Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 37. (Read 111169 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Idk maybe delete it all and try again, sometimes blockchains want to be pouty and refuse to sync. Just unzip bootstrap and place in the appdata folder. Should work,
I tried it multiple times without succes. It says: loading block index for about 10sec and then it gives the error: Incorrect or no genesis block found. Wron datadir for network?

This bootstap from testbug cannot just be copied into the folder but try placing extracting the archive somewhere else on your disk and then start the wallet with

Code:
fedoracoin-qt.exe -loadblock=/blocks/blk*.dat

On a moderately recent pc it should import the full chain in less than 20-30min.

HTH
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Why is there no reply to my bootstrap problemen?

I think wait for a new one.
I have built one, but testbug not responding.
Activity: 39
Idk maybe delete it all and try again, sometimes blockchains want to be pouty and refuse to sync. Just unzip bootstrap and place in the appdata folder. Should work,
I tried it multiple times without succes. It says: loading block index for about 10sec and then it gives the error: Incorrect or no genesis block found. Wron datadir for network?
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Why is there no reply to my bootstrap problemen?
I just realised that i have put a password on the bootstrap zip i've created.
Sadly i cant remember the password and there is no need for a password. I will create a new bootstrap which will be synced until today. Upload might take a while but should be available on the website/forum this evening.

Same question, somebody tell me the password to unzip the file?
Sorry for that and thank you for the PM someone has send me about password on bootstrap.

thank you, so when can i download a new bootstrap?

New bootstrap is ready for download with the same link like the old password protected bootstrap.
Its the complete blockchain and you simply have to unzip it and then put in your %appdata%/Fedoracoin on windows folder or on linux it's here: ~/.Fedoracoin/

Here is the bootstrap link: https://fedoracoin.top/wp-content/uploads/wallets/Fedoracoin_blkchn.zip

The new blockchain is not working for me.
I get an error at startup:
"Incorrect or no genesis block found. Wrong datadir for network?"
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Sadly i cant remember the password and there is no need for a password. I will create a new bootstrap which will be synced until today. Upload might take a while but should be available on the website/forum this evening.

Hello community! Does anyone know what password from the archive?
https://fedoracoin.top/wp-content/uploads/wallets/Fedoracoin_blkchn.zip

Sorry for that and thank you for the PM someone has send me about password on bootstrap.

New bootstrap is ready for download with the same link like the old password protected bootstrap.
Its the complete blockchain and you simply have to unzip it and then put in your %appdata%/Fedoracoin on windows folder or on linux it's here: ~/.Fedoracoin/

Here is the bootstrap link: https://fedoracoin.top/wp-content/uploads/wallets/Fedoracoin_blkchn.zip
What is the password problem? I was unable to extract the old file because it has a password and now you are uploading a new file and using the old password.
What do you mean, sir?

Sorry for the confustion. I was saying, that i have used the same name for the zip file in order to have the same link. If you have sent someone the old bootstrap download link (this zip archive was password protected) he could easily redownload the file. Its a newer bootstrap (synced until last weekend) and has NO password for extractions.

Hey All!!

Just wanted to say that TIPS are listed on Novaexchange... This isn't marked on Coinmarketcap.com

Nice to see that there is something going on with good old Fedoras again Smiley

Have a nice christmas time and peace!

You are right TIPS are on novaexchange but novaexchange will close. Check notifications on the website
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
The common questions in TIPS Hardfork are quite good, and I have a deeper understanding of the coin project. TIPS where is the road map of 2018??

We are working on a roadmap now.
Will be out soon.

So TIPS is being completely revived?  Grin

That's the plan Smiley

Sounds really good!  Smiley
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

What is the password problem? I was unable to extract the old file because it has a password and now you are uploading a new file and using the old password.
What do you mean, sir?

Activity: 173
once roadmap is out, tips will rally again. tips rallys every year so hard! looking for the relisting over at gate.io (former bter). chinese loved tips & they will buy big time again! looking for 5 santoshi sooooon
nova is closing down and you cannot deposit anymore coins overthere. i am glad i still have planty of ltc left overthere at nova to buy all those dirtcheap coins  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Everyone buy more tips. Together we can push this coin into the top 100
Activity: 163

Activity: 4
Hey All!!

Just wanted to say that TIPS are listed on Novaexchange... This isn't marked on Coinmarketcap.com

Nice to see that there is something going on with good old Fedoras again Smiley

Have a nice christmas time and peace!

If i can download this, then i don't have to wait for the wallet to sync? I still have 4 years of syncing to go.
Activity: 37
The common questions in TIPS Hardfork are quite good, and I have a deeper understanding of the coin project. TIPS where is the road map of 2018??

Will be out soon.

That's the plan Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

Will be out soon.

I love the coin! Are the devs located in the cryptovally in switzerland?
Pages:
Jump to: