Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fibonacci Info and questions - page 25. (Read 104171 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
December 18, 2013, 08:47:28 PM
ASIC Datasheet is up on first post, those who were looking for technical specs you now have some available to you....if you can understand them.

We have 1 more hurdle then the site will go live, hopefully we can start selling this weekend.

Very excited to see this come to fruition. Eagerly awaiting listings!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
December 18, 2013, 08:05:56 PM
ASIC Datasheet is up on first post, those who were looking for technical specs you now have some available to you....if you can understand them.

We have 1 more hurdle then the site will go live, hopefully we can start selling this weekend.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
December 18, 2013, 05:38:22 PM
Hi Jasinlee,
Been following the developments of your project very keenly. I understand that you guys initially plan to keep the ASIC at your facility and ship them at a later date. I am from India, do you guys plan to ship the product to India?

Also when do you guys plan to start taking orders?

Thanks,
Aditya

I just received the info I was waiting on, I should have an update tonight.
Awsome, release date? Smiley

Heh not yet keep yer pants on.

Speed? Power usage? =)
December 18, 2013, 05:34:43 PM
Hi Jasinlee,
Been following the developments of your project very keenly. I understand that you guys initially plan to keep the ASIC at your facility and ship them at a later date. I am from India, do you guys plan to ship the product to India?

Thanks,
Aditya

Heh not yet keep yer pants on.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
December 18, 2013, 05:33:54 PM
Hi Jasinlee,

Thanks,
Aditya

December 18, 2013, 05:30:19 PM
Hi Jasinlee,

Thanks,
Aditya

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 18, 2013, 05:20:38 PM
Hi Jasinlee,

Thanks,
Aditya
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
December 18, 2013, 03:52:35 PM
We will start with google auth and move on from there, but its always best to just use a single yubi for a site to avoid keylogging issues. You also want to be sure they burn the OTPs after 1 uses.

Crap, I don't even know how Google Auth works. Time to scramble...  (i'm over 50, so cut me slack.  lol)

Yep follow the links Jasinlee gave you. 2FA and Crypto go hand & hand these days.
Activity: 378
December 18, 2013, 12:40:21 PM
The easiest way to do it, download the google authenticator to your phone. Once you have it, you add a 2FA account sign in to the app. This gives you a password 6 characters long that changes based on time.

I'm on PCs and ipad(wifi only). I can text thru phone, but it's not a smartphone. Might change in the near future, but my life is so uncomplicated, I really have no use for a cell.
December 18, 2013, 12:33:21 PM
The easiest way to do it, download the google authenticator to your phone. Once you have it, you add a 2FA account sign in to the app. This gives you a password 6 characters long that changes based on time.
December 18, 2013, 12:06:08 PM
We will start with google auth and move on from there, but its always best to just use a single yubi for a site to avoid keylogging issues. You also want to be sure they burn the OTPs after 1 uses.

Crap, I don't even know how Google Auth works. Time to scramble...  (i'm over 50, so cut me slack.  lol)
Activity: 637
December 18, 2013, 12:04:45 PM
Nice to see this project nearing it's completion !
Good job.
December 18, 2013, 11:57:48 AM
December 18, 2013, 11:51:46 AM
I just picked-up 36 more LTC cheap.  :-D

Newbie yubikey question... can I use the same one on different sites? Will they be allowed on your site?
December 18, 2013, 04:16:13 AM
Hopefully everyone did well on their trades.
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
December 18, 2013, 03:57:49 AM
By the way, please let us change the shipping address because it's somewhat likely I may be moving across the country soon and I don't want to miss out.

All that will be do able from the profile on your account. There is a good chance 2fa will be required. So please be prepared.

And on a side note, what a weird week for the markets.

Yep, cryptos are all over the place this week / last weekend. It's a wild and bumpy ride, but it's a blast!
December 18, 2013, 02:46:07 AM
By the way, please let us change the shipping address because it's somewhat likely I may be moving across the country soon and I don't want to miss out.

All that will be do able from the profile on your account. There is a good chance 2fa will be required. So please be prepared.

And on a side note, what a weird week for the markets.
December 17, 2013, 10:03:24 PM
December 17, 2013, 09:17:34 PM
You could make a lot of money by keeping the ASICs for a couple of months before releasing them...  Smiley

Worked well for BFL /s

Not the best business model.

and where bfl now? sinking in taxes..

Too true, and the "keeping the ASICs for a couple months before release" is not what we will be doing. We will test each one yes, but then immediately put it onto the host and enable the users pool proxy for each unit based on order in which it was ordered. (This is why we are not taking orders until everything is ready, to avoid confusion on our parts later.)

We plan to ship the secondary hosts the units they will retain once the units are paid for and as a lump shipment. We wont be doing 50 shipments to a single secondary host. So that will likely be the only delay, shipping to the secondary hosts.

Ye there should be some limits by the first batch like 5 units for the single host or maybe max khps pro person or address.

Thats what I was thinking. Mhs cap.
Pages:
Jump to: