Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 33. (Read 69609 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
OP, care to explain this?

I see 3251 FATE immature in my wallet. (Total of 62 blocks)

I close and re-open my wallet in a space of 30 seconds and I get this.

My transactions shows this

To make things worse, my transactions page is empty now after I closed and re-opened again.

Huh

lol,before pool come out..this game like Raiders of the lost ark. 30s/All network,all people for a block.In the last time,the coins go to who can hold them. please check the sorse code.thank you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
OP, care to explain this?

I see 3251 FATE immature in my wallet. It was 41 accepted before I closed my wallet. Transactions showed 62.

I close and re-open my wallet in a space of 30 seconds and I get this.

My transactions shows this

To make things worse, my transactions page is empty now after I closed and re-opened again.

Huh
The developer got so much FATE that he will dump when you guys buy this scam coin.

Have fun playing with fate, I got better fate mining other coin that launch today.

Seeing people post getting less than 200 Fate Coin when its already launch so long, so where do most of the fate coin goes?
The fate is good for the developer but not us.

Block the query will be puted out at Tomorrow.all are transparent.thank you ,too!!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The developer got so much FATE that he will dump when you guys buy this scam coin.

Have fun playing with fate, I got better fate mining other coin that launch today.

Seeing people post getting less than 200 Fate Coin when its already launch so long, so where do most of the fate coin goes?

Well, to address what I can...

Current block is 459. That's not alot of blocks yet. There were posts to do with a massive reward in Block 2 earlier, but as pointed out this was shoddy codiing and an incorrect report.

99% of people mining (yes I pulled that figure completely out of my arse, but you know what I mean - the majority) are not posting to show their results.

The coin is chinese in origin - I would assume that the coinmaker has been promoting this on chinese alt-coin forums as well, and if you followed those you'd probably get some more result posts.

Lastly, the dev has promised to post a blockchain explorer later. I am hopeful this will be sooner rather than later, as I agree that the whole thing is shady without it.

Personally, I'm giving it a go, just for today at least Smiley

Rit.
Activity: 280

I think we need to be caution with this kind of new scam coin.
lol you can do it..but thank you..
Just mined 69 fate on an i5-2500K running only 2 cores (i.e. 50%)
you are luck,i have no one!
Activity: 84
Just mined 69 fate on an i5-2500K running only 2 cores (i.e. 50%)
any pool?
some volunteers can do it ,The official do not plan to do it..who's pool is good,we give them "official"

Activity: 224
There is no fate coin! good bye everyone!

just hotcoin clone :!

see the image:

that coin is fatecoin's beta.you can see the algorithm is different.and Basic setup is different too. Smiley
we will Make amends when the wallet update next time.

Activity: 168
There is no fate coin! good bye everyone!

just hotcoin clone :!

see the image:
Activity: 224
I'm mining from launch, but 0...
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Again it is not a shitcoin,not a scam,some lucky one already get some coins,Not everyone can get,all by your fate. Cheesy

I've big fate, but I mined zero for now. I just saw you said something about getting FpMgM6GnkA41jqqWb4FnzKNNVaGUbsSAHX Wink

I have zero now but some guys already have 48 I saw. Angry
Activity: 98
Again it is not a shitcoin,not a scam,some lucky one already get some coins,Not everyone can get,all by your fate. Cheesy

I've big fate, but I mined zero for now. I just saw you said something about getting FpMgM6GnkA41jqqWb4FnzKNNVaGUbsSAHX Wink
This coin is officially dead - scam coin for me until somebody proofs that it works... NOBODY STILL GOT A FUCKING FATECOIN.

+1 to this.

Developer left IRC . Linux cant compile. Nobody got any fate coin, this is going to be a pump and dump. When the coin finally work, the developer will have tons of it.
Just some little trick pull out to steal your BTC. Go back to your old coin or join me at inkcoin ( i not affiliate to ink )
it is a game,who can solve it?

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
GPU mining all rejected :-(
Activity: 140
the  coins are confirmed,they are all yours.but not confirmed they are maybe not yours. Smiley

WTF does that mean? Why so many people speak in riddles in this topic.
Pages:
Jump to: