Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FeatherCoinClassic (FTCC)| Scrypt Algo|POW 320 Million Coin Cap | - page 3. (Read 32588 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
*pokes dev*is it still alive?

Yes, we need to get our Network Hash rate up much higher. Plus if nobody is buying FTCC at CryptopiaExchange or AlcurexExchange none of the big exchanges will even look at us. I hammered Bittrex with Tweets but obviously that was not enough. We need a massive amount of miners to join us. Plus we need a FTCC Community that not only mines but also trades and I am not talking about sell orders alone but buy orders also. Until that happens or we get some community volunteers to initiate some advertising otherwise we could be stuck luck this until more people engage.
http://www.troll.me/images/frankenstein-its-alive/its-alive.jpg

you got it boss Wink

That is so awesome!!!! I want to grab it off there and Tweet it to Bittrex ( ITS ALIVE!!!!) ;-)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Okay, the Coin is alive..... but....

Is this community alive?

Thais what I want to know :-)

yeah we are alive, holding coins hehe
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Okay, the Coin is alive..... but....

Is this community alive?

Thais what I want to know :-)

Yes, we need to get our Network Hash rate up much higher. Plus if nobody is buying FTCC at CryptopiaExchange or AlcurexExchange none of the big exchanges will even look at us. I hammered Bittrex with Tweets but obviously that was not enough. We need a massive amount of miners to join us. Plus we need a FTCC Community that not only mines but also trades and I am not talking about sell orders alone but buy orders also. Until that happens or we get some community volunteers to initiate some advertising otherwise we could be stuck luck this until more people engage.

you got it boss Wink

I loved that Movie LOL
ITS ALIVE!

Grin
Activity: 112
Child At Heart

you got it boss Wink

As far as I know it is...

I'm still mining it.

There needs to be more activity on the exchanges Feathercoinclassic is on..... Sad

If we could get it on one of the bigger exchanges out there.... Say Bittrex cryptsy etc.....

Even CEX-E would do.
Activity: 112
Child At Heart
Where did everybody go?
Nooo,would be more for my 10 mh hahaha:-p

LMAO!

Come join me on Alt40Miners then :-)

http://208.12.64.156/tbs
Activity: 99
Nooo,would be more for my 10 mh hahaha:-p
Ah to hell with it....

I'm sticking my 42Mh back on FTCC what the heck!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
well, it you are after a quick paying pool have a look at here.

its not in full production and public as yet, but if you dont mind taking the risk on a NOMP site that's had a custom face lift :-)

AltFortyMiners
http://208.12.64.156/tbs

this is due to become a full blown public site at some point in the future.

If not! well I have another that's been up for a year or so, again its not a fully public service, but I'll open it up to get FTCC out to a good mining community.

nobody on it at the moment, but I used this earlier in the week to mine 150,000 FTCC

Crypto's Pool
http://cryptcollector.anyhooto.com:3380/tbs

both are on 1.5% fee's for FTCC, hopefully this will not put anyone off, but hey, i gotta make an income somehow :-)

Lets get FTCC out there :-)

Happy Mining!
Cryptcollector
Activity: 154
Activity: 99
Nice,i am there also:))
Hey M8,sorry to have missed your post and very sorry to hear your pulling your rigs.

Thank you for your support while you mined and we truly hope you will join us again,if not as a miner then at least as an active member of this community.

Again man I am very sorry to have missed your post,I am a volunteer dev and have a outside life and many projects I am assisting people with so its not always easy to see every post or keep up in real time with it all.I try my best and sometimes miss a few things.

Welcome here,and thank you for the support brother.I truly hope we will see you here in the future man Smiley

quite alright, as a matter of fact I'm still connected just now.

I'm slowly moving away from mining as its becoming a tad unprofitable these days.

but I'm keeping my scrypt rigs, after all they are getting scarce out there and expensive to buy even second hand.

I will definitely follow along the progress of the coin. I managed to mine over 150k of it in a day LOL

so I'll hold some and trade some as the exchanges take it on :-)

regards

I noticed the bump in Network hash rate. Thank you!!!

BTW- I see your message and will respond ASAP. The fastest way to get a hold of me is email [email protected] and I will give you my Skype contact offline.

FTCC Community- If any of you need to contact me send me an email and I will give you my Skype contact or phone number which ever is most convenient for for you.

Yeah i also got some rigs up for this coin, just look at the block find infopage on ispace pool http://www.ispace.co.uk/my-mining/pool-statistics?coin=ftcc.. Its minerjoen ( me) against qwerty999 since like 24 hours haha. I got the trust in this coin, make it true dev team!

Loved feathercoin since the begin, hope that love will come back again Cheesy
Hey M8,sorry to have missed your post and very sorry to hear your pulling your rigs.

Thank you for your support while you mined and we truly hope you will join us again,if not as a miner then at least as an active member of this community.

Again man I am very sorry to have missed your post,I am a volunteer dev and have a outside life and many projects I am assisting people with so its not always easy to see every post or keep up in real time with it all.I try my best and sometimes miss a few things.

Welcome here,and thank you for the support brother.I truly hope we will see you here in the future man Smiley

quite alright, as a matter of fact I'm still connected just now.

I'm slowly moving away from mining as its becoming a tad unprofitable these days.

but I'm keeping my scrypt rigs, after all they are getting scarce out there and expensive to buy even second hand.

I will definitely follow along the progress of the coin. I managed to mine over 150k of it in a day LOL

so I'll hold some and trade some as the exchanges take it on :-)

regards

I noticed the bump in Network hash rate. Thank you!!!

BTW- I see your message and will respond ASAP. The fastest way to get a hold of me is email [email protected] and I will give you my Skype contact offline.

FTCC Community- If any of you need to contact me send me an email and I will give you my Skype contact or phone number which ever is most convenient for for you.
Pages:
Jump to: