Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features - page 71. (Read 181052 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
Don't forget to take your chance to the http://redd.it/24kccn !

All love post about Fedoracoin that you make wherever on BitcoinTalk can make you win a Gridseed !

Just remember to post the hyperlink to your contribution whether to me or on the Fedoracoin's subreddit dedicated post directly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake
The TIPS Fedoracoin payment processor is ready to be used on your website, so start accepting TIPS for products now. The process is super simple.

Let me give you a little rundown before you get started.

You decide you want to accept these amazing coins for products on your website. - Great start, welcome to the community.

You visit https://pay.withfedoraco.in/ to sign up for a merchant account. Its quick and painless.

Once registered the team will be happy to send you a test example of implementation to give you an idea of how you can set it up.

You decide which payment flow to use. The JS Client side flow is super easy to implement and still keeps things on your site so thats the one we will use as an example.

You get your API key and secret from your Pay with Fedoraoin dashboard.

You enter the callback URL for your site into your dashboard. This URL will be called after a successful payment. It calls the URL with the order ID as a post value, and using that and your API information you can retrieve the amount paid for the order as well.

Now time to implement. If you are adding it to a current shopping cart then simply call the w/ Pay button and send it the ID of the transaction as well as the total value to be paid.

It is even safe in the way that if someone gets a hold of your API secret or key the worst they can do is create more transactions for you, since it is a seperate key and secret for withdrawals.

It is super easy to get started accepting TIPS Fedoracoins so visit https://pay.withfedoraco.in/ and sign up. If you need some help, I will be here as well to contribute what I can to get anyone started.

You got Tipped!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I'm dumping the 1 Billion I was holding, I bough at 10 litoshi thinking the price was ridiculously low and DEVs were about to announce something big to revive TiPS but it seems the main dev has left and the other (icanprogram) don't really care about what is going on.

I am not blaming the community, they are active with many ideas but everyone is seeing this coin as a junk coin and it will not change until dev take big actions like reducing the number to 250b or 300b.
You maybe refuse to understand this now but soon you will and it will be too late...

So I lost money with this coin but this is the game, sometimes we win, sometimes we loose.

Bye Bye Fedoracoin

I don’t see the Coin as Junk, I see it as opportunity! I'll buy your 1B at 5 litoshi...  Grin
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I'm dumping the 1 Billion I was holding, I bough at 10 litoshi thinking the price was ridiculously low and DEVs were about to announce something big to revive TiPS but it seems the main dev has left and the other (icanprogram) don't really care about what is going on.

Okay! Like I said when you announced the same thing on reddit last week: Good luck with all your future endeavors.
I hope you find a coin with developers that are as interested in speculation value as you are.

Activity: 62

I am not blaming the community, they are active with many ideas but everyone is seeing this coin as a junk coin and it will not change until dev take big actions like reducing the number to 250b or 300b.
You maybe refuse to understand this now but soon you will and it will be too late...

So I lost money with this coin but this is the game, sometimes we win, sometimes we loose.

Bye Bye Fedoracoin
Try to win a Gridseed !

Go to this thread, spread the love and take a chance !
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
if you want to regain the btc market, try convince bter and cryptsy (and other exchanges) to quote tips in a round lot of 1000. this could be done also in the ltc market, come on, at these prices even vs ltc the spread between bid/ask is over 10%.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
lol i'm glad I got out around 40 litoshis

I think a reduction to 300 b is the best thing to do or else be ready to free fall until 1 litoshi soon, there is no reason for anyone to hold this coin right now.

good luck guys !

If you are in TIPS for the long haul then a 500 billion coin cap makes perfect sense. Obviously a bit of a push but there is over 7 Billion people in the world. That means if even 10% of the entire world held TIPS, they could only ever hold about 700 TIPS.

So when you think of it that way does it make sens to have a cap smaller, never for no coin ever, unless you want another hoarding coin. You have to think of the future not just the present.

Also, .....
Of course it's manipulating the market !! come on who don't understand that ?! welcome to the crypto world...

That is the entire problem with the crypto community ridiculous crap like that, ya the markets are maniupulated its true, but blatently wanted to manipulate it to increase your gains at the expense of others, seriously money is great and super, but it is because of such greed the world is the way it is anyways, it is that greed that corrupted the current system in place, and now you all want to do the same to the crypto world, when the whole damn point of crypto currency is the change the garbage system in place.

Again though its just my opinion, theres nothing making me correct, just my two TIPS

WTF are you saying  Shocked Shocked Shocked 10% of the entire world don't even know and will probably never know about bitcoin ! so why a ridiculous 7 litoshis alt coin !?

I don't understand why you don't want to open your eyes and face the reality... anyway one day you will regret it.

I bet 1 btc that without any big change TiPS will be 5 litoshis before june and 2-3 litoshis end of summer, if anyone want to bet with me you are welcome.

Hey all, havn't posted here in a while but figured I'd come stop by.

Looks like the same stuff being talked about though. Guys there are a few problems with implementing a new total coin cap in my opinion.

1. Current holders are holding coins based on a calculation for 500 Billion otal coins. Dropping the total number of coins is a direct manipulation of market value in my opinion. Because it decreases maximum market cap based on current market price, directly manipulating the price to rise - making current holders see wonderful gains but based on literally nothing.

Well I guess that is just it. Directly manipulating the market that way seems scammy and myself in my opinion thats all.

Really, I am super happy with the state of TIPS Fedoracoin.

The community is getting more active daily.
New projects and current projects are progressing far quicker than before.
Many people are implementing services, whether the payment gateway, lotteries, or just making it easier to get TIPS.

Also, take this in for a moment.

The TIPS price is not based on as much speculation as many other coins. Dark coin, I use as example for the "dark market" and all that. When the price of a coin rises based on a future feature being released, the coin is not actually gaining any value.  300% gains in a short time are not to be trusted in my opinion. For the most part price increases like that never end well.

Anyway, shameful plug, check out http://worldof.tips, and let us know how to improve Smiley

Have a good day all, and GO TIPS Smiley

It's great to create new projects and implement services but most of the people don't really care, first they want a coin with a realistic number, not 500B.

Of course it's manipulating the market !! come on who don't understand that ?! welcome to the crypto world...

and of course the price is based on speculation WTF

Right now reducing the number of coins of THE best thing to do if you want to survive at least some months...

I don't understand why you don't want to open your eyes and see the truth.

EDIT: in my opinion a big vote should be made to allow people to choose what's next for fedoracoin, reducing the number of coins or not.

If you are in TIPS for the long haul then a 500 billion coin cap makes perfect sense. Obviously a bit of a push but there is over 7 Billion people in the world. That means if even 10% of the entire world held TIPS, they could only ever hold about 700 TIPS.

So when you think of it that way does it make sens to have a cap smaller, never for no coin ever, unless you want another hoarding coin. You have to think of the future not just the present.

Also, .....

That is the entire problem with the crypto community ridiculous crap like that, ya the markets are maniupulated its true, but blatently wanted to manipulate it to increase your gains at the expense of others, seriously money is great and super, but it is because of such greed the world is the way it is anyways, it is that greed that corrupted the current system in place, and now you all want to do the same to the crypto world, when the whole damn point of crypto currency is the change the garbage system in place.

Again though its just my opinion, theres nothing making me correct, just my two TIPS
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Maybe think about algo change?

Looks like the same stuff being talked about though. Guys there are a few problems with implementing a new total coin cap in my opinion.

1. Current holders are holding coins based on a calculation for 500 Billion otal coins. Dropping the total number of coins is a direct manipulation of market value in my opinion. Because it decreases maximum market cap based on current market price, directly manipulating the price to rise - making current holders see wonderful gains but based on literally nothing.

Well I guess that is just it. Directly manipulating the market that way seems scammy and myself in my opinion thats all.

Many people are implementing services, whether the payment gateway, lotteries, or just making it easier to get TIPS.

The TIPS price is not based on as much speculation as many other coins. Dark coin, I use as example for the "dark market" and all that. When the price of a coin rises based on a future feature being released, the coin is not actually gaining any value.  300% gains in a short time are not to be trusted in my opinion. For the most part price increases like that never end well.

Anyway, shameful plug, check out http://worldof.tips, and let us know how to improve Smiley

It's great to create new projects and implement services but most of the people don't really care, first they want a coin with a realistic number, not 500B.

and of course the price is based on speculation WTF

Right now reducing the number of coins of THE best thing to do if you want to survive at least some months...

I don't understand why you don't want to open your eyes and see the truth.

EDIT: in my opinion a big vote should be made to allow people to choose what's next for fedoracoin, reducing the number of coins or not.

The TIPS price is not based on as much speculation as many other coins. Dark coin, I use as example for the "dark market" and all that. When the price of a coin rises based on a future feature being released, the coin is not actually gaining any value.  300% gains in a short time are not to be trusted in my opinion. For the most part price increases like that never end well.

Want to mine your your TiPS without connecting to a pool ? Without taking your brain off setting a miner ?

Try http://tippingintensifies.com/ !
Activity: 336
Did NOBL recently do the reduction in their total coins successfully?
POS is good for enabling security, without the need for miners.
IMHO, reducing the number of coins and going to PoS is not the right solution. Not on its own at least.

I mean, PoS is valorizing holders, meaning early adopters or whales, and though it implies a risk of holding back eventual new TiPS fans, and increases the inequality between the biggest and the littlest out there. The idea of volorizing movement is also a good idea but it's a real bot bate, and may reward anyone with two or three wallets making regulars transactions from one to another.

And as you can see looking at the Reddcoin exchange prize, it's a short-term solution. The RDD/BTC exchange rate has already stabilized around 7 satoshis, and will come down eventually
Activity: 336
In the current crypto world, I thnk fedora has too many coins and that is killing this coin.
May be this many coins are needed when crypto becomes mainstream, but not in near future anyway.

A reduction in the number of coins would be a first step towards success.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
You need to be listed on the exchange with the highest volumes...and this is currently Mintpal.
And here we are, a nice 1 Billion dump...

EDIT: well it's actually 2.6 Billions dumped !
Pages:
Jump to: