Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 36. (Read 181052 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Once people start knowing about Tips again we it will hit BTC exchange again
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
What happens to invisibel? His last post was from March 5th.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Thanks for the efforts.
Any further details as you can....and when you can make them.....would be much appreciated.

Hi Guys, I've been away for a few days now. But in the process, I am putting together a team of developers, all of them new to crypto, but very good at their work. The learning curve is steep so the earliest they could get to work on this coin is January 2015. Meanwhile, to be fair to the large wallets: Its not fair to penalize them, they believed in the coin while the rest of us were elsewhere, let us work with them. They could finance the development of features and services around the coin. We could also have Off exchange buying and selling of the same coins.

Good job. I should looking forward for your team do next
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Hi Guys, I've been away for a few days now. But in the process, I am putting together a team of developers, all of them new to crypto, but very good at their work. The learning curve is steep so the earliest they could get to work on this coin is January 2015. Meanwhile, to be fair to the large wallets: Its not fair to penalize them, they believed in the coin while the rest of us were elsewhere, let us work with them. They could finance the development of features and services around the coin. We could also have Off exchange buying and selling of the same coins.

Good job. I should looking forward for your team do next
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
As a very early backer, I too keep an eye on this coin and wish it well. Nice to see the market moving again today, a good bit of trading happening.

To add my view point, as a large holder, I of course would not like to see another coin released, it would be the laffing stock of the market.

Activity: 340

nice.  Smiley
Activity: 131
Activity: 854
Merit: 502

MultiFaucet.tk
We provide TIPS Block Explorer and Faucet.
Now avaliable: faucet, search by address, rich list, daily info, network info, and more...
Join us!

Great. How to donate in TIPS??
I think 10 Tips is very low right now, any chance to increase the value?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
hey guys,

just added fedora coin to a newly launched forum www.bitcointelevision.ca , (its still in the works) (free package from wix till i get funds to subscribe)

(you can view it on the right side under channels)

feel free to post anything there

Activity: 277
On a different note, I strongly believe that the top 3 wallets belong to either cryptsy or bter  hot/cold wallets as well as several other wallets in the 10.

is there a way to find out?

Here is my finding

1. ESvjm4LsVNQ31mSxXJzQhJ5mUQJcY86NuM 84000000000 - cryptsy wallet - traced it thru my cryptsy deposit wallet
2. EXScJbwnT5ySPTMRfCbbJyP4Tb5Bff5gQe 56420000000 - bter wallet - traced it thru my bter deposit wallet
3. EPoWqw3AFUqEPvNGx9qHvPgVvbV5ghwptU 20900001000 - bter wallet - traced it thru my bter deposit wallet
4. ETJAC7xbDdYgerQCP945W8b4xr81FCd2L3 9000000001  - cryptsy cold storage wallet - found info in internet that cryptsy cold wallet normally has a characteristic where it has a large, round, systematic transaction records and all start with a single coin as a test transaction.
5. EVMJnrEtn4VxmP66554VPJ6r8p6WY62J2f 3000000001  - cryptsy cold storage wallet - found info in internet that cryptsy cold wallet normally has a characteristic where it has a large, round, systematic transaction records and all start with a single coin as a test transaction.

But I'm not really 100% sure if my analysis is correct. Smiley

wow that would be awesome, in that case we only have ENw3HLwpXw1AwzVNsYrqHs22TPvEFusqQg with about 13Bn TiPS so 5% of the current total, if that's an investor I think the community can live with that!
how do you do the tracing? maybe I and few others can do the same then we'll have a confirmation. if your analysis is correct we can still have hope for this coin Cheesy
thanks for the good work!

We don't need a new Tips 2.0 coin. It's the same as with mooncoin. Wait until the coins per block reward will reduce. With this  and the more and more active community Tips will have a great comeback. Belive in this coin as a long time investor, not for fast money. Let miners sell and buy their coins at this cheap level...in some month this will be perhaps the best investment ever.  Smiley

this  Wink

500B of coins ,are top for insane speculation !
Activity: 340
On a different note, I strongly believe that the top 3 wallets belong to either cryptsy or bter  hot/cold wallets as well as several other wallets in the 10.

Here is my finding

1. ESvjm4LsVNQ31mSxXJzQhJ5mUQJcY86NuM 84000000000 - cryptsy wallet - traced it thru my cryptsy deposit wallet
2. EXScJbwnT5ySPTMRfCbbJyP4Tb5Bff5gQe 56420000000 - bter wallet - traced it thru my bter deposit wallet
3. EPoWqw3AFUqEPvNGx9qHvPgVvbV5ghwptU 20900001000 - bter wallet - traced it thru my bter deposit wallet
4. ETJAC7xbDdYgerQCP945W8b4xr81FCd2L3 9000000001  - cryptsy cold storage wallet - found info in internet that cryptsy cold wallet normally has a characteristic where it has a large, round, systematic transaction records and all start with a single coin as a test transaction.
5. EVMJnrEtn4VxmP66554VPJ6r8p6WY62J2f 3000000001  - cryptsy cold storage wallet - found info in internet that cryptsy cold wallet normally has a characteristic where it has a large, round, systematic transaction records and all start with a single coin as a test transaction.

wow that would be awesome, in that case we only have ENw3HLwpXw1AwzVNsYrqHs22TPvEFusqQg with about 13Bn TiPS so 5% of the current total, if that's an investor I think the community can live with that!
how do you do the tracing? maybe I and few others can do the same then we'll have a confirmation. if your analysis is correct we can still have hope for this coin Cheesy

We don't need a new Tips 2.0 coin. It's the same as with mooncoin. Wait until the coins per block reward will reduce. With this  and the more and more active community Tips will have a great comeback. Belive in this coin as a long time investor, not for fast money. Let miners sell and buy their coins at this cheap level...in some month this will be perhaps the best investment ever.  Smiley
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
On a different note, I strongly believe that the top 3 wallets belong to either cryptsy or bter  hot/cold wallets as well as several other wallets in the 10.

Here is my finding

4. ETJAC7xbDdYgerQCP945W8b4xr81FCd2L3 9000000001  - cryptsy cold storage wallet - found info in internet that cryptsy cold wallet normally has a characteristic where it has a large, round, systematic transaction records and all start with a single coin as a test transaction.
5. EVMJnrEtn4VxmP66554VPJ6r8p6WY62J2f 3000000001  - cryptsy cold storage wallet - found info in internet that cryptsy cold wallet normally has a characteristic where it has a large, round, systematic transaction records and all start with a single coin as a test transaction.

Activity: 97

Here is my finding

that would be awesome! also if we make the redistribution through the community instead of an exchange maybe we can kinda make an agreement with the big owners, we'd reimburse them for their coins but that they shouldn't hold such large stakes so the coin can have a better distribution..

I'm not one of them, but you gonna propose them to lose money. no way they gonna accept that

just a thought, maybe we should encourage the community to start doing more work by creating the tasks and giving away TiPS from the community fund to those who get the work done. what do you think?

That I think is a good idea! Smiley

I think its not a lost at all. Just a opportunity lose (not a real lose).

If they buy Tips in the market, we just buyback with their price + interest or any price that both agree but never above history price
If they mining it, we can calculate base on diff and market price (compare to ltc), just have alot work to check in blockchain ect and compensate it

Nevertheless, you dont know the outcome if we dont try it.
I hope its just a dead wallet, some old miner that quit crypt world lol

I've been away from this forum this forum for while now and I commend you guys for taking on the challenge. I'm one of those top 50 or 100 or whatever with well over 1 billion TIPS and I can tell you one thing, I don't have any intention of selling at these prices. Actually, I wouldn't sell at all until the price goes high enough where I could move some coins without hurting the community and value of the coin.

I've been with TIPS almost from the beginning and I'll say what I have always said, marketing, marketing, marketing. TIPS needs to hook up with a Point Of Sale (POS) software vender and become the defacto tipping agent in the food service community. I see more and more POS venders including the option for digital currency so, we know they are moving into the space and efforts to contact them should be ramping up.

If you are already moving in this direction, I apologize, I haven't had time to keep up with the thread, my bad. What are the leading proposals to turn this coin around at this time?

hey RJF, if I'm not mistaken I remember you from the old threads, I think you once put a strategy about how we should go about marketing in a professional way, I liked you contributions and I'm glad you're back! We need people like you!!
so I hope you can catch up with the recent postings, till now have been only ideas and plans, I hope you found our gdrive files and could take a look at them.
it seems we as a community are definitely more active than few months ago, but I think we need to have concrete steps to take next. In my opinion we must first of all decide on the basic structure of the coin, the algorithm whether POS and reduce the total number of coins etc as suggested in the strategy. after that we can start to move to the markets and start with concrete projects. but this first step must be done. we also have the problem of the large wallets, do you know who has those wallets? I mean if some investor has 40% of the total coins out there it's not good for TiPS.
devs of TiPS do you think you can turn this coin into a POS coin?
Yep, but why? Some wallets hold everything.

worst case we need to create a new coin while keeping the old one running (my suggestion is to create a new one anyway). thus the old wallets, if dead or not interested will stay on the old network and if they don't care about TiPS their coins will lose value and that's fine with all including those investors. If they choose to exchange for the new TiPS2.0 we as a community must agree on a limit of how much a wallet can hold in this initial redistribution, so a big wallet holder can choose to donate the rest of what they hold for the development and we may find a way to reimburse them fairly, but we need to eliminate those big wallets. I see this as the only way to reinvent ourselves and have a good start. otherwise I don't see TiPS going anywhere. what do you think?
devs of TiPS do you think you can turn this coin into a POS coin?
Yep, but why? Some wallets hold everything.

Perhaps to resurrect this dying coin.

yah exactly, the large wallets seem to be a problem I'm not sure how to go about it. Is it possible to find out if they belong to an exchange?
either way, the idea was actually to avoid the multipools problem that we had previously when TiPS was of higher value. we were all the time on the top profitable list and the price had a huge sell pressure all the time even at 50lit which caused investors to shy away eventually and the price fell. With POS the community hosting the wallets will be getting the new coins instead of big miners, so in principle it would be a move that benefits the community first of all. Only not sure how to deal with the huge wallets, I mean did they ever stake, do they belong to exchanges or early miners? and how does the community feel about them if those were persons, I mean will kinda have a negative impact and scare people away. right?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Just keep the wallet open for a few hours, this worked for me. Eventually it will connect.

Its open from my previous post so lets hope its synced in the morning.

An other solution but my english is bad.You can add in the propriéte fedoracoin-qt.exe add -reindex .For me it's good.

Tried it didnt work
thank you for the idea

Just keep the wallet open for a few hours, this worked for me. Eventually it will connect.

Hey if that didn't sync you may want to try just the following nodes
May also want to clear all of the info excluding your wallet.dat file
currently getting 13 connections on that configuration
http://imgur.com/skPKkub

That are the first 4 node's that are in my config thanks any way
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Hey if that didn't sync you may want to try just the following nodes
May also want to clear all of the info excluding your wallet.dat file
currently getting 13 connections on that configuration
http://imgur.com/skPKkub
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

An other solution but my english is bad.You can add in the propriéte fedoracoin-qt.exe add -reindex .For me it's good.

Pages:
Jump to: