Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 34. (Read 181052 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
fedoraco.in expired on dec23th  Huh

and my wallet does not sync at all
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Double your FedoraCoins with CryptoDouble in 100 Hours!

1. 100% Profit after 100 Hours
2. 200+ Cryptocurrencies available
3. Automatic Payouts
4. Affiliate Program (5%)
5. Dedicated Server
6. Strong DDoS Protection

http://cryptodouble.com/?ref=rlB6E
A pyramid scheme? No thanks.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Double your FedoraCoins with CryptoDouble in 100 Hours!

1. 100% Profit after 100 Hours
2. 200+ Cryptocurrencies available
3. Automatic Payouts
4. Affiliate Program (5%)
5. Dedicated Server
6. Strong DDoS Protection

http://cryptodouble.com/?ref=rlB6E

Thanks, how big a download is the blockchain now?

As today, its about 1 GB
Hey, could you create a bootstrap for us? I'll give you all the files, you just need to run them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250

As today, its about 1 GB

Not as big as Bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502

As today, its about 1 GB
Hi,

I need your help regarding this post:

Does MoonCoin have the same backdoor as TIPS to steal wallets even with the private key ?

I was reading a document and you can "apparently" clone other peoples wallets and even though there is a private key you can still gain access to it by making a mould....

Maybe that is what happened.

We have stolen mooncoins from 4 different wallets and are investigating in every direction. Perhaps you could explain if the post above is true and tips had the mentioned issue. If yes, what was the problem and how did the TIPS developers solve it?

Thanks a lot for any help and best regards,
peme
We have never had any reports of coins stolen in this way but I will need proper details before I can give you anything solid. What do you mean by mould?

I don't know, the user Nthused wrote that within the mooncoin thread and because I was not able to find anything about that within fedoracoin threats I just ask now.
The mooncoin wallet hasn't been updated since months and the official compiled versions still use old SSH Version. Perhaps someone was able to use the SSH Heartbleed-Bug. But this is also just an assumption. The new mooncoin wallet with actual SSH is ready for release but it is important to know if there is perhaps something else that has to be fixed.

Nope, not possible. Even if it was an RPC issue I have told users to use their own usernames and passwords. I still do not understand what you mean by "mould" though.

I read it on the old TIPS dev invisibles post here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/invisibel-193414
Ah nice find.

Code:
- Attacker can execute code on the same machine as the target (eg. attacker owns a VPS on the same machine as the targets VPS)

That makes me believe it is a non-issue. But if we want to be sure we would have to merge the upstream code from Litecoin if they fixed it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Hi,

Does MoonCoin have the same backdoor as TIPS to steal wallets even with the private key ?

I was reading a document and you can "apparently" clone other peoples wallets and even though there is a private key you can still gain access to it by making a mould....

We have stolen mooncoins from 4 different wallets and are investigating in every direction. Perhaps you could explain if the post above is true and tips had the mentioned issue. If yes, what was the problem and how did the TIPS developers solve it?

peme
We have never had any reports of coins stolen in this way but I will need proper details before I can give you anything solid. What do you mean by mould?

I don't know, the user Nthused wrote that within the mooncoin thread and because I was not able to find anything about that within fedoracoin threats I just ask now.
The mooncoin wallet hasn't been updated since months and the official compiled versions still use old SSH Version. Perhaps someone was able to use the SSH Heartbleed-Bug. But this is also just an assumption. The new mooncoin wallet with actual SSH is ready for release but it is important to know if there is perhaps something else that has to be fixed.

Nope, not possible. Even if it was an RPC issue I have told users to use their own usernames and passwords. I still do not understand what you mean by "mould" though.

I read it on the old TIPS dev invisibles post here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/invisibel-193414
Hi,

peme

Activity: 340
Hi,

peme

Hi,

peme
Activity: 340
Hi,

peme
Activity: 461
Try this

Code:
[
{
"addr" : "5.255.66.44:44889",
"services" : "00000003",
"lastsend" : 1418853782,
"lastrecv" : 1418853782,
"bytessent" : 1447882,
"bytesrecv" : 23138751,
"blocksrequested" : 0,
"conntime" : 1418853578,
"version" : 70000,
"subver" : "/Euphoria:1.0.6/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 497179,
"banscore" : 0,
"syncnode" : true
},
{
"addr" : "188.226.145.183:44889",
"lastsend" : 1418853616,
"lastrecv" : 1418853619,
"bytessent" : 15913,
"bytesrecv" : 85442,
"conntime" : 1418853614,
"version" : 60003,
"subver" : "/Euphoria:1.0.5.6/",
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "72.75.228.9:44889",
"lastsend" : 1418853777,
"lastrecv" : 1418853777,
"bytessent" : 476373,
"bytesrecv" : 100757,
"conntime" : 1418853620,
"version" : 60003,
"subver" : "/Euphoria:1.0.5.6/",
},
{
"addr" : "178.62.49.58:44889",
"lastsend" : 1418853662,
"lastrecv" : 1418853662,
"bytessent" : 20236,
"bytesrecv" : 88693,
"conntime" : 1418853659,
"version" : 70000,
"subver" : "/Euphoria:1.1.0/",
}
]
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
good coin

Sarcasm ??
It could be a 'great' coin ..
Time will tell ..

Triff ..
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
my wallet (compiled from source) was synching properly up about 2013-12-21 then just gave up

can someone post some working nodes - I need the wallet synched for a project I'm working on - thanks
In 6 days it will be a year since Fedoracoin was launched. That means the domain fedoraco.in will be expiring.

I will not be renewing it. Does anyone want to take over it? I'll give them the details if they step up.
Activity: 277
Just one quick question....is this coin still alive?  Huh

This thread as well as the subreddit seem like a ghost town already and there is no progress on Tips 2.0 or whatever plan to resurrect the coin.

#FedoracoinFenix 2.0  Grin
Activity: 97
Just one quick question....is this coin still alive?  Huh

This thread as well as the subreddit seem like a ghost town already and there is no progress on Tips 2.0 or whatever plan to resurrect the coin.
Activity: 131
Just an FYI ..

Ran across this thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-guys-affordable-high-quality-coin-development-300-off-coin-packages-777604

Might be someone to 'hire' for TiPS clean-up/development ..

Triff ..

Hi Triff, BTC spent hiring developers would be best spent securing coin assets such as full nodes, payment for the hosting of existing nodes etc. For instance, fedoracha.in is down...
Pages:
Jump to: