Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 75. (Read 181052 times)

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
If you didnt check my link yet - TIPS is there too. Both utc and tips made me do it, as they are not found on other calculators.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
guys like you out there just being angry all day long.

you tell me how you feel the day you happen to be scammed on 40 btc by some PoS (piece of shit, not proof of stake) like kumala from vircurex. hope it never happens to you. not a nice experience, leaves you pretty much angry yes.

as for the rest. I'm having so much fun at watching these wannabe coins competing for some real money that you have no idea. best fun ever.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
I haven't checked this coin since it was higher priced. What happened to kill the price since then? Did the developers leave or changed something about the coin?

The devs sure didn't leave. But multipools harmed us pretty badly for sure. Since then the team is working his ass off in order to provide new services, new projects, good marketing and better visibility, in order for you, the community, to be proud of being part of TiPS.

In fact that means : Reactivated Twitter and Google+ account, multilanguages, new style, fundrising (we already managed to get a Twitter tip bot and a video maker),... And more to come.

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I haven't checked this coin since it was higher priced. What happened to kill the price since then? Did the developers leave or changed something about the coin?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake
Im starting to enjoy your posts, Arbitrageur.

Every few days I look forward to seeing what your gloomy take on things is, gives me a better appreciation for the rest of the community, knowing there are guys like you out there just being angry all day long.

Smile, have some fun, enjoy life a bit Smiley

Also, thanks fredeq, she appreciates it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
tips is dead. reddcoin doing better.

LOL TiPS is dead.  Then move on and don't waste your time and energy hating.  If you are holding any TiPS sell them to me and you will be free.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
tips is dead. reddcoin doing better.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
New pool: https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/tips/

Prop, SSL, Vardiff Stratum in US, 1% Pool Fee
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Hehe congrats to your sister Cheesy
Thank you WigitGetIt

She does have a TIPS address and i'm sure would be shocked by receiving some TIPS but really just posting because I need more ways to express how proud I am, and as I feel quite a part of this community at this point felt I needed to share Smiley

I will definitely pass your congats on to her because yes they are some of those achievements that carry on for the rest of your life Smiley

PS. I will send her TIPS to fill her wallet Smiley
legendary
Totally off topic guys but my younger sister has graduated today and I am super proud. Masters of science and a registered nurse as of today. Congrats to my sister!

Sorry for the off topic post, just super proud of her!

Congrats to your sister!!  Those are huge life achievements.  Let's get some Fedoracoins to her!!   Grin
Totally off topic guys but my younger sister has graduated today and I am super proud. Masters of science and a registered nurse as of today. Congrats to my sister!

Sorry for the off topic post, just super proud of her!
legendary
Please update your miners with the new info from https://minr.es.

Setup and running.  Man that site is even better now.  Great Job!!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Please update your miners with the new info from https://minr.es.
Twitter TiPS Bot is alive !!

Big giveaway coming soon !

Learn more @TiPS_FedoraCoin

WOW thats awsome, man we almost cover all social media Smiley
Activity: 84
What?

AWESOME JOB! Shocked
Activity: 392
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

Activity: 984
Learning never stops. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 82
Sorry guys, what das AMA stand for? "Ask ..."?

me anything
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
litoshi's market causes a lot of pain....
Pages:
Jump to: