Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 32. (Read 111169 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 0
By the way even if there is a minor sell off that sell off will be very limited. As you know we are currently trading at 0 / 1 santoshi to the bitcoin and the miner know that and mining this coin is betting on a 10fold short/mid term
I'm at the end of money, I do not have to pay electriciti for miners.I paid 1000 dollars in this 3.4 days.I live in Serbia where my salary is 200 doll.I just sell a little tips for  electricity, I keep it.Sorry bad english
Which exchange you sold coins on if the only exchange is Coinexchange.io that has offline wallet?
Activity: 33
By the way even if there is a minor sell off that sell off will be very limited. As you know we are currently trading at 0 / 1 santoshi to the bitcoin and the miner know that and mining this coin is betting on a 10fold short/mid term
I'm at the end of money, I do not have to pay electriciti for miners.I paid 1000 dollars in this 3.4 days.I live in Serbia where my salary is 200 doll.I just sell a little tips for  electricity, I keep it.Sorry bad english
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
We will see... but even a rise to 8 sanoshis for TIPS would be a good start.
Look what happened to LINDA. Jump from 1 santoshi by christmas right to 80 dantoshis today. Omg...
Linda has 50 billions of coins and masternodes for investing . TIPS has 500 billions.
Activity: 7
And once coinex wallet is back online, tips price jump to moon. 5 santoshis, same as moon last week. Can you imagine, hash rate of tips is nearing moon hash rate and soon overtake it Grin

I don't think so! Total dump may occur, wen miners must pay for electric power .. unless it could pay by TIPS
Look what happened to LINDA. Jump from 1 santoshi by christmas right to 80 dantoshis today. Omg...
And once coinex wallet is back online, tips price jump to moon. 5 santoshis, same as moon last week. Can you imagine, hash rate of tips is nearing moon hash rate and soon overtake it Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
You got that the wrong way around, Yobit takes wallets into maintenance to manipulate the price itself.

If you guys can't wait until coinexchange.io - which is as overloaded with work and requests as all other exchanges right now - restarts/fixes the TIPS wallet, just apply it as new coin to other exchanges.
This is is a community project if you didn't notice yet, and the community is everybody involved in TIPS.
They answered "tech support team is actively working". If they have been "actively" connecting the wallet for more than 3 days, it means that it is not actively or do not work on it at all waiting something.

They had server upgrade over last weekend and several other stuff to do.Pretty sure TIPS wallet is in queue.
You got that the wrong way around, Yobit takes wallets into maintenance to manipulate the price itself.

If you guys can't wait until coinexchange.io - which is as overloaded with work and requests as all other exchanges right now - restarts/fixes the TIPS wallet, just apply it as new coin to other exchanges.
This is is a community project if you didn't notice yet, and the community is everybody involved in TIPS.
They answered "tech support team is actively working". If they have been "actively" connecting the wallet for more than 3 days, it means that it is not actively or do not work on it at all waiting something.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
I have no idea what's the matter with coinexchange.io TIPS wallet. Everything was working for a long time and then out of the sudden they disabled the wallet.
Didn't see any notification on the page saying why it's closed.
Did any one already submit a ticket and received an answer? I never opened a ticket there and don't know about reaction time.
I wrote them about wallet offline and got "blah-blah" answer https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27833520:
The wallet is in maintenance.

Our tech support team is actively working on resolving the issue and getting it back online ASAP – sorry, we cannot give an exact ETA.

Please do NOT make any deposits or withdrawals while the wallet is still in maintenance.

If you have made a deposit or withdrawal before realizing the wallet was disabled, then you will have to wait until it is active again for the transaction to process.

Pending transactions will be processed once the wallet is re-enabled.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

I think they want Devs addresses to them about something or want price manipulation with TIPS as Yobit does with some of cryptos going their wallets to offline.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
I have no idea what's the matter with coinexchange.io TIPS wallet. Everything was working for a long time and then out of the sudden they disabled the wallet.
Did any one already submit a ticket and received an answer? I never opened a ticket there and don't know about reaction time.
Fedoracoin TIPS, is an Ecr20 based coin.  You’re in the same boat as the rest of us with ethereum based (ecr20) coin wallets.

No it's a scrypt coin not ETH token.
Ok it is time to think that developers blocked deposits to sell their own tips and leave project it is not normal that no one answer from them to our complains. They build up tips price and blocked wallets so that they can sell their own premined tips. That is only reasonable answer to our questions!
It's not right for me to drop out miners because of the offline wallet.Dev, He has to call, to say what the problem is. The miners of this endure families and raise the price tips up.We do not know anything for 3 days.Sorry  bad english.

How are you mining if you can't get the wallet to sync up?  I am still ~4 years out from mine syncing and it has been that way for a couple of days. 

I have been waiting for about a day the wallet to be synced. The problem is about the only exchange that is apparently not going to sync its TIPS wallet.
Your wallet on coinexchange?
No, I meant a desktop TIPS wallet which is synced now but the exchange's wallet is offline for some reason.
I wrote them about wallet offline and got "blah-blah" answer https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27833520:
The wallet is in maintenance.

Our tech support team is actively working on resolving the issue and getting it back online ASAP – sorry, we cannot give an exact ETA.

Please do NOT make any deposits or withdrawals while the wallet is still in maintenance.

If you have made a deposit or withdrawal before realizing the wallet was disabled, then you will have to wait until it is active again for the transaction to process.

Pending transactions will be processed once the wallet is re-enabled.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

I think they want Devs addresses to them about something or want price manipulation with TIPS as Yobit does with some of cryptos going their wallets to offline.
Fedoracoin TIPS, is an Ecr20 based coin.  You’re in the same boat as the rest of us with ethereum based (ecr20) coin wallets.
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Ok it is time to think that developers blocked deposits to sell their own tips and leave project it is not normal that no one answer from them to our complains. They build up tips price and blocked wallets so that they can sell their own premined tips. That is only reasonable answer to our questions!
It's not right for me to drop out miners because of the offline wallet.Dev, He has to call, to say what the problem is. The miners of this endure families and raise the price tips up.We do not know anything for 3 days.Sorry  bad english.

How are you mining if you can't get the wallet to sync up?  I am still ~4 years out from mine syncing and it has been that way for a couple of days. 

I have been waiting for about a day the wallet to be synced. The problem is about the only exchange that is apparently not going to sync its TIPS wallet.
Yeah, it finally started moving.

Your wallet on coinexchange?

Love the price action. All those cheap coins being bought out.
Pages:
Jump to: