Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ferrum Network | BITMAX | Flexible DeFi Staking | FAS Pre-Sales 🔥 - page 32. (Read 14138 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I found an interesting update!!
Ferrum Network officially introduces the new First Kudi website! https://firstkudi.com/
there will be many interesting features in the site. read the details here https://medium.com/kudi-exchange/introducing-the-first-kudi-website-30c83eca2fb9

When is the launch of their exchange? And what are the cards here? Do they have plans to issue own crypto cards? With what banl they are working on it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I found an interesting update!!
Ferrum Network officially introduces the new First Kudi website! https://firstkudi.com/
there will be many interesting features in the site. read the details here https://medium.com/kudi-exchange/introducing-the-first-kudi-website-30c83eca2fb9

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
we'll see what Ferrum will do in Q1 in 2020, if they do a public net test I'm sure playing the net will be done according to their roadmap plan in Q2 later, very interesting to follow, maybe buying FRM is a chance for now to get the profit in 2020  Cheesy
true as you said, because if the team is serious about developing their project according to the road map, it will certainly have a positive impact on the development of FRM token prices going forward, I see now FRM tokens have experienced a slight price decline in the past and of course this is an opportunity which is good for us to buy FRM tokens before Q2 later, I don't think it will be possible if the price of FRM will increase in the future if the development of the roadmap, runs smoothly and on time.
It seems like it will be difficult to do it on time but I still think positively for the FERRUM project that they can work on time, to deal with the price problem it will be affected by the price of bitcoin, and almost all altcoins experience it the same as the fermentation token
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
we'll see what Ferrum will do in Q1 in 2020, if they do a public net test I'm sure playing the net will be done according to their roadmap plan in Q2 later, very interesting to follow, maybe buying FRM is a chance for now to get the profit in 2020  Cheesy
true as you said, because if the team is serious about developing their project according to the road map, it will certainly have a positive impact on the development of FRM token prices going forward, I see now FRM tokens have experienced a slight price decline in the past and of course this is an opportunity which is good for us to buy FRM tokens before Q2 later, I don't think it will be possible if the price of FRM will increase in the future if the development of the roadmap, runs smoothly and on time.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
you are absolutely right, in my opinion the Ferrum project can still be said to be still normal, it's only natural that they postpone mainnet,
I don't know exactly what their reasons are, but certainly if they really activate mainnet it's already a good thing
Ferrum made several changes to their roadmap for a number of different reasons, depending on the target they changed, as for the detailed explanation, you can read this article. hopefully can help you.
https://medium.com/ferrumnetwork/ferrum-network-roadmap-update-21ff56b1ec25
I was not aware of that but thanks that you shared it here. Actually from the previous year we are seeing a lot of changes in the crypto world and in the processes of projects and the response of the investors and users to it because of that the updates from the projects according to that changes is compulsory to be the fittest for their survival.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
you are absolutely right, in my opinion the Ferrum project can still be said to be still normal, it's only natural that they postpone mainnet,
I don't know exactly what their reasons are, but certainly if they really activate mainnet it's already a good thing
Ferrum made several changes to their roadmap for a number of different reasons, depending on the target they changed, as for the detailed explanation, you can read this article. hopefully can help you.
we'll see what Ferrum will do in Q1 in 2020, if they do a public net test I'm sure playing the net will be done according to their roadmap plan in Q2 later, very interesting to follow, maybe buying FRM is a chance for now to get the profit in 2020  Cheesy
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
While Ferrum is the DAG project and we have some others DAG project, so what are the advantages here? For example Vite is also DAG. And their mainnet was launched in September
because the by entering Ferrum tokens into the big exchange, it will certainly be able to increase the price of their tokens in the market
I think, if FRM enter into an larger exchange it needs to be accompanied by information on project developments, so that the price of the token can go up
If I just enter the exchange, I think it's still lacking
And now the public is not paying attention to ferrum, maybe that's because ferum doesn't make too much activity, ferum needs unique and interesting ideas, so that people's attention can be more focused on the ferum project with a strong appeal of course supporters will also be more and more

Yes, you are right companies should focus on a further level of development and it will help to get more exposure in the market. After fundraising, they need to develop them and they should market their product and it will surely help the coin to increase its price.

Thank you for your positive review, I really hope that at the end of the year the FERRUM project can improve the quality of this project, and be able to compete with other projects, I hope that it will not die and keep the spirit of the team happy to work
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
According to roadmap, this quarter they planning to launch main-net. The reason why there so few news about development is because they are concentrated on the main-net.

I've missed the news about UniFyre wallet release. It seems it is not out yet. Means they have missed Q3 2019 milestone...

I guess you not really following this project, they already updated their Roadmap few weeks ago "actually more than a month ago if i'm not mistake"
Mainnet is planing to launch on Q2 2020 and UniFyre Wallet on Q4 this year

Source: https://ferrum.network/

I was checking their roadmap on https://icobench.com/ico/ferrum-network/milestones and the news about stacking and yes, somehow I've missed roadmap changes. Thanks for pointing it out.
This is not good sign that they postponed mainnet. Of course a lot of projects do this nowdays, but I don't that this are good projects. Really worth projects launch everything in time
I am not defending or cornering the Ferrum project, but if I see they postponed the mainnet it is reasonable.
Good or bad this project everyone has a different view.
Yes, we just wait for the mainnet to launch, I hope it will bring about a better change and bring the name of the FERUM project to a higher quality, and so far this trip, I see it is still fine, but Ferum needs a unique idea to seek attention
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
This is not good sign that they postponed mainnet. Of course a lot of projects do this nowdays, but I don't that this are good projects. Really worth projects launch everything in time
I am not defending or cornering the Ferrum project, but if I see they postponed the mainnet it is reasonable.
Activity: 560
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
According to roadmap, this quarter they planning to launch main-net. The reason why there so few news about development is because they are concentrated on the main-net.

I've missed the news about UniFyre wallet release. It seems it is not out yet. Means they have missed Q3 2019 milestone...

I guess you not really following this project, they already updated their Roadmap few weeks ago "actually more than a month ago if i'm not mistake"

Activity: 560
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

Ferrum is very active in the media, and the community still believes it, their development has been good so far,
if they launch AMA will be even better, and you are wrong if ferrum is less conspicuous and not open in front of the community,
in my opinion they are very open so far and conspicuous

Yes, they are quite active in twitter and other social media. But all this news about staking etc. But we need to know some news about development...
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
And now the public is not paying attention to ferrum, maybe that's because ferum doesn't make too much activity.

In the last 2 weeks:

1) stacking has been announced,
2) tokens can now ne traded on new exchange,
3) 22/11 stacking programme started,
4) partnership with PCHAIN
5) introduced one-click bank account creation on Kudi exchange
6) some tech updates were made

Yes you are correct, "ferum doesn't make too much activity"...
I see that the developers are quite good, it's just that they are less conspicuous in front of the community, so that many people do not know what developments have been made, that is why many people just leave
Ferrum is very active in the media, and the community still believes it, their development has been good so far,
if they launch AMA will be even better, and you are wrong if ferrum is less conspicuous and not open in front of the community,
in my opinion they are very open so far and conspicuous
And now the public is not paying attention to ferrum, maybe that's because ferum doesn't make too much activity.

In the last 2 weeks:

I see that the developers are quite good, it's just that they are less conspicuous in front of the community, so that many people do not know what developments have been made, that is why many people just leave
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435

In the last 2 weeks:

Pages:
Jump to: