Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [Fatecoin] [FATE] IS ON YOUR SIDE! No Premine - CPU Friendly★ - page 29. (Read 69609 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
@Turboseed - could you please tell how to set up a conf file correctly, and what does it mean to "know how to mine this coin" ? Is there something more than press "Mining" in the wallet and wait ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
And how many chains are there?

Do I own the coins I have now?

Does the wallet ever self-adjust back to the main chain?

Is forking part of the design?

Yes of course, fork is special feature of this coin. Grin

So fartminer pool can ride on forked chain even it has 50/60 network hash rate?
we are using the “developer mode”,not Gravity model.

Mined just over 5000 Fate at this time. This coin will work if you give it a chance and know how to mine it. I'm actually mining from the wallet at this time after setting up the cof file correctly.  I'm mining with my X4 640 CPU and also mining another coin with my gpu.  This was a very new and original idea to have it mined in this manner. People are just not used to it and having a good translator might help.   I however do not translate unfortunately.  Undecided  I would suggest a dev put forth a bit of fate to get it translated into other languages.  Grin Grin Grin
Could you share your tools and conf?  Smiley

thanks very much....

and we are checking source code again and again...may be we will upgrade this game. Smiley
Mined just over 5000 Fate at this time. This coin will work if you give it a chance and know how to mine it. I'm actually mining from the wallet at this time after setting up the cof file correctly.  I'm mining with my X4 640 CPU and also mining another coin with my gpu.  This was a very new and original idea to have it mined in this manner. People are just not used to it and having a good translator might help.   I however do not translate unfortunately.  Undecided  I would suggest a dev put forth a bit of fate to get it translated into other languages.  Grin Grin Grin

Go ahead  Grin, and if you have a better dev just ask them to improve this coin,Just do it, and  make this coin better, we dont want to control or do anything scam,we will try to improve it,and others also,the code addr : https://github.com/liyang19901122/fatecoin
Activity: 126
BUT WHICH CPU/GPU MINER I HAVE TO USE IF I WANT TO JOIN TO THE POOL???
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
This coin works it just takes a while to figure out what the heck is going on.... I almost stopped mining it until I figured out that it actually does mine and I started getting coins confirmed

cool you finally get what it is Grin.Not perfect but very cool.Some one think it is a scam,but the one who get the coin know it is not.
Activity: 105
USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM
This coin works it just takes a while to figure out what the heck is going on.... I almost stopped mining it until I figured out that it actually does mine and I started getting coins confirmed
Activity: 98
This coin is good just as game. He woudn't ever see exchange.
Activity: 126
Thanks for help! God is a ....
改名叫 尼玛币吧

what another shit coin from Chinese greedy guys!!!

I am so shame for this, because I am a chinese man too.
Activity: 308
Poolerino.com will NOT provide a pool until this blockchain thing is clear. Sorry.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
改叫丢人币算了
分叉那么严重,也不解决
就不能出个官方的节点吗?
还是有什么说不得的?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

So fartminer pool can ride on forked chain even it has 50/60 network hash rate?
13:25:58

{
"blocks" : 1419,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"errors" : " Warning: pls sync you pc's clock.",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 146779,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

13:44:33

{
"blocks" : 1482,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"errors" : " Warning: pls sync you pc's clock.",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 161243,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 98

this seems fail. Difficulty is still way too low. Is this ever adjusting?

Random within a certain range.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
this seems fail. Difficulty is still way too low. Is this ever adjusting?
Activity: 84

So hang on a sec...this thing just randomly forks? Or what is it that's happening...I left miner on all night, and woke up to this:

Noticed that I was approx half the entire network hashrate. So I restarted the wallet and found this:

So what gives? An explanation would be just peachy.

Rit.
may be it is on Branched chain. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: