Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FeatherCoinClassic (FTCC)| Scrypt Algo|POW 320 Million Coin Cap | - page 2. (Read 32588 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Okay,

Quick UNOMP pool up for FTCC at http://alt40.transacx.io/ 1.5% fee to cover costs and TX fees.

You can also use this as a Node

addnode=alt40,transacx.io

Might expand this service to other coins.

Cryptcollector
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Okay guys,
Been away for some time... shall we try and make something of this coin?
random idea but make FTCC the management arm of FTC
we'd keep the marketcap low, but assure a solid FTCC network
profits would payout FTC so a small group of investors hold most FTCC, outside investors buy FTCC hold for awhile then can cashout at near buyin (because solid lower floor supports) or gain FTC as yield for investment as long as they hold.
Oh! and seeing as there is no iSpace pool at the moment I'll create a UNomp pool for FeatherCoinClassic.

Hopefully it'll be up soon.

Okay guys,

Been away for some time... shall we try and make something of this coin?

It looks like this was left to the community to look after (if there still is one).

I'm no Developer and not a coder I'm afraid, just would like to see this particular coin survive and flourish.

Now Payservices have listed the coin perhaps we might be able to get something to move us on.

Any idea's for a direction to take this coin would be good to start.

First of all perhaps a website and an official block explorer.

A wallet update to a more current Litecoin version would be good too, but alas as I mentioned I'm no coder or developer, but at least this should become a goal in the short term.
Perhaps even eventually going onto the new generation code like XEM or ETH to take us forward into the future, though this might mean a re-branding of the coin as it takes us away from the classic FeatherCoin basics.

Anyway I'm dreaming slightly here :-)

Giving FTCC active development and support will in any case do the coin good.

Cryptcolector at you service...

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
i can setup a node for our coin for a bounty guys. if you are interested pm me here. i host multiple coin nodes that need it like 020londoncoin and others.
Activity: 232
Pool added
http://ftcc.slugmonkeypool.net
PPLNS
Backups of Database and Wallet every 15 Mins.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
hi.  my wallet will not sync.  no connections to FTCC network.

check the last version, first
open the console,type
addnode ispace.co.uk add
close and restart.

will sincronyze
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
hi.  my wallet will not sync.  no connections to FTCC network.
Activity: 18
what about https://yobit.net at this stage ?

FTCC needs to get on Bittrex or Poloniex. There is some good action on Yobits but its fairly targeted. It should be able to accomplish the same on Cryptopia Exchange as anywhere else other than Bittrex or Poloniex.

Everyone that wants to see FTCC on Bittrex or Poloniex needs to play a part in making that happen. Write to both exchanges and submit the FTCC coin data to them plus tweet and retweet to them both.

Plus those that want to see FTCC succeed need to mine FTCC with a high enough hash rate to prove to them both that we are serious. And last, those holding FTCC can not expect others to Buy them if they are not willing to buy them themselves on the exchange. Whoever is buying them at Cryptopia at one satoshi is not doing anyone including themselves any favors.

Nearly 1/3 of the pre-mine went to Cryptopia so that FTCC would have a home plus a pool and block explorer always. Why nobody is buying them up on there I have no idea. This coin will succeed when everyone starts engaging and working together. This should not be hard. Hoping there to be good news sooner than later.
Where did everybody go?

still here Cheesy waiting for bittrex.

to dump right? bagholder of this crap are doomed

Negative comments do not help this situation. I suggest that you move along. Or you can hang around and keep spending your time reading this thread until you are actually proven wrong. Either way, anything less than an apology to the FTCC Community for your trollish comments will be either ignored or addressed appropriately. I believe that when someone comes to a forum and acts like a troll, they in turn deserve to be treated like a troll. Comments like the one above are out of the troll playbook. Prove us wrong, stay and be proved wrong, or move the hell along.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Activity: 224
Where did everybody go?

still here Cheesy waiting for bittrex.

to dump right? bagholder of this crap are doomed
So... all quiet on the FTCC front I see...

Lets see what we can do to spice this coin up...

Anybody got ideas?

Cryptcollector

Open to suggestions here.

Otherwise plan is to keep mining until we can all pitch in to get this on Bittrex. Or we organize a twitter campaign like never seen before to try to get it on Trex.

i think its time to do something about the PR guys. I'm holding this coins since begin, but if its not on sites like bittrex its hard to go somewhere.

There were a couple Twitter campaigns but failed to get anyones attention at Bitrex. There is something being addressed now if it does not materialize then so be it but always open to suggestions in fact prefer them.
Okay, I have initiated a voting request at BTER https://Bter.com

Only thing is Voting is dependent on you having an account and balance on Bter as stated in the quote below:

Coin Voting
Please help us to vote the best coins in your opinion. We are going to list the best coins you selected. To avoid spamming for bots, only registered users with order history (Bter Points (BTR) > 1000) or having enough balances are permitted to vote. You get 1 to 10 free votes per hour based on the amount of BTR you have. You can also spend your BTR on payment votes, which is at least 100 BTR per vote based on the votes of this coin and the votes of all coins. All the BTR payments are collected and donated to Bter.com's Public Interest account to support community development, help people, and promote progressive technologies. We reserve the right to add new coins to the markets outside of the voting list.
You are welcome to recommend new coins to us by submitting a ticket at http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with the coin announcement link.

Bter also has a fairly good volume, (Fiat : $51898, BTC : ฿251 and LTC : Ł330) as of this posting. Not at all shoddy to say the least.

you can Vote here https://bter.com/voting#FTCC

Regards
Cryptcollector
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Faucet and Block explorer with rich list multifaucet(dot)tk

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Anybody got ideas?

Cryptcollector

Otherwise plan is to keep mining until we can all pitch in to get this on Bittrex. Or we organize a twitter campaign like never seen before to try to get it on Trex.

i think its time to do something about the PR guys. I'm holding this coins since begin, but if its not on sites like bittrex its hard to go somewhere.

Anybody got ideas?

Cryptcollector

Anybody got ideas?

Cryptcollector
*pokes dev*is it still alive?

Yes, we need to get our Network Hash rate up much higher. Plus if nobody is buying FTCC at CryptopiaExchange or AlcurexExchange none of the big exchanges will even look at us. I hammered Bittrex with Tweets but obviously that was not enough. We need a massive amount of miners to join us. Plus we need a FTCC Community that not only mines but also trades and I am not talking about sell orders alone but buy orders also. Until that happens or we get some community volunteers to initiate some advertising otherwise we could be stuck luck this until more people engage.
http://www.troll.me/images/frankenstein-its-alive/its-alive.jpg

you got it boss Wink

That is so awesome!!!! I want to grab it off there and Tweet it to Bittrex ( ITS ALIVE!!!!) ;-)

Hang in, bring some friends teach anyone to mine here on this one. Some plans will be made here sooner than later.  Someone should reach out to FeatherCoin (FTC) community and see if we could fly under their wing. 

If anyone is having a hard time contacting anyone for help please send a message to norcalanon707[at]gmail[dot]com
Pages:
Jump to: