Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FeatherCoinClassic (FTCC)| Scrypt Algo|POW 320 Million Coin Cap | - page 4. (Read 32588 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Lol 200 coins per block and 6 400 000 PREMINED?  Shocked Grin

You could probably mine that many yourself in a week.

I will not mine this.  Wink

Thats good because we dont want idiots with nothing to do in life but troll forums in the community.Now since you have nothing intelligent to say or add to the community,and obviously no intelligence at all,then kindly leave and get a life :-)
GOOD JOB DEV!!!  way to show professionalism after all the coin represents the dev's image and the coin says youre a dick congratulations for being a dick Cheesy
srsly you could've been the bigger man and ignore or politely ask him to leave

Your rude and negative comment was not necessary. This is exactly the kind of attitude that is not welcomed in this community. Maybe before you make judgement yourself on someone you should continue to read as the Dev apologized and welcomed this person to the community. He was sincere in his apology more do you want?? Trolls are not welcomed here and if this is all you have to contribute to this community then you too are asked to please kindly move on.

well i apologize i didnt see his post about it

It takes a lot of guts to apologize, especially in a venue like this where you have individuals linguistically sizing you up for any opportunity to take you for what you have or just cognitively infiltrate your mind into even doubting what comes natural. I respect that in a person big time. This shows self respect and esteem that is missing in people these days. This forum like most can get pretty rough. People investing time and money in hope of success which must be brought on and accomplished with the help of a developer that nobody knows. Thats a recipe for overreaction from anyone on the slightest hint of something not seeming right. Historically I am the worst offender when it comes to blowing my cap or jumping down someones throat on the slightest bit of what I would term to be disrespect. I am grateful that you are still here and I hope you can afford to give this a little more time.

I do not see anything impressive going on as far as buy orders on Alcurex. The CryptopiaExchange has been a major waste and disappointment so far and I was warned about that. I think we need to get on Bittrex, BTC38, Cryptsy, (Direct no voting) Poloniex, CCex (Direct no voting) or BleuTrade (Minus any shakedown) Bittrex would be our best shot in order to build a real Market, plus the only one that seems to respond to organized Twitter Campaigns. Twitter only costs us our time but it gives us something that we can do together in order to achieve our objective.

As far as merchants for this coin I am stymied.... As of now CoinPayments will not even look at us with no market. The US Government has enacted some very tedious and cumbersome rules for reporting CryptoTransactions so as far as small businesses its not in their favor to even accept BitCoin more or less than accepting FTCC. We need to either focus on Europe for adoption, Native American Tribes or friends or family that might have an established Business in the US or elsewhere that can afford to take the initial losses in accepting FTCC in bi-lateral trade.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hey M8,sorry to have missed your post and very sorry to hear your pulling your rigs.

Thank you for your support while you mined and we truly hope you will join us again,if not as a miner then at least as an active member of this community.

Again man I am very sorry to have missed your post,I am a volunteer dev and have a outside life and many projects I am assisting people with so its not always easy to see every post or keep up in real time with it all.I try my best and sometimes miss a few things.

Welcome here,and thank you for the support brother.I truly hope we will see you here in the future man Smiley

quite alright, as a matter of fact I'm still connected just now.

I'm slowly moving away from mining as its becoming a tad unprofitable these days.

but I'm keeping my scrypt rigs, after all they are getting scarce out there and expensive to buy even second hand.

I will definitely follow along the progress of the coin. I managed to mine over 150k of it in a day LOL

so I'll hold some and trade some as the exchanges take it on :-)

regards
Well, nice getting noticed here... I am now pulling my rig of FTCC  Grin

you can thank me later... as the network hash rate drops 42Mh.

I've accumulated a nice pile of FTCC since yesterday.. had my fill i'm afraid...

got to switch off the Lightning.... Power Sucks!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
Thank you i want to start off by saying where is this coin heading in the future do we have a road map whats going to make this coin unique?
Child At Heart

Thats good because we dont want idiots with nothing to do in life but troll forums in the community.Now since you have nothing intelligent to say or add to the community,and obviously no intelligence at all,then kindly leave and get a life :-)
GOOD JOB DEV!!!  way to show professionalism after all the coin represents the dev's image and the coin says youre a dick congratulations for being a dick Cheesy

Your rude and negative comment was not necessary. This is exactly the kind of attitude that is not welcomed in this community. Maybe before you make judgement yourself on someone you should continue to read as the Dev apologized and welcomed this person to the community. He was sincere in his apology more do you want?? Trolls are not welcomed here and if this is all you have to contribute to this community then you too are asked to please kindly move on.

Exactly, but thank you I'm sure the Dev excepts your apology the same as he wanted his excepted.
Welcome to the community Smiley
im gonna take a shot in the dark and say English is not your first language accept* and accepted*

Actually ENGLISH is my only language and I apologize for the misuse of my words. I will surely make an edit to that. Thanks for pointing out my poor grammar. No excuse, just very busy today Smiley
lol damn oh well and same here had to stay up really late and im not done working
Child At Heart

Exactly, but thank you I'm sure the Dev excepts your apology the same as he wanted his excepted.
Welcome to the community Smiley
im gonna take a shot in the dark and say English is not your first language accept* and accepted*
Child At Heart

Activity: 196
Hi there.

FeatherCoinClassic (FTCC) is now listed on alcurEX exchange.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=FTCC_BTC

First trade will lift coin from Open Market to the BTC Market.

halibit
Thanks,great news!
Child At Heart

Hi,any news about further coin development,exchanges,dev?...thx

Unfortunately not at this time. I am very disappointed in its performance on Cryptopia. I am hoping it picks up.

One of the main problems is we don't have a lot of people mining it. Its been around 11-50 MH/s Network consistently. Thats not enough anymore. We need to get it up to 1+ GH/s solid. Today it was picking up to 100 MH/s thats a start.

We need to mount an organized Twitter Campaign to get on BittrexExchange. We can do the same with Poloniex. But we have to get the hash rate up just a bit more action on Cryptopia so the market has life.

We could also just mount a Twitter Campaign here soon.

Lets get a discussion going here and if you need to contact me just send me an email so I don't miss your ideas. The PM never forwards messages to me strangely.

ftccteam[at]gmail[dot]com

I have a few scrypt miners kicking about, but energy costs for the Lightning is astronomical for me here :-(

But if I can get your daemon compiled I'll add you to my pool I'll mine it overnight.give you another 40Mh perhaps, but i can only do this short term.

In any case, you'll have another Pool :-)
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hi there.

FeatherCoinClassic (FTCC) is now listed on alcurEX exchange.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=FTCC_BTC

First trade will lift coin from Open Market to the BTC Market.

halibit

Unfortunately not at this time. I am very disappointed in its performance on Cryptopia. I am hoping it picks up.

One of the main problems is we don't have a lot of people mining it. Its been around 11-50 MH/s Network consistently. Thats not enough anymore. We need to get it up to 1+ GH/s solid. Today it was picking up to 100 MH/s thats a start.

We need to mount an organized Twitter Campaign to get on BittrexExchange. We can do the same with Poloniex. But we have to get the hash rate up just a bit more action on Cryptopia so the market has life.

We could also just mount a Twitter Campaign here soon.

Lets get a discussion going here and if you need to contact me just send me an email so I don't miss your ideas. The PM never forwards messages to me strangely.

ftccteam[at]gmail[dot]com
Activity: 99
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
I'm so happy i received my grid seed miners.

600khs  give or take.

Lets get dem FTCC.

oh and is there a forum for this coin?

Should look on ebay and get you a couple gawminer fury's , they are just a bit more in price , but more reliable and 3-4 x's the speed . I had a gridseed 5 chip and it was okay , but I now prefer the fury over it any day . just my opinion though . I think I paid like $40 usd for mine .
Activity: 136
I'm so happy i received my grid seed miners.

600khs  give or take.

Lets get dem FTCC.

oh and is there a forum for this coin?
Activity: 168
FTCC now available for trade at Cryptopia exchange Smiley

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/1429

Enjoy !!!

ask to list on c-cex,
then,
vote on c-cex for FTCC,

hope we will see there soon!!!

Been there and done that. It was a waste of time organizing votes when the focus should of been on promotion not getting on another exchange. Tell C-Cex  they can add FeatherCoinClassic (FTCC) directly or no dice. We don't waste time and resources voting. When the time comes we will organize a Twitter Campaign never seen before and get on Bittrex when we are ready.

This coin is already on an exchange. The focus now needs to be on mining and obtaining as many coins as possible along with spreading the word. This coin will be on them all eventually. Its relative was the greatest LTC Clone to ever live because of its great community. This coin here will be no different.

Order some more ASICs or point whatever you can this way. This coin is for mining!!

i do not know if add on c-cex directly,
without vote phase,
it is free...

Any energy or resources that will be utilized by The FeatherCoinClassic Core Team will be directed towards BittrexExchange. This is not our first rodeo here. We know a lot about voting. C-Cex is a great mid to low volume exchange. This coin is already on an exchange. Bittrex, Poloniex,  in my opinion would be great. BTC38 or Cryptsy would be even better however we are not interested in a Cryptsy vote either. Voting is hardly free and we have years of experience in this game to back that conclusion.

yeah,i agree also,bittrex and poloniex would be perfect:)

i really hope FTCC will hit
poloniex & bittrex...

i already have funds there!!!

Wink
Activity: 99

Enjoy !!!

ask to list on c-cex,
then,
vote on c-cex for FTCC,

Been there and done that. It was a waste of time organizing votes when the focus should of been on promotion not getting on another exchange. Tell C-Cex  they can add FeatherCoinClassic (FTCC) directly or no dice. We don't waste time and resources voting. When the time comes we will organize a Twitter Campaign never seen before and get on Bittrex when we are ready.

This coin is already on an exchange. The focus now needs to be on mining and obtaining as many coins as possible along with spreading the word. This coin will be on them all eventually. Its relative was the greatest LTC Clone to ever live because of its great community. This coin here will be no different.

Order some more ASICs or point whatever you can this way. This coin is for mining!!

without vote phase,
it is free...

Any energy or resources that will be utilized by The FeatherCoinClassic Core Team will be directed towards BittrexExchange. This is not our first rodeo here. We know a lot about voting. C-Cex is a great mid to low volume exchange. This coin is already on an exchange. Bittrex, Poloniex,  in my opinion would be great. BTC38 or Cryptsy would be even better however we are not interested in a Cryptsy vote either. Voting is hardly free and we have years of experience in this game to back that conclusion.

yeah,i agree also,bittrex and poloniex would be perfect:)

Enjoy !!!

ask to list on c-cex,
then,
vote on c-cex for FTCC,

without vote phase,
it is free...

Activity: 126

Enjoy !!!

ask to list on c-cex,
then,
vote on c-cex for FTCC,

without vote phase,
it is free...

Pages:
Jump to: