Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] fidentiaX-World's 1st Blockchan Mktplace for Tradable Insurance Policies - page 17. (Read 9236 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 104
Does the team have experience in this sphere?

Thanks for your question.
Both founders have combined 35 years of experience in banking industry and one or our previous bank is the leading bancasurrance distributor in Singapore. Bancassurance is distribution of insurance products thru bank channels.

Douglas and Alvin both lead teams consisting of wealth advisors helping clients in their insurance needs ranging from Whole Life, Endowment, Protection as well as Universal Life policies.

Looks promising... considering there is no other player in the market you will have a good start and benefit of the pioneer...
Best of luck.
Looks promising... considering there is no other player in the market you will have a good start and benefit of the pioneer...
Best of luck.

I think that crypto needs more of these real world applications that solve big money problems for the consumer. Energy, insurance, etc, are the hidden giants.

Thank you very much for the encouraging words,

Please sign up for our whitelist ASAP! token.fidentiaX.com
Activity: 378
Best of luck.

I think that crypto needs more of these real world applications that solve big money problems for the consumer. Energy, insurance, etc, are the hidden giants.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Best of luck.
How will this insurance trading work? And what will be the main use fdX token? Will US residents be able to participate in crowdsale?

the trading of insurance will be via absolution assignment of the policies which effectively change the owner of the policy. This is done at the insurer's.

Our sincere apologies, we are not opening to US investors.

thanks for your interest!
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
This project will impact the existing insurance system, so does it have a partnership with some existing insurance companies?Otherwise it will be difficult to carry out.
Activity: 250
Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce that fdX tokens will be tradable on coss.io after the ICO period!

What are you waiting for? Sign up for our whitelist at token.fidentiaX.com now! Smiley

good luck dev..

Traditional insurance companies take your premium and invest it. This is called float. They earn interest by investing it. is it in the fidentiaX system like that?

We are not originating insurance policies, we are creating a marketplace on the blockchain for trading of policies in the market. Our revenue model is provided in the whitepaper https://www.fidentiaX.com/whitepaper

Cheers!

Thank you for the information
to create a trading market policies I think the risk is huge dev, the majority of insurance in the world about life someone (Life insurance), and fidentiaX obligatory cooperation with the party insurance company
are there any policies that FidentiaX has marketed?

I think fidentiaX is a tradding market for an insurance policy by using fdx currency as a trading tool and not an insurance company. fidentiax would have been cooperation with many insurance companies
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
How will this insurance trading work? And what will be the main use fdX token? Will US residents be able to participate in crowdsale?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce that fdX tokens will be tradable on coss.io after the ICO period!

What are you waiting for? Sign up for our whitelist at token.fidentiaX.com now! Smiley

good luck dev..

Traditional insurance companies take your premium and invest it. This is called float. They earn interest by investing it. is it in the fidentiaX system like that?

We are not originating insurance policies, we are creating a marketplace on the blockchain for trading of policies in the market. Our revenue model is provided in the whitepaper https://www.fidentiaX.com/whitepaper

Cheers!

Thank you for the information
to create a trading market policies I think the risk is huge dev, the majority of insurance in the world about life someone (Life insurance), and fidentiaX obligatory cooperation with the party insurance company
are there any policies that FidentiaX has marketed?
Hi everyone,

good luck dev..

Cheers!
fidentiaX is an insurance platform based on Blockchain. whether the other currency coins can be received for the purchase of the policy in fidentiax or there is a special coin?

Hi,

fdX tokens are used as the token for memebership fees which are payable to access the marketplace. These fees will be "destroyed" to reduce the supply of fdX in the market.

Internally, we are using a platform unified token (ISX) to manage the transactions and better management of AML and FX Risk.

Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Where can I see Softcap and Hardcap project? How much do you guys need to start?
Activity: 250
I think the ideas of this insurance model is very beneficial for the community, I am very enthusiastic about this project and I believe this project have a good prospect. Building a strong community is essential
Hi everyone,

good luck dev..

fidentiaX is an insurance platform based on Blockchain. whether the other currency coins can be received for the purchase of the policy in fidentiax or there is a special coin?
Activity: 46
Interesting project , hoping this having good future
Activity: 47
Really promissing. Keep my eye on
Activity: 1
Interesting project.  Whats the price of the token and when is the ICO starting?
Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that FDX is now trackable via https://getdelta.io 😄

Thanks!! Smiley that's good to know!
Pages:
Jump to: