Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ferrum Network | BITMAX | Flexible DeFi Staking | FAS Pre-Sales 🔥 - page 33. (Read 14138 times)

Activity: 907
Merit: 500
because the by entering Ferrum tokens into the big exchange, it will certainly be able to increase the price of their tokens in the market
I think, if FRM enter into an larger exchange it needs to be accompanied by information on project developments, so that the price of the token can go up
If I just enter the exchange, I think it's still lacking
And now the public is not paying attention to ferrum, maybe that's because ferum doesn't make too much activity, ferum needs unique and interesting ideas, so that people's attention can be more focused on the ferum project with a strong appeal of course supporters will also be more and more
The public is not giving attention because the developers left to promote their project so if people are not hearing about the project anymore in their busy life then they cannot continue with the project. Advertising is the compulsory factor of the success of a business if at any point this factor is denied then the business lose its strength of success.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
because the by entering Ferrum tokens into the big exchange, it will certainly be able to increase the price of their tokens in the market
I think, if FRM enter into an larger exchange it needs to be accompanied by information on project developments, so that the price of the token can go up
see FRM up 19%, I think in the Bitmax exchange alone is enough to make a large volume of FRM in the exchange,
I instead hope Ferrum can make developments regarding cooperation with several large companies, and that will make the Ferrum Network stronger
This coin is starting to improve and is beginning to show significant growth in the past few days. Hopefully, FRM can maintain this uptrend in the near future because this is an investment that many people are waiting for and deserves to be a good long-term investment. I highly appreciate the potential and hope that other major exchanges like Binance, Huobi will be the next target of the project.

Of course, this is not a good idea but if listed at major exchanges, many people will be more interested in this project and can liquidity at any time if you want.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
And now the public is not paying attention to ferrum, maybe that's because ferum doesn't make too much activity, ferum needs unique and interesting ideas, so that people's attention can be more focused on the ferum project with a strong appeal of course supporters will also be more and more
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
see FRM up 19%, I think in the Bitmax exchange alone is enough to make a large volume of FRM in the exchange,
I instead hope Ferrum can make developments regarding cooperation with several large companies, and that will make the Ferrum Network stronger
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
I donv think that they possibility list token to some good big exchange as they raised small money and listing cost much. But they must provide update about development progress at least
Although the cost of registering Ferrum tokens to a larger exchange requires a large amount of funds, but at least the team must try to do it, because the by entering Ferrum tokens into the big exchange, it will certainly be able to increase the price of their tokens in the market so that the developer will be able to meet the demands of the investors those who want these tokens can be listed on a large exchange, and in a profit of course the developer will get a large profit if the volume of Ferrum token transactions in exchange is greater.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
What do you think about Ferrum being listed on Eterbase?
Eterbase - not a big exchange, according to trading volume. Not many trading pairs.
It will not make any changes if it is only listed on a small exchange
I think that for Bitmax exchange is enough, what is needed now is information on the development of the project
Ferrum needs to have a new strategy to improve the value of this coin because in recent times this coin has not changed much and this makes it difficult for investors in this project. In my opinion, FRM should look for another exchange because Bitmax has recently had very poor liquidity and that will not help the project plan. Most investors participating in the ICO made profits from this coin but after that time, FRM only decreased.

In my opinion, I should list at medium exchanges like Kucoin, Biki, Gate because this is a good place for FRM to stable the value.

I donv think that they possibility list token to some good big exchange as they raised small money and listing cost much. But they must provide update about development progress at least
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Eterbase - not a big exchange, according to trading volume. Not many trading pairs.
I think that for Bitmax exchange is enough, what is needed now is information on the development of the project
Ferrum needs to have a new strategy to improve the value of this coin because in recent times this coin has not changed much and this makes it difficult for investors in this project. In my opinion, FRM should look for another exchange because Bitmax has recently had very poor liquidity and that will not help the project plan. Most investors participating in the ICO made profits from this coin but after that time, FRM only decreased.

In my opinion, I should list at medium exchanges like Kucoin, Biki, Gate because this is a good place for FRM to stable the value.
copper member
Activity: 1400
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435

Ferrum is very bad in liquidity so now this project needs a better exchange to improve this in the near future. As I know, the value of FRM has dropped a lot during the past few months and this is making things worse because if investors lose confidence in investing, this project will surely be forgotten soon. Ferrum currently has very good news for the community but people are not as excited as they used to be so consider carefully when investing.

May be this is their plan? To be forgotten I mean. As I have not see any development progress since ICO was finished. This lock up program may be good, but what sense if there is no development at all?
Yes we see together how about the road to the continuation of the ferum project, everything is going slowly, maybe the team is preparing in the form of development so they need a long time, let's wait for the next news

Yes, now the developments from the ferum project developments are very slow, which they managed to list the coin in higher volume exchanges like Bitmax. They are taking a very long time to release their developments and activity, once they start releasing it might help the coin to increase its prices.
Hopefully from a long trip like this, the team can provide suprise to the ferum community, maybe in this way the community can be more trustworthy of ferum without having to see rapid development ... Although it is slow but has certainty
Activity: 1134

Ferrum is very bad in liquidity so now this project needs a better exchange to improve this in the near future. As I know, the value of FRM has dropped a lot during the past few months and this is making things worse because if investors lose confidence in investing, this project will surely be forgotten soon. Ferrum currently has very good news for the community but people are not as excited as they used to be so consider carefully when investing.

May be this is their plan? To be forgotten I mean. As I have not see any development progress since ICO was finished. This lock up program may be good, but what sense if there is no development at all?
Yes we see together how about the road to the continuation of the ferum project, everything is going slowly, maybe the team is preparing in the form of development so they need a long time, let's wait for the next news

Yes, now the developments from the ferum project developments are very slow, which they managed to list the coin in higher volume exchanges like Bitmax. They are taking a very long time to release their developments and activity, once they start releasing it might help the coin to increase its prices.

Activity: 2002
Merit: 555
Ferrum is very bad in liquidity so now this project needs a better exchange to improve this in the near future.
A better exchange? I think Bitmax is enough, because Bitmax is not a small exchange
What needs to be fixed is only from Ferrum itself so that more people are interested in this project

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Hydax Exchange
As I see FRM token is trading on Binance Dex and on Bitmax. What type of token is trading on Bitmax? BEP 5 token or ERC token? As I remember they have 2 types of tokens...
ERC 20 is trading on bitmax and Idex but the volume on idex is low. Binance Dex trade the BEP token
Merit: 555
Why they have lanched this staking if this is still ERC tokens and mainnet still not launched yet? Just for insentive people hold tokens?
Many projects have staking programs even though they haven't launched mainnet and it runs smoothly, I don't think there's a problem with that

And when mainnet is planning to launch?
Mainnet is planned to be launched in Q2 2020, it has been written on the website roadmap
Merit: 250
Why they have lanched this staking if this is still ERC tokens and mainnet still not launched yet? Just for insentive people hold tokens? And when mainnet is planning to launch?
if they launch a staking program even though it's still ERC20 it's still good, it will give investors daily profit,
if Ferrum doesn't end up like MiracleTele it seems like this will be interesting, and remember! don't use all your money for staking,
because the events that have passed you have seen it!  Wink
Why they have lanched this staking if this is still ERC tokens and mainnet still not launched yet? Just for insentive people hold tokens? And when mainnet is planning to launch?
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO
Ferrum Network (FRM)Staking Overview

In just a few days Ferrum Network will release Ferrum Network’s Web-Based Staking. But before we do, we wanted to provide critical information on the structure, rewards and requirements of FRM Staking. Enjoy!

General Overview

FRM Staking can be likened to a savings account — it offers constant time-based returns based on staking time. In other words, the longer you stake, the higher the rewards. That may seem basic, but FRM Staking unique in many ways.
First, it is pool based. Meaning it is a group activity with multiple contributors for each staking contract.
Second, it is flexible. Meaning you have the option to withdraw early, stake until full maturity, or withdraw somewhere in between. But be warned: leaving early comes at a cost.
Finally, it is strategic. Meaning if you stake until full maturity, and others in your pool withdraw early, you will receive a portion of their rewards.
There will be 3 staking pools: Gold (shortest), Platinum (medium) and Diamond (longest). The terms of each staking pool (rewards, lengths, minimum contribution, etc.) are detailed below.
We will publish a full “how-to stake” guide in the coming days, but overall it is very simple. Just connect your ERC-20 wallet to the contract, deposit your FRM into the pool, stake until you wish to withdraw, and then withdraw to have your principal and rewards sent back to your wallet. Easy!

Requirements for Staking

Here are the requirements to be aware of.
Metamask: FRM Staking requires the ERC-20 wallet extension Metamask, which will automatically link to our staking contracts. This is the wallet you will contribute from and where rewards will be distributed upon withdrawal.
For assistance on setting up a Metamask, please contact a Ferrum team member or the Metamask] team directly.
5000 FRM Minimum: to stay consistent with Social Mining, the minimum amount to stake is 5000 FRM. There is no maximum.

Keywords and Unique Features

FRM Staking has some unique features such as early withdrawal, forfeited/redistributed rewards, and additional rewards for full maturity.

Limited Time to Contribute
Once the staking pools are opened, you will be given a limited amount of time to contribute. After the time expires OR the contract is full, contributions will close forever. A progress bar will show how much the contract has been filled at any given time.

Full Maturity
Stake until full maturity to receive maximum rewards. Maturity will have a date and time assigned at which time full rewards will be available for withdrawal, so you will know exactly when you can withdraw to receive the maximum rewards.
In addition, if you stake until full maturity, you will likely receive additional rewards from those who withdrew early.

Early Withdrawal

FRM Staking offers an early withdrawal option for flexibility. Early withdrawal will have a date and time assigned so you will know exactly when you can withdraw early.
Although rewards are lower for early withdrawal, they increase linearly every day — past the early withdrawal date right up until full maturity.
In other words, if you withdraw after the early withdraw date and closer to full maturity, rewards will be higher, but still less than full maturity.

Forfeited and Redistributed Rewards
FRM Staking pools are like a pie. The project will place a predetermined amount FRM into each pool prior to launch and this number will not change. If stakers leave early, the pie does not shrink, they’ll just receive less, while the proportions of the remaining stakers will increase.
Therefore, the longest stakers will earn more than just the maximum APR, they will also earn a share of rewards left behind by those who stopped staking.
In this sense, FRM Staking offers an element of strategy, suspense and gamification.

The Staking Pools:
There will be three staking pools: Gold (short), Platinum (medium) and Diamond (long), each with different terms.

Gold Staking Terms
  • Full Rewards: 10% annualized
  • Full maturity: 180 days
  • Early withdrawal starts: 90 days
  • Early withdrawal reward start at: 4%
  • Pool size: 3 million FRM
  • Time period to contribute: 7 days
  • Minimum amount staked: 5000 FRM

Platinum Staking Terms
  • Rewards: 30% annualized
  • Full maturity: 365 days
  • Early withdrawal starts: 182 days