cancell or approve clients' transactions. And of course we can't open deposit/withdrawal. It seems that FST developers decided just to ignore us and FST holders, if so, this asset will continue to be in uncertain state for uncertain time. Dear clients, don't ask us about FST, ask the developers.
Activity: 1
The list from the Cryptsy court document shows the recovered amount of FST was 1000.

Is that correct?

Hello I've tried to send PM to you but it seems like it's not working
please contact me
thanks  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
www.fastcoin.ca
Hi Fastcoin Team, my windown wallet is not synchronized. Please tell me how to synchronize it?
Thank you for your question Alex,

Please email our support team at [email protected], they will do their best to further assist you.

Sincerely

/C
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Hi Fastcoin Team, my windown wallet is not synchronized. Please tell me how to synchronize it?
Well, I've been away for quite some time, and during which, have lost access to my original account "m0gliE" on bitcointalk.org.
So if anyone has looked at my pervious posts from that account and wondered if I have gone off the deep end, I must apologize.

I am both delighted and saddened to see how Fastcoin has progressed. Delighted that it still functions, but saddened that I, along with the others, have not dedicated more time to the project.

First off, let me address some quick fixes that will resolve many of the problems I've seen posted here and on reddit.

I've recently uploaded the entire blockchain files and bootstrap.dat files to archive.org and sourceforge.net
You can download the individual files and run using -rescan to build the database, or download and extract the bootstrap.dat file.

Note: Importing the bootstrap.dat file verifies each and every block so it's expected to take at least 6 hours to complete. [use -dbcache=4096]
Note: Placing the individual files in your datadir will greatly reduce the time needed to scan. Use with the -rescan command switch.

https://archive.org/details/Fastcoin_Blockchain
https://archive.org/details/fastcoin_bootstrap
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastcoin/

For quicker results, set maxconnections=0 while importing the bootstrap.dat
After import, close client, then set to maxconnections=2 while completing synchronization.
After syncing, close client, then set maxconnections=12 and restart.

When Fastcoin imports the blockchain and builds the index, connecting clients will still try to query and send block data which reduces the client performance while building the database.

Even while synchronizing the blockchain, if you are connected to many clients at once, it will actually reduce the performance of incoming data. Once the blockchain is fully up to date, you can restart the client using any number of connections as it will no longer hinder the synchronization performance.

Some of these issues will easily be addressed in upcoming fixes for the current and future versions of Fastcoin.

-m

Welcome back m0gliEz,

We look forward to your continued contribution as our lead Dev, along with all of the new Developers that have joined us on Github.  We also welcome back Joshua Barretto (Zesterer), Shitscared, and Coradan to the fray.  Special shout out goes to some new faces, Pierre Pronchery, Fisherman21, shaib39, ProkhorZ, CodeRunner, and Chewy83!

https://github.com/fastcoinproject/fastcoin/settings/collaboration

Any additional developers that would like to join in please feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will send you an invite to join our team within Github.

Best
Fast

Welcome back m0gliEz,

Indeed, we are very pleased to have you back full on as we look forward to continued updates and releases in the coming weeks and months.  Is it true that you did work for NASA?  If it is, we certainly look forward to learning how your new updates will take us back into orbit.

We also would like to recognize the 30 plus developers within the Fastcoin network as well.

https://github.com/fastcoinproject/fastcoin/network/members

Sincerely

/C

You guys disgust me.
The real m0glie is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/moglie-107200
He's been active very recently. He did NOT lose access to his account, he was last active "Today at 12:28:12 AM".

So m0gliEz is a FAKE account trying to PUMP this DEAD coin. Once again, there is no proof of development, just empty and bleak promises.
Go stuff yourself, losers, go ahead and buy this coin. Invest all you can into it. Retards.

Hello everyone, thanks for your comments.  

The news regarding M0gliE is certainly controversial, and it is understandable for some of you to question the legitimacy of his NEW bitcointalk.org account.  Please note however, truth may indeed seem stranger then fiction in this specific case.  The TRUE M0gliE "Jon Marshall" indeed lost access to his original bitcointalk.org account.  This event took place on January 2016 where bitcointalk.org had a security breach on their site and informed all users to change the password to their accounts.  You can verify this from the following link...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/moglie-107200;sa=showPosts;start=1900

You will see that on January 7th, 2016 was the last post of the TRUE M0gliE on that account.  It would appear that after that date, who ever took over his account started to post on January 16th on all topics NOT Fastcoin related and continues to post to this day.  Who ever is using his original OLD account, it is not Jon Marshall.

Furthermore, we have verified M0gliE's identity on several other platforms such as his twitter account that has been active for several years and more importantly his Sourceforge development account.

Thank you again for expressing your sincere concerns, we continue to look forward to a stellar year for Fastcoin!
Best
Fast
Activity: 255
Merit: 102
uBlock.it Admin
Yeah this is really disgusting, m0gliE is still active on bitcointalk  Shocked. Stop pumping this dead coin.
Wake me up when there's a new fastcoin core release.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 71
Merit: 12
Yeah i also think thats its a nice coin still holding...
Activity: 1
Seasonal greetings to everybody,
Fastcoin is one of the two coins I thought was special 4 years ago. Then I just moved on. I still like this coin, I don’t know, but I think it is a good coin.
Activity: 29
Well, I've been away for quite some time, and during which, have lost access to my original account "m0gliE" on bitcointalk.org.
So if anyone has looked at my pervious posts from that account and wondered if I have gone off the deep end, I must apologize.

I am both delighted and saddened to see how Fastcoin has progressed. Delighted that it still functions, but saddened that I, along with the others, have not dedicated more time to the project.

First off, let me address some quick fixes that will resolve many of the problems I've seen posted here and on reddit.

I've recently uploaded the entire blockchain files and bootstrap.dat files to archive.org and sourceforge.net
You can download the individual files and run using -rescan to build the database, or download and extract the bootstrap.dat file.

Note: Importing the bootstrap.dat file verifies each and every block so it's expected to take at least 6 hours to complete. [use -dbcache=4096]
Note: Placing the individual files in your datadir will greatly reduce the time needed to scan. Use with the -rescan command switch.

https://archive.org/details/Fastcoin_Blockchain
https://archive.org/details/fastcoin_bootstrap
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fastcoin/

For quicker results, set maxconnections=0 while importing the bootstrap.dat
After import, close client, then set to maxconnections=2 while completing synchronization.
After syncing, close client, then set maxconnections=12 and restart.

When Fastcoin imports the blockchain and builds the index, connecting clients will still try to query and send block data which reduces the client performance while building the database.

Even while synchronizing the blockchain, if you are connected to many clients at once, it will actually reduce the performance of incoming data. Once the blockchain is fully up to date, you can restart the client using any number of connections as it will no longer hinder the synchronization performance.

Some of these issues will easily be addressed in upcoming fixes for the current and future versions of Fastcoin.

-m

Welcome back m0gliEz,

We look forward to your continued contribution as our lead Dev, along with all of the new Developers that have joined us on Github.  We also welcome back Joshua Barretto (Zesterer), Shitscared, and Coradan to the fray.  Special shout out goes to some new faces, Pierre Pronchery, Fisherman21, shaib39, ProkhorZ, CodeRunner, and Chewy83!

https://github.com/fastcoinproject/fastcoin/settings/collaboration

Any additional developers that would like to join in please feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will send you an invite to join our team within Github.

Best
Fast

Welcome back m0gliEz,

Indeed, we are very pleased to have you back full on as we look forward to continued updates and releases in the coming weeks and months.  Is it true that you did work for NASA?  If it is, we certainly look forward to learning how your new updates will take us back into orbit.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIGBDXyXUAAN0GT.jpg:large

We also would like to recognize the 30 plus developers within the Fastcoin network as well.

https://github.com/fastcoinproject/fastcoin/network/members

Sincerely

/C

You guys disgust me.
The real m0glie is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/moglie-107200
He's been active very recently. He did NOT lose access to his account, he was last active "Today at 12:28:12 AM".

So m0gliEz is a FAKE account trying to PUMP this DEAD coin. Once again, there is no proof of development, just empty and bleak promises.
Go stuff yourself, losers, go ahead and buy this coin. Invest all you can into it. Retards.
What kind of coin has a lead dev who says he us "delighted" the coin is still functioning?  This is proof that there has been no development for months and that others "developers" used marketing and fraudulent promises to pump the coin.  
If Fastcoin was a scam, wouldn't they have already taken the money and run, like all the other scams? 4 years is a long time to wait.

Also, I take it you've never worked on something and come back years later to find it still running. It would be a delight indeed.
What kind of coin has a lead dev who says he us "delighted" the coin is still functioning?  This is proof that there has been no development for months and that others "developers" used marketing and fraudulent promises to pump the coin.  

Hey, Negative Nancy, your continued comments about Fastcoin make you appear undervalued. Why would I even be posting fixes? Oh, why would John Mcafee be interested in Fastcoin if what you say is true. Why would I still plan on future development and releases? I see in one of your old posts, you sold all your fastcoins, so it's safe to assume your upset because of this? Please, you should be aware of how many miners are still generating coins. They are the ones needing a return. Day traders or somebody trying to make a quick buck, will always feel the backlash.  

Fastcoin was "TOO" fast years ago, now we have better hardware and better servers to host the fastest Cryptocurrency in the world. Faster phones, faster internet, I knew that after time, the future would adopt Fastcoin. Now we can make changes to the amount of data in packet transmitting, something we couldn't do before, now we can manage, purge and construct large databases which systems can now handle, whereas before, most cheap VPN's with 512 or 1GB of ram would choke.

Fastcoin might be fast, but patience is far more important, and frustration does nothing for a positive mind.
Pages:
Jump to: