Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS) - New Dev team: Fedoracoin Foundation - page 41. (Read 111169 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Great news for this Great coin guys ! To The Moon ! And please please please tell me what I can do to Help !

Work in progress:

Sorry for disapearing a long time now. I know i have said a few times that i would bring up the website again.

Just right now i remembered saying this and i just logged in into the website. I will change exchanges. Website can be found here:

https://fedoracoin.top

Please give me some feedback about the design.

I think most important informations needed there are:
- coin specs
- exchanges
- wallets (includeing a bootstrap)
- link to bitcointalk thread as most important informations are here

I have had some personal reasons that i didnt work on here, but i think i have more time now to bring more progress here. Psycodad is also very helpfull and he knows what he is doing.

After the website i will change the links on the ann, link wallets there and link the bootstrap.
Wallets and bootstrap will be uploaded and linked on fedoracoin.top

I have setup a clean linux wallet for creating the complete blockchain. As soon as it's synced i will upload it. If bootstrap download would be to slow on the website i have other servers to put the downloads.

Does anybody have a pool and exchange list? I currently know 2 coins trading the correct TIPS and as BTER is currently moveing out of china (as it seems to me) maybe they will think about bringing real tips there again too (didnt speak with them yet, want to do the required work first)

My old wallet.dat is from a Mac OSX version I believe....does one now exist? If not my coins could be doomed!

If you have still access to the wallet.dat and you still can dump your private keys everything is fine. It is required that your wallet is on the correct chain and not on the BTER chain.
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Yes BTER is now Gate.io and they haven't listed TIPS. So looks like BTER chain has died with old exchange.

The chain was anyway dead i think as the "bug" with no more POW blocks was not fixed. Please correct me if i am wrong.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Yes BTER is now Gate.io and they haven't listed TIPS. So looks like BTER chain has died with old exchange.
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Work in progress:

Sorry for disapearing a long time now. I know i have said a few times that i would bring up the website again.

Just right now i remembered saying this and i just logged in into the website. I will change exchanges. Website can be found here:

https://fedoracoin.top

Please give me some feedback about the design.

I think most important informations needed there are:
- coin specs
- exchanges
- wallets (includeing a bootstrap)
- link to bitcointalk thread as most important informations are here

I have had some personal reasons that i didnt work on here, but i think i have more time now to bring more progress here. Psycodad is also very helpfull and he knows what he is doing.

After the website i will change the links on the ann, link wallets there and link the bootstrap.
Wallets and bootstrap will be uploaded and linked on fedoracoin.top

I have setup a clean linux wallet for creating the complete blockchain. As soon as it's synced i will upload it. If bootstrap download would be to slow on the website i have other servers to put the downloads.

Does anybody have a pool and exchange list? I currently know 2 coins trading the correct TIPS and as BTER is currently moveing out of china (as it seems to me) maybe they will think about bringing real tips there again too (didnt speak with them yet, want to do the required work first)

My old wallet.dat is from a Mac OSX version I believe....does one now exist? If not my coins could be doomed!

If you have still access to the wallet.dat and you still can dump your private keys everything is fine. It is required that your wallet is on the correct chain and not on the BTER chain.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thanks Supoplex, your help in greatly appreciated. Was starting to panic I'd totally lost them. Does any kind sole have a old wallet they can point me too? Great to see this oldie back in action 👍
Activity: 34
Guys, please educate me. I have some very old tips coins from 2014, can they be recovered and loaded in the new wallet?

you need old wallet.dat file, copy walled.dat to new wallet location, and sych blockchain.
Guys, please educate me. I have some very old tips coins from 2014, can they be recovered and loaded in the new wallet?
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Windows wallet link in the first post isn't working. 

Yes, the old site is gone since there is no REAL dev that manage the coin

Here the link for the wallet
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19859770

Thanks, for the link. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 502

Yes, the old site is gone since there is no REAL dev that manage the coin

Here the link for the wallet
Activity: 14
Hello FEDORA team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in TIPS just set c=TIPS as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.
Activity: 131
I see you still listed bter, they didn't switch the algo afterall?

BTER is closing down. So doesn't really matter.

All china exchanger start to move their server to outside china and delete CYN pair to avoid necessary trouble.

Its good for us so no more dispute about the chain.
I also hope that gate.io (new BTER) will list TIPS with new blockchain
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
I see you still listed bter, they didn't switch the algo afterall?

BTER is closing down. So doesn't really matter.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Are the wallets for TIPS at NovaExchange and CoinExchange are the same version?

Can someone please let me know if they are compatible please? I see two BCT threads for the TIPS coin and am confused. Thanks.

same version

Thank you supolex. Appreciate your help.
Where can i download the Windows wallet??

Thanks Smiley

Same here  Grin

Your windows wallet and related link
Activity: 34

Can someone please let me know if they are compatible please? I see two BCT threads for the TIPS coin and am confused. Thanks.

same version
Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
agree I really liked NOVA

Thanks for the high quality service Nova! 
Activity: 85
Where can i download the Windows wallet??

Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: