Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 39. (Read 111169 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Hash-to-Coins pool net hash 55 GH .... Price $0,00016... Feeling good !
 Smiley
There in fact is a market at 1 satoshi. If you bought at 1 satoshi today and then sold at 1 satoshi a month from now you might triple your money if btc keeps going up. But for all practical purposes it could take you months to liquidate at the present rate of buy in. But if investors step up the buying or if ever a frenzy would hit a fortune could be made at this 1 satoshi market.

Go TiPS- It’s been a rough patch but I hope something good will come since TiPS’ been around forever.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
So the fedoracoin wallet for android is no good? Prohashing sent me over 5,000,000TIPS and it never showed.
Transaction id: d46461ae3700a1ac01b1fd15e118e9f01f71466a402fc5a0bcfb515acd7873a9
They lost forever?  Also, why is prohashing no longer mining TIPS?

Where did the android wallet come from?
I wasn't aware there was one?
Can you export the keys from it?
Activity: 27
So the fedoracoin wallet for android is no good? Prohashing sent me over 5,000,000TIPS and it never showed.
Transaction id: d46461ae3700a1ac01b1fd15e118e9f01f71466a402fc5a0bcfb515acd7873a9
They lost forever?  Also, why is prohashing no longer mining TIPS?
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
There in fact is a market at 1 satoshi. If you bought at 1 satoshi today and then sold at 1 satoshi a month from now you might triple your money if btc keeps going up. But for all practical purposes it could take you months to liquidate at the present rate of buy in. But if investors step up the buying or if ever a frenzy would hit a fortune could be made at this 1 satoshi market.

Go TiPS- It’s been a rough patch but I hope something good will come since TiPS’ been around forever.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
I'm having a really hard time selling fedoracoin for btc . Is thier another exchange ,  besides coinexchange where i can do this at ? I'm trying to change .5 btc worth.

TIPS cannot be trade with btc especially how the bitcoin price soar
Since its value far below 1 sat, but you may exchange to DOGE and exchange again to BTC if really want to liquid it
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TIPS/DOGE
This is the most liquid market at the moment.
Activity: 21
I'm having a really hard time selling fedoracoin for btc . Is thier another exchange ,  besides coinexchange where i can do this at ? I'm trying to change .5 btc worth.
Activity: 2
can i help to get the website as it should be?
If we have TIPS in crypto exchange what do we need to do or can we just leave them there?
On novaexchange, get them out.
If other exchange, I would probably keep a local wallet anyway. 
Would there be a swap? Please no
I don't want one.
Not a plan at this stage that I have seen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Looks like somebody bought some 1 sat TiPS yesterday  Grin
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Why do you think so ?

Activity: 1
If we have TIPS in crypto exchange what do we need to do or can we just leave them there?
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Activity: 169

That new look Fedora would make an excellent favicon for the rebooted site.  Your designs look great btw.
Activity: 169
I'd like to volunteer to assist - is there a team site link that could be shared please?  I checked the Fedoracoin repo on github and it's been years since anybody has been there.

My skills are project management and tech writing.  I used to be a software engineer but it's been a few years since I've coded in anger.

Looking forward to helping!
I have rebuilt the homepage from the old site and have a bunch of new logo prototypes, and also fixed the old logo to not have the old domain in it.
Can I please get a new repository under fedora github so I can upload them?
Pages:
Jump to: