Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ferrum Network | BITMAX | Flexible DeFi Staking | FAS Pre-Sales 🔥 - page 34. (Read 14138 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 112
The trust I have in the project is more on the team, they have a kind of ethics that amazes me, somehow like the German work ethic. Intelligence moves and well planned. except for the card that they removed they have been progressive with a lot of innovation. I believe they will make investors a lot of profit a longterm and they could be another binance in their own space.
They updated it, stay tuned.
https://medium.com/ferrumnetwork/ferrum-network-roadmap-update-21ff56b1ec25
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

BEP-2 ----> ERC20

• ERC20 ----> BEP-2

Minimum amount: 100 FRM

Direct link: https://tokenbridge.ferrum.network/

There is a fees for converting (40 FRM tokens). Why do they charge this fee while they made 2 type of tokens yourself? And what they should to do with this tokens? Will they burn them ( I mean converting fees)?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
ERC 20 is trading on bitmax and Idex but the volume on idex is low. Binance Dex trade the BEP token

Is there any official way to convert BEP-2 tokens to ERC tokens yet? If yes then can you please share the link to the bridge. Tried searching it google but no joy.

Thanks

BEP-2 ----> ERC20

• ERC20 ----> BEP-2

Minimum amount: 100 FRM

Direct link: https://tokenbridge.ferrum.network/
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
ERC 20 is trading on bitmax and Idex but the volume on idex is low. Binance Dex trade the BEP token

Is there any official way to convert BEP-2 tokens to ERC tokens yet? If yes then can you please share the link to the bridge. Tried searching it google but no joy.

Thanks
Hello. Can you advice, who I should turn to with my problem. I have more than 5000 FRM tokens on my erc wallet, that is bound to community.ferrum.network. As I understand correctly, I should be participating in social mining, but on the dashboard, it is shown, that I have only about 2300 FRM tokens (october bounty reward).

What should I do and who I can turn to to increase the number of FRM tokens on my balance. Because somehow they doesnt increase automatically.
Join the telegram and talk to Ian, he is more active there and the team is efficient.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Hello. Can you advice, who I should turn to with my problem. I have more than 5000 FRM tokens on my erc wallet, that is bound to community.ferrum.network. As I understand correctly, I should be participating in social mining, but on the dashboard, it is shown, that I have only about 2300 FRM tokens (october bounty reward).

What should I do and who I can turn to to increase the number of FRM tokens on my balance. Because somehow they doesnt increase automatically.
As I see FRM token is trading on Binance Dex and on Bitmax. What type of token is trading on Bitmax? BEP 5 token or ERC token? As I remember they have 2 types of tokens...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
As I see FRM token is trading on Binance Dex and on Bitmax. What type of token is trading on Bitmax? BEP 5 token or ERC token? As I remember they have 2 types of tokens...
The trust I have in the project is more on the team, they have a kind of ethics that amazes me, somehow like the German work ethic. Intelligence moves and well planned. except for the card that they removed they have been progressive with a lot of innovation. I believe they will make investors a lot of profit a longterm and they could be another binance in their own space.
legendary
We are pleased to announced that we have cemented our commitment to both the Ethereum Network and Binance Chain by conducting an administrative burn that results in the same amount of ERC-20 FRM and BEP-2 FRM on both chains, which together equal our total supply of 329,218,749 FRM.

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
here the latest news from this project

Ferrum Network Roadmap Update

Hello Ferrum Community,

We have been hard at work behind the scenes to bring you FRM staking, UniFyre Wallet, Kudi Exchange upgrades, as well as laying the groundwork for our other major products. In this article we explain what we have been working on, and some updates and additions to our roadmap.

read more here : https://ferrum.network/ferrum-network-roadmap-update-21ff56b1ec25
regards
This news is really impressive at this stage and hopefully the price of FRM may improve as FRM has very low trading volume recently. I think if this news can help you gain more confidence, then consider investing because I predict the price of this coin will rise again someday. Maybe altcoin is not a good choice now but I am sure projects with good updates will be interested by a lot of investors.
Extraordinary opinion, I support you if they continue to show their performance it can attract investors, besides that I am sure the platform users will be more and more difficult to develop it, maybe this situation will be crowded in talking about the community, we see only
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Ferrum team will release FRM #staking site soon and UX has been one of the priorities for smooth and easy experience.
https://twitter.com/FerrumNetwork/status/1183683481399910401?s=20
Activity: 493
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

Hello Ferrum Community,

We have been hard at work behind the scenes to bring you FRM staking, UniFyre Wallet, Kudi Exchange upgrades, as well as laying the groundwork for our other major products. In this article we explain what we have been working on, and some updates and additions to our roadmap.

read more here : https://ferrum.network/ferrum-network-roadmap-update-21ff56b1ec25
regards
This news is really impressive at this stage and hopefully the price of FRM may improve as FRM has very low trading volume recently. I think if this news can help you gain more confidence, then consider investing because I predict the price of this coin will rise again someday. Maybe altcoin is not a good choice now but I am sure projects with good updates will be interested by a lot of investors.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Hello Ferrum Community,

regards
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
Ferrum Network entered into a partnership with the Dash network, which is actively developing in Nigeria. It is used by a large number of sellers in this country to make payments. https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/uptrennd-presents-dash-and-ferrum-network-to-increase-adoption-in-africa~MTA5MjY2
wow its development of Ferrum very fast!, I can not wait to see Ferrum in the top 100 Coinmarketcap position,
maybe I can buy it and hold it  Grin
The project need to give update on the token use case, partnership is good but investors need update about how the token they are holding will get back to ICO price and beyond. They should care that they are in loss already and hasten up on the roadmap. Unifyre wallet IMO is till far behind in development considering the road-map and its update will be more reassuring/consoling .
For the past few weeks, FRM has continued to decline and I cannot know the reason. I think Ferrum team needs to be more active in the future because this is a very important time for this project. If it is not possible to raise prices well, many investors will tend to sell more and that is not good for this project. Although this project has attracted a very good funding from the ICO but development team has no plans to list FRM at other exchanges.
Ferrum Network entered into a partnership with the Dash network, which is actively developing in Nigeria. It is used by a large number of sellers in this country to make payments. https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/uptrennd-presents-dash-and-ferrum-network-to-increase-adoption-in-africa~MTA5MjY2
wow its development of Ferrum very fast!, I can not wait to see Ferrum in the top 100 Coinmarketcap position,
maybe I can buy it and hold it  Grin
The project need to give update on the token use case, partnership is good but investors need update about how the token they are holding will get back to ICO price and beyond. They should care that they are in loss already and hasten up on the roadmap. Unifyre wallet IMO is till far behind in development considering the road-map and its update will be more reassuring/consoling .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Yea, lately I noticed they are banning lots of people, didn't know it was because they were asking about the exchange. IMO if they keep banning people they will soon start spreading FUDs about the project which will hurt the project.
This is something that should not happen in this exchange because everyone is an investor so the ban may disappoint them and withdraw all their money to another exchange. In recent weeks, Bitmax trading volume has decreased significantly and directly affected the value of FRM. If they do not have a fix, I will consider leaving here and will complain about how they work.

This project is still updating a lot of news for investors but Bitmax's action is unacceptable and will cause a lot of coins here to be affected.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
legendary
Yea, lately I noticed they are banning lots of people, didn't know it was because they were asking about the exchange. IMO if they keep banning people they will soon start spreading FUDs about the project which will hurt the project.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I try to confirm the Bitmain investment in Bitmax but couldn't find any information from any source. Bitmax start this year well and the token pumped greatly I think this was helped by the general interest  and performance of exchange tokens. The issue I have with the exchange is the likelihood of wash trading if a project has $1.5 million trading volume then the price should react especially for a project with less than $1 million Marketcap
You can easily find this information: http://global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201811/16/WS5beda2b7a310eff303288fc0.html
They seem to have started quite similarly to Binance as one of the exchange have the cheapest fee. The listed projects are also of very good quality, which will increase reputation for them.
The telegram friends are strongly preventing any discussion about the bitmax, which I think is not fair to any holder. In such atmosphere they need to reassure investors and traders their choice is protected and team is competent to handle it. Sometimes I dont like the limitation of members on telegram, if one insist he could be ban or mute.
When investors discussed this exchange in telegram, a lot of people were banned and that why I felt a bit disappointed about their way of doing things. Bitmax needs to be more transparent in the near future because if they can't do it, a lot of investors will leave here and make the trading volume likely to decrease in the near future. I really like trading FRM at Bitmax, but the reduced value and lack of liquidity are the main reasons why I lost confidence. If possible I hope that FRM will be listed at another exchange better.
Pages:
Jump to: