Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 73. (Read 181052 times)

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Something wrong with my tx for tickets @reddit?

Nope all good. It's just that as you can't have more than 20 tickets, and as you bought 20 and had one with the giveaway, I owe you one.
Just give me your Fedoracoin wallet address so I can refund you 100k TiPS.

Its fine, keep it for development Cheesy

@hercules Thats really cool!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake
World of TIPS is Live with Products

We are happy to say we have launched with products and other things. There will be far more to come, this is just the beginning.
Buy TIPS
Spend TIPS
Learn about TIPS

World of TIPS

http://worldof.tips/
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

Nope all good. It's just that as you can't have more than 20 tickets, and as you bought 20 and had one with the giveaway, I owe you one.
Just give me your Fedoracoin wallet address so I can refund you 100k TiPS.
legendary
Activity: 62
wow already more than 150 tickets sold ?? nice

100 lottery tickets giveway here !

Grab them while you can

aw i dont have reddit heh

Hehe same here. I feel so old  Roll Eyes

Need to make one though

Yep that would be a hell of a good time investment Wink
legendary

Grab them while you can

Hehe same here. I feel so old  Roll Eyes

Need to make one though
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Grab them while you can

Grab them while you can
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FedoraCoin's lottery is launched !

From Monday, April 21st to Monday April 28th, try to win a brand new SSD Samsung 840 EVO, and millions of TiPS !

All the rules here

joined for fun  Smiley
Activity: 62

From Monday, April 21st to Monday April 28th, try to win a brand new SSD Samsung 840 EVO, and millions of TiPS !

All the rules here

I'm in, thanks  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

All the rules here

tips sent - sent pm ... plz check

thank you  Wink

All the rules here
Activity: 277
Happy holiday guys , and buy TiPS with granny's money Wink
legendary
TiPS lottery will be launched monday at 8 p.m GMT
Stay tuned !

Cant wait Cheesy
TiPS lottery will be launched monday at 8 p.m GMT
Stay tuned !
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
How can we interpret the network stability graph? There are some heavy spikes on it and even as a techi I don't know what this actually mean. A sentence or two would make it more clear.
Or another line indicating block time.

If you mouse over you get a short explanation of what it means.
I'll update the graph soon, because it's a bit old right now.

EDIT: Updated. Look at all that stability!
Thanks for your answer. Yes, here is eastern as well but it's just a usual weekend for me.

Well, while it's good to see there are some things in development around TIPS, I'm more asking for development OFF the coin. Does it just stay as is or is the dev team coding new stuff?

The website is very pretty, but I can't find any projects there except /w Fedoracoin which didn't get an update for a while as well.

By the way:
How can we interpret the network stability graph? There are some heavy spikes on it and even as a techi I don't know what this actually mean. A sentence or two would make it more clear.

Happy holidays!

Well the dev team is currently studying some new leads, among them PoS or ASIC-resistant algorythm. But these are just ideas by now...

IMO, as a part of our identity is to bring out a huge volume for micro-payment and tipping, reducing the number of coins and switching to PoS, if it will increase the exchange prize on short-term by preventing us for dumping, won't be a good idea in the long-term, as it won't bring any inherent value to the coin.

Meanwhile, the main way of action is to bring on new investors, members and talent. FedoraCoin as already a huge bunch of great features, let's make the world enjoy them.

Happy holidays
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Thanks for your answer. Yes, here is eastern as well but it's just a usual weekend for me.

Well, while it's good to see there are some things in development around TIPS, I'm more asking for development OFF the coin. Does it just stay as is or is the dev team coding new stuff?

The website is very pretty, but I can't find any projects there except /w Fedoracoin which didn't get an update for a while as well.

By the way:

Happy holidays!
OMG this is proof the coin is dead. No answer in more than half a day. Neither bei devs nor by community.
What happened? So sad, this coin was on a good way  Cry

I don't know on your place but around here it's Easter, so less time to spend on the Internet, more time with family.

The lottery is our next commercial project. On the meantime, we are getting bigger and bigger on Twitter, getting over 100 followers since yesterday. We also launched the italian BitcoinTalk thread.

The videos for Fedoracoin Youtube channel are under production. The MyFedora website had an update, allowing you to follow all the current projects.

We are also waiting for the World of TiPS e-shop to be released. I hope that will happen after the holidays.

Our first concern by know is to finish all these ongoing projects and to build the next step on a solid floor.

Meanwhile, feel free to offer your help and ideas here or on MyFedora.

Happy holidays
Pages:
Jump to: