Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 43. (Read 181052 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Wow! http://tippingintensifies.com was/is a step in the right direction. Though am not sure about its implications from a security viewpoint, but that implementation could be used to solve the issue of Trolls. You could implement a "pay to comment" system, where the browser "mines" TiPS that can be used to pay for the comments. That would throttle a lot of trolls, while those that really feel they should comment, fork up.

The same setup could also be used to encourage traffic/readership towards your website.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Did tips ever star trading bitcoin pair besides litecoin?
@MystPhysX ... I'd also love to tip you... 1 Mill should go a long way.
Thanks a lot, but the sentiment is more than enough. TiPS was the first coin I was ever involved with. Seeing it succeed would be the best.

Ok. Its my first coin to be involved in too. Though am not very patient with code, am willing to participate fully in ensuring this project succeeds.
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Thanks a lot, but the sentiment is more than enough. TiPS was the first coin I was ever involved with. Seeing it succeed would be the best.
@withfedoraco.in Nice to have you here. Now now, what was the original plan, where did you leave it off, can our ideas be incorporated within the same framework? I am willing to add 20M TiPS onto the 50M TiPS I had set aside previously at (EYQdzmdY22BZpM4tWjqptN8EgvrpZMyoUn) for development of a marketing strategy into supplementing your efforts.

Edit (Again)... I got this (http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/20w4rz/todays_10_targets_for_twitter_campaign_take_10/) as a marketing stragety from the previous discussions (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391192.4180). I believe we can Ctrl+C | Ctrl+V.
.config please ? my wallet no sync  Angry
add this ip as a node, it's my VPS. 80.82.64.135
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
.config please ? my wallet no sync  Angry
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Wow, long time no see, great to have you back!!
Has you coders completed any further development on this over the last 4 months since we last heard from you?
How has it functioned thus far and was their any interruption service-wise or coding snafus?

Thanks @icanprogram: 1M Sent Your way. Who was behind w/ Fedoracoin?

We
VERY nice work!!
1 million sent to you.

Who is next? Come on guys.
Also, send some to the community fund.
We've seen some MONSTER huge bagholders here and it is easy to discern they have not donated based on total donations tabulated thus far.
Step up.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are back Smiley

It took a lot more work than I ever planned on doing when I first created fedoracha.in, so if you'd like to encourage me to keep it up, donations are welcome at the address available at the bottom of the page.

Check out all donations that have made to fedoracha.in by clicking on the address at the bottom of the page to see what others have donated!
Activity: 82

We
Activity: 854
Merit: 502

It took a lot more work than I ever planned on doing when I first created fedoracha.in, so if you'd like to encourage me to keep it up, donations are welcome at the address available at the bottom of the page.

Check out all donations that have made to fedoracha.in by clicking on the address at the bottom of the page to see what others have donated!

Great..!!

1M sent  Wink

Now, we also can see the Community Fund
http://fedoracha.in/address/EMsE8TCaC9BdbLp8EtzRvK6yHV9zuNBJCF

Another 2M sent to Community Fund
Activity: 548
Merit: 501

I sent you some tips Cheesy
Sweet, once I work out the kinks in the richlist I'll interface it with the block explorer. Like dcn.chainexplorer.info
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Update: Got to block 330k importing the chain, but now the disk is full and I can't import anymore...

Going to see if I can clean up some stuff or if we need an upgrade.
Activity: 623
that's right, this is how we want to roll Cheesy, good work means good appreciation from the community right?
now not sure how to do that, we need to find a defined process how to decide on the rewards when a work is done and how to document them. the latter part is the easy one i think, but maybe you have ideas on how to find out the right amount? should we also come up with a voting process?
(it's not just about this work, but it's a good exercise to figure out the details now and have a well defined process that everybody agrees on for the future)
Big thanks for the efforts. Let's nail it down and get some "TIPS" for your tenacity.

Okay beta insight blockexplorer up at insight.chainexplorer.info it's finally sort-of working so I wanted to share it with you guys. I'll work out the kinks soon.

*edit - It's barely working. Well shoot.
Activity: 623
I'm sure you'll get it right soon Wink
thanks for the efforts!
Okay beta insight blockexplorer up at insight.chainexplorer.info it's finally sort-of working so I wanted to share it with you guys. I'll work out the kinks soon.

*edit - It's barely working. Well shoot.
Pages:
Jump to: