Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 31. (Read 69609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I have so far 2381 accepted shares, and I found couple of blocks, but I don't have any coin in my wallet. How is it possible??? Where are my coins?
30s/block (The entire network)
What???
I use cgminer with sj and this (2381 shares) means that I found about 5 blocks. Where are my coins?
30s/block (The entire network),all people rob one block in 30s.it is like the Football game.
In china,it is named Raiders of the lost ark.the coins in that block who can hold them,they are all his....so,sometimes in your wallet,you can see some coins(unconfirmed),but May not be yours.

The main chain and Branched chain are also fighting all the time..but,all people will come back in the main chain.so,someone get coins(including confirmed and unconfirmed) in the Branched chain will disappear.
 so ,your know what is the fatecoin.

So pool who get 51% hash rate will have all coins and power of control bockchain ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have so far 2381 accepted shares, and I found couple of blocks, but I don't have any coin in my wallet. How is it possible??? Where are my coins?
What???
I use cgminer with sj and this (2381 shares) means that I found about 5 blocks. Where are my coins?
30s/block (The entire network),all people rob one block in 30s.it is like the Football game.
In china,it is named Raiders of the lost ark.the coins in that block who can hold them,they are all his....so,sometimes in your wallet,you can see some coins(unconfirmed),but May not be yours.

The main chain and Branched chain are also fighting all the time..but,all people will come back in the main chain.so,someone get coins(including confirmed and unconfirmed) in the Branched chain will disappear.
 so ,your know what is the fatecoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What???
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

trying to mine with cgmioner, finding blocks but nothing in the wallet.

error in log file:

ERROR: CheckBlock() : block timestamp too far in the future

clock / timezone set correctly (europe, warsaw)

ANY IDEAS WHATS GOING ON HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i have the money if anyone had the knowledge to oprn a pool. i will fully fund it and give the first 100 users negative 1% fee
now,we have a A reward(200FATES,which were bought by myself) to someone who can set up the pool first.
i have the money if anyone had the knowledge to oprn a pool. i will fully fund it and give the first 100 users negative 1% fee
Cool
Activity: 6
I mined 6hour got nothing but shit
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
Scambag coin throw to rubbish
lol,a lot people like you...the Block the query will be put out..
Activity: 6
Scambag coin throw to rubbish
Works not bad on my computer. With only cpu miner :

you are very luck.
Activity: 171
Works not bad on my computer. With only cpu miner :
thanks!

Please explain the code i posted above? What is this nSubsidyForDev ?

Also, the code, regardless of what you say, will not compile in linux.
please wait,the dev will Explain one by one.
66666666 coins??? you the devil dude?  Tongue
ok,You say what is what. Smiley
thanks!

Please explain the code i posted above? What is this nSubsidyForDev ?

Also, the code, regardless of what you say, will not compile in linux.
Activity: 182
Please check the source code,if you want to improve it just do it, and contact us.
No Scam no premine,the dev have nothing, I have 9 fate now Angry.
Source code addr:https://github.com/liyang19901122/fatecoin
Angry

If we can get it compiled we can not make sure we can help to improve it.

Anyone here can compile the github source successfully?
Pages:
Jump to: