Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 30. (Read 111169 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Coin dead.

Coin is alive

24h Volume USD    $3709.28

ignore those new account that try to increase their post will some useless comment
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Coin dead.

Coin is alive

24h Volume USD    $3709.28
Activity: 108
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
I just woke up... I still have an old wallet from 2014 and figured out here was/were some forks.
Any further instructions for me?

Thanks  Smiley

Wallet is synched but the transactions are not being comfimed.

Did you download the new wallet from the OP or are you trying to sync the old wallet?

I downloaded the new V2 wallet.

I can't currently see any reason for your problem, blocks are mined regulary and we see transactions in about every second block (despite the coinbase transactions for the block reward).

You might want to check your debug.log for hints as why your tx(s) do not go out to the network or why you're not seeing the getting confirmed.

Maybe you can also check your txid in the block explorer.

No result in the block explorer for any of my addresses or txid. No hints on debub.log also.  Huh

Transactions not being confirmed.

I don't know if I typed your address correctly (hint: copyable text helps a lot!), but for my client the address EfZQuUdHQKACc3jbn2OgyrPBCvuBvUFB3V is not a valid fedoracoin address:
Code:
fedoracoin-cli validateaddress EfZQuUdHQKACc3jbn20gyrPBCvuBvUFB3V
{
    "isvalid" : false
}

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!
I just woke up... I still have an old wallet from 2014 and figured out here was/were some forks.

Thanks  Smiley

Did you download the new wallet from the OP or are you trying to sync the old wallet?

I can't currently see any reason for your problem, blocks are mined regulary and we see transactions in about every second block (despite the coinbase transactions for the block reward).

You might want to check your debug.log for hints as why your tx(s) do not go out to the network or why you're not seeing the getting confirmed.

No result in the block explorer for any of my addresses or txid. No hints on debub.log also.  Huh

Transactions not being confirmed.
https://snag.gy/pE7Yx2.jpg
legendary
精神分析的爸

Thanks  Smiley

Thanks  Smiley

legendary
精神分析的爸

Thanks  Smiley

Thanks  Smiley

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
FedoraCoin can make a great contribution to the community network by giving a tip to each other in the network community, and the users of money can thank each other for the community network. such
It can increase the interaction of everyone.

Activity: 7
Hello Team and Developer, I hope FedoraCoin can have positive feedback for many Investors and will rise to Biggest Altcoin besides ETH,XRM,Monero. So, do you have any special concept that doesn't had by other competitor?

I think special concept is coming soon, pls be patient until our millionaires public it or open their wallet . . 
Activity: 280
Hello Team and Developer, I hope FedoraCoin can have positive feedback for many Investors and will rise to Biggest Altcoin besides ETH,XRM,Monero. So, do you have any special concept that doesn't had by other competitor?
Activity: 34

Things is they irrevelant now. Especially if CM comes back to life.

But good news nevertheless
How is CM relevant to TIPS?

LOL, Maybe is that "irrelevant" mean.
CM comes back or not, nothing happen with TIPS.

Wild imagination detected
Activity: 854
Merit: 502

LOL, Maybe is that "irrelevant" mean.
CM comes back or not, nothing happen with TIPS.
Activity: 161

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Good news from Novaexchange's News page:

2018-01-14 14:23 - Nova will NOT close its doors!
Honoured customers and crypto currency enthusiasts! You have been told a while ago now that we were planning to close down Nova Exchange in the beginning of 2018. We made this tough decision because Nova Exchange was growing at a speed, and in a way, that us, the founders, could not keep up with and run the business in a meaningful and secure way. Not wanting to make promises we might not be able to keep, we didn’t tell anyone, not anyone, that we never stopped looking for a way to keep going and keep Nova Exchange in business. So! We are so happy to announce that we have found a partner, a new main shareholder, willing and more importantly, able to carry on running Nova Exchange. The new owners, we have made sure, have the resources and the experience (6+ years in the business) it takes to provide excellent service to you all. We started negotiations and talks early in November last year, and now we can tell you the good news: The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, just go keep on trading crypto. Best Wishes to you all!

Congratulation,...

Activity: 63

Honoured customers and crypto currency enthusiasts! You have been told a while ago now that we were planning to close down Nova Exchange in the beginning of 2018. We made this tough decision because Nova Exchange was growing at a speed, and in a way, that us, the founders, could not keep up with and run the business in a meaningful and secure way. Not wanting to make promises we might not be able to keep, we didn’t tell anyone, not anyone, that we never stopped looking for a way to keep going and keep Nova Exchange in business. So! We are so happy to announce that we have found a partner, a new main shareholder, willing and more importantly, able to carry on running Nova Exchange. The new owners, we have made sure, have the resources and the experience (6+ years in the business) it takes to provide excellent service to you all. We started negotiations and talks early in November last year, and now we can tell you the good news: The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, just go keep on trading crypto. Best Wishes to you all!

Congratulation,...
legendary
精神分析的爸

Activity: 161
Saw in CoinGecko that this link : http://fedoracha.in/chain/FedoraCoin doesn’t work ... anybody know the right link to the chain , so we can go To The Moon !
https://tipsbe.netcraft.ch/
Pages:
Jump to: