Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] fidentiaX-World's 1st Blockchan Mktplace for Tradable Insurance Policies - page 16. (Read 9236 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bounty Link is not working sir,
please fix it.

thanks
Activity: 187
Merit: 104
Are you planning to do paid advertising like google ads or facebook ads? And also, starting a live facebook Q & A will foster investor confidence.

Thanks for the suggestion! We are actually planning to do a Facebook LIVE on Thursday. More details will be out tomorrow.

Sincerely hope you guys join in!
Looks promising... considering there is no other player in the market you will have a good start and benefit of the pioneer...
Best of luck.

I think that crypto needs more of these real world applications that solve big money problems for the consumer. Energy, insurance, etc, are the hidden giants.

thank you!! Smiley
fidentiaX creates a tradable market and receives various policies to trade with FDX coins. besides what fdx coin function is?

there are 3 main utilities of fdX tokens:
•   Membership

fidentiaX is a membership-based platform whereby users need to be a member to access the range of services available on the platform.

The annual membership fees shall be payable via fdX tokens and any token collected will be consumed. This would effectively decrease the total float of fdX in the market.

For example:

fidentiaX’s marketplace has 200,000 users and each membership is set at 20 fdX tokens per annual. A total of 4,000,000 will be consumed that year. This will reduce the total float by approximately 3% assuming 100% of the tokens were distributed during CTC.

•   Member’s Auction

fidentiaX will hold exclusive auction for fdX token holders whereby policy will be put up for auction at a significant discount off the cash value.

For example:

fidentiaX list an endowment policy with cash value of $100,000 at 25% discount, i.e. $75,000. Holders of fdX tokens would then be able to place a bid on the policy using fdX tokens. Successful bidder would walk away with a substantial discount for a real-world asset which he could put up for sale in our marketplace.

•   Exchange for Platform Unified Token (ISX)

Transactions on fidentiaX platform will be conducted with a platform unified token (ISX) for better management of forex risk and risk management (Anti-Money Laundering).

fidentiaX will hold exclusive and limited sale for fdX token holders, giving    them the opportunity to purchase ISX tokens at a discount. ISX tokens are    pegged to US$1.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
good news from team fidentiax
FidentiaX Achieved Our First $1M! Join Us Now to Enjoy the Early Bird Bonus!
http://token.fidentiaX.com
Day 1 ~ 2 at 15% bonus
Day 3 ~ 5 at 10% bonus

congrats..
Activity: 250
fidentiaX creates a tradable market and receives various policies to trade with FDX coins. besides what fdx coin function is?

I think the main function of token fdx is as a tool for trading, after fidentiax investors agree to join and invest on fdx token then trading in insurance policy market which has been made by fidentiax
The combination of insurance and blockchain can more effectively solve some of the legal problems of the insurance transaction process. There are a lot of shady operations in insurance transactions, and the blockchain will improve all this.
Activity: 47
Does the team have experience in this sphere?

Thanks for your question.
Both founders have combined 35 years of experience in banking industry and one or our previous bank is the leading bancasurrance distributor in Singapore. Bancassurance is distribution of insurance products thru bank channels.

Douglas and Alvin both lead teams consisting of wealth advisors helping clients in their insurance needs ranging from Whole Life, Endowment, Protection as well as Universal Life policies.

I guess 35 years is not a short experience. certainly a lot of lessons that can be from there that can be applied in this project. I'm sure this project will be successful, because it has a taem that has been experienced.

Thank you very much for your support. ICO starts in less than 12 hours, sign up for the whitelist now! token.fidentiaX.com

ico will start, during the pre-sale stage how much softcap tokens have been achieved? to let investors know the development of fidentiax
same question, but for now pre-sale already start
you can see the progress on etherscan https://etherscan.io/token/0x52a7cb918c11a16958be40cba7e31e32a499a465
just advice please added about token sale detail and crowdsale progress on website

Hi, our pre-sales numbers are loaded on our website.

Thank you very much for all the support. CTC aka ICO is now LIVE, please sign-up and enjoy the early bird bonus of 15%!
fidentiax is a combination of insurance and blockchain, you can create on the chart to show what benefits will be used to use this platform. I believe this kind of graphics will succeed in raising more awareness of this project.
managing the policy as a trading tool, probably the first fidentiaX to do it, it is great for insurance development.
The maximum allocation is at 130,000,000 fdX t for the development of this project ,,, it's so cool.
Are you planning to do paid advertising like google ads or facebook ads? And also, starting a live facebook Q & A will foster investor confidence.

using paid advertising is very important and should be done, but it should be adjusted to fidentiax budget conditions as well. I'm sure fidentiaX has the best and most effective solution.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100

Both founders have combined 35 years of experience in banking industry and one or our previous bank is the leading bancasurrance distributor in Singapore. Bancassurance is distribution of insurance products thru bank channels.

Douglas and Alvin both lead teams consisting of wealth advisors helping clients in their insurance needs ranging from Whole Life, Endowment, Protection as well as Universal Life policies.

I guess 35 years is not a short experience. certainly a lot of lessons that can be from there that can be applied in this project. I'm sure this project will be successful, because it has a taem that has been experienced.

Thank you very much for your support. ICO starts in less than 12 hours, sign up for the whitelist now! token.fidentiaX.com

ico will start, during the pre-sale stage how much softcap tokens have been achieved? to let investors know the development of fidentiax
same question, but for now pre-sale already start
you can see the progress on etherscan https://etherscan.io/token/0x52a7cb918c11a16958be40cba7e31e32a499a465
just advice please added about token sale detail and crowdsale progress on website

This project shows good progress, has a great team, and there are no rivals from other projects yet.
I am very impressed. Hopefully this project is successful.
Looks promising... considering there is no other player in the market you will have a good start and benefit of the pioneer...
Best of luck.

True, I think the Fidentiax platform has no rivals. This flat form is just the place for any type of insurance policy and not an insurance company. a unique and brilliant idea, hopefully many investors see in this sector

Activity: 51
Activity: 714
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: