Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 42. (Read 181052 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
I can't see any difference between this and this

what is tx id for that 1M transaction?
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
guys, for some reason the block chain explorer is showing a different balance than should be on the TiPS community fund

it shows 10M TiPS total sent, but it should be 1M which mouseman donated to the facebook page. It's also what the wallet shows correctly. Any ideas?
Thanks for the notice about chainexplorer.info, it should be fixed now.

I'm not entirely sure about the balance error. Both Insight-types have the error and I can't seem to access Fedoracha.in to cross check. I'll fire up rpc-ace to confirm.
Rpc-ace has the correct balance out. Strange, I'll have to report it to the BitPay guys.
guys, for some reason the block chain explorer is showing a different balance than should be on the TiPS community fund

it shows 10M TiPS total sent, but it should be 1M which mouseman donated to the facebook page. It's also what the wallet shows correctly. Any ideas?
Thanks for the notice about chainexplorer.info, it should be fixed now.

I'm not entirely sure about the balance error. Both Insight-types have the error and I can't seem to access Fedoracha.in to cross check. I'll fire up rpc-ace to confirm.
Activity: 623

since some have been asking about the .conf file, can somebody post their file and I'll add it to the OP? I would add the two recently mentioned nodes to it as well.
I actually don't have one but my wallet works perfectly fine without it.

ps. MystPhysX can you give me your donation address?
great work icanprogram and MystPhysX, sending 2M each your ways Cheesy
(fedoracha.in currently offline, will try again later)

funds book updated, thx thiec. We now have a total of 112M TiPS!

I also updated the OP and added "TiPS In The Media" on top for the articles written about TiPS. If you know other interesting articles send me the links! (I think it's best to add only the really interesting ones to make a good read and excite new comers instead of posting everything)
Any suggestions for modifications on the OP?

I also added kebwesi's link to a new file in the Strategic ThinkTank folder. Would be awesome to have a volunteers team for marketing to take such actions.

Okay guys the richlist has caught up with all the blocks till now and is now interfaced with my block explorer. A big thank you to penambang for providing me the data as I had trouble with it.

OMG 84 ,68 and 20 Billion in 3 hands !!!

holy crap.. that's more than half the existing TiPS owned by 3 addresses.
I added the rich list link to the OP. btw the link from chainexplorer.info takes you to another richlist though the symbol of tips is shown. but great work!
Insight explorer for TIPS  Wink

http://199.233.239.54

added to OP!

edit: ok then, I'll put insight.chainexplorer.info as the link.
2nd edit: but I like the blue color more Tongue
Activity: 277
Merit: 250

Okay guys the richlist has caught up with all the blocks till now and is now interfaced with my block explorer. A big thank you to penambang for providing me the data as I had trouble with it.

OMG 84 ,68 and 20 Billion in 3 hands !!!
Probably, I've set a cron to check and start node if it isn't running. It should stay up now.

I've always been working with it but I never realised that Fedoracoin's magic is dead1337 lol. It's causing me problems now though.

It's ok now  Grin

I think Node process was unexpectedly terminated and not restarted.
Insight is now fully functional and customized at insight.chainexplorer.info

The RPC-Ace type is offline for now. Let me know if you ever want it online.

Bad gateway from here

That's strange, could you try again please?

Bad gateway from here

Activity: 277
Did tips ever star trading bitcoin pair besides litecoin?

Maybe when touch 50 Litoshi ...I think very soon , watch cryptsy  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Insight explorer for TIPS  Wink

Well now we have two. Mine is operational as well.

Lol nice work man Smiley

All should be updated in the front page  Smiley
Activity: 461
Insight is beautiful and fast. Great job!
Insight explorer for TIPS  Wink

Well now we have two. Mine is operational as well.

Lol nice work man Smiley
Insight explorer for TIPS  Wink

edit: now it's insight.fedoracha.in, thanks to icanprogram for fedoracha.in subdomain  Wink
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Very crucial question!
From this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-world-first-tips-built-in-coin-mixinganonymity-service-just-launched-471660 post, it seems Euphoria is a veritable mixing service at a 2% charge. Which nodes are available for the said mixing service?

Was the anonymity provided by Euphoria the reason why Invisibel was harassed? Is it why some of us want to sidestep the coin as is implemented currently?

Has anyone audited the anonymity provided by Euphoria? What was the verdict?
Pages:
Jump to: