Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] fidentiaX-World's 1st Blockchan Mktplace for Tradable Insurance Policies - page 15. (Read 9236 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 104
A logo is a special symbol or symbol representing a company or organization. A logo can be a name, symbol or other graphical element that is displayed visually. A logo is created as an identity to be unique and easily differentiated from competitors' companies
what is the meaning of the dev fidentiaX logo?

Combining ‘finance’ with ‘confidence’, the brand name conveys the idea of a digital platform that allows users to exchange and trade insurance policies with absolute confidence. The design of the logo focuses on the letter ‘X’ of the brand name, which symbolises the exchange that is happening on the platform. It not only provides the opportunity to create a strong and identifiable logo mark, but also has the flexibility to be used to form a unique word mark. Overall, the bold and distinctive logo mark communicates transparency, efficiency, security, exchange and technology - The solid stroke represents security and confidence, while the floating elements suggest policies that are being exchanged in a transparent environment.

Turquoise green - efficiency and technology
Deep blue - security
Gradient and overlay of shapes - transparency
comes from the basic capital of FidentiaX? what from team members or outside investors.

Initial seeding of the company was done internally and the pre-ico was predominately our business partners and associates whom we have a very good working relationshp with.
Activity: 250
Merit: 0
comes from the basic capital of FidentiaX? what from team members or outside investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
A logo is a special symbol or symbol representing a company or organization. A logo can be a name, symbol or other graphical element that is displayed visually. A logo is created as an identity to be unique and easily differentiated from competitors' companies
what is the meaning of the dev fidentiaX logo?
I heard this token will be listed on the market on December 8, 2017, is it correct?

6th Dec Smiley
I've been reading it through and I think this is worth investing in.
I have also checked quite a few other ICOs that are running or pending for near future and I take this one as one of my top 3 choice.

Thank you very much!! Please help to spread the word!
This project strongly supports the development of the crypto world in insurance and incorporates several types of insurance into one market, and one fdx token to make it easier for the transaction, hopefully be a proud project, running well, good luck.

thanks!!
Where is your team located btw?

We are located in Singapore.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
I heard this token will be listed on the market on December 8, 2017, is it correct?
Activity: 250
I've been reading it through and I think this is worth investing in.
I have also checked quite a few other ICOs that are running or pending for near future and I take this one as one of my top 3 choice.
This project strongly supports the development of the crypto world in insurance and incorporates several types of insurance into one market, and one fdx token to make it easier for the transaction, hopefully be a proud project, running well, good luck.
check out our Twitter!
https://twitter.com/fidentiaX/status/927809967419146241

For all soccer fans out there, stand a chance to win an autograph polo tee by Gareth Bale (Real Madrid Superstart)! We will be picking a winner from our contributors during the 1st 5 days!

Looking forward to your support.

Sign-up for late registration of whitelist at token.fidentiaX.com

signature from Gareth Bale, what does fidentiax use soccer icon as a promotional media? if that's true, I think that's a very good thing because soccer fans are very much and football players can be the main target.
Activity: 42
Where is your team located btw?
check out our Twitter!
https://twitter.com/fidentiaX/status/927809967419146241

For all soccer fans out there, stand a chance to win an autograph polo tee by Gareth Bale (Real Madrid Superstart)! We will be picking a winner from our contributors during the 1st 5 days!

Looking forward to your support.

Sign-up for late registration of whitelist at token.fidentiaX.com
very nice and convincing video. may be you guys can have another ico for art tokens?
art token??
when  fidentiaX crowdsale start, or its started?

started yesterday. Looking forward to your support.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
hello Dev. I've leveled up, from jr. member becomes a Member. and I've changed the signature code. please update in spreadhseet, number 25. thanks
Activity: 193
very nice and convincing video. may be you guys can have another ico for art tokens?
Kj1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
when  fidentiaX crowdsale start, or its started?
Pages:
Jump to: