Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 50. (Read 184335 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What about Poloniex? Nice user interface and I like the way busoni is communicating and working over there...

yes top idea. get fimk to poloniex atleast please

but Busoni needs communication/support from developer. else he wont
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
What about Poloniex? Nice user interface and I like the way busoni is communicating and working over there...
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
some official news or a statement from Dgex would be great. I remember Graviton saying in a shareholder letter that he's close with the FIMK dev's so maybe they can get a update from him to help the community move forward. I know of a lot of people that have most or all of their holdings in Dgex so even if FIMK gets launched on Bter there is not much they can do

Yes, thats the problem +1
Activity: 37
No use of voting on BTER. They are not adding the coins from voting list
Is that an observation or information?

Is it worth taking some of the IPO money and vote FIMK to the top on Bter anyway. They are sure to take notice of it then and add it
Activity: 697
Merit: 500

why do you worry? you don't care about this coin anyway

Stop spreading this stupid FUD kirivas...

why do you worry? you don't care about this coin anyway
Activity: 773
Heatledger.com
Activity: 658
anyone knows about what's happening on DGEX, as 21st past already, the web still locked.

the note says reopens this week, not today.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
anyone knows about what's happening on DGEX, as 21st past already, the web still locked.
Heatledger.com
Eliphaz: can i add a new design?  should i do it here or at the other forum?
The Fimk forum please.
Eliphaz: can i add a new design?  should i do it here or at the other forum?
Heatledger.com
Texture and effects can be adjusted according to situation. It's a question of form factor mostly at this phase.
regarding the logo, PLEASE drop all the reflections and bevel texture and emboss.  thats never a good idea.  go with FLAT design.
Heatledger.com
There's a vote going on the fimk forum about the brand and logo to use. Total 15 entries so far, more are welcome!

http://forum.fimk.fi/index.php?topic=333.0

A few tasters:

some official news or a statement from Dgex would be great. I remember Graviton saying in a shareholder letter that he's close with the FIMK dev's so maybe they can get a update from him to help the community move forward. I know of a lot of people that have most or all of their holdings in Dgex so even if FIMK gets launched on Bter there is not much they can do

From nxtforum.org:

Re-opening will not likely happen before late next week. TBH I need a short break to get back to the fight. Guarding people's NXT 7 months straight and topping it off with a -70k EUR reward can get to your bones you know.

So, I guess, not before weekend. Or even later, according to the DGEX development 'speed' in the past.

If that's the case then really they need to find a way to allow people to at least withdraw their dgex FIMK holdings
BTER is coming, other exchanges, ventures and deals are coming. 3 days of slowness onduring a July weekend and this sort of flack, sheesh!

It's a little funny with all this impatience in crypto world. Say you invest in stock or savings bonds or whatever, you don't chat daily on basis on forums with the entrepreneur or bank or whatever Smiley

I cant really see how you can compare stocks and savings bonds to crypto's where the trading is 24/7 and 95% of people trade their crypto themselves.

Also I wonder what would happen if one of the major stock exchanges in the world shuts down for 5 days and no ones knows when it will re-open.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

From nxtforum.org:

Re-opening will not likely happen before late next week. TBH I need a short break to get back to the fight. Guarding people's NXT 7 months straight and topping it off with a -70k EUR reward can get to your bones you know.

So, I guess, not before weekend. Or even later, according to the DGEX development 'speed' in the past.
Activity: 734
Hi, new in FIMKrypto. I wanted to fund my account, but the faucet is offline the last days and dgex is offline too. Maybe someone can fund my brand new account please?

My address is: 11684442824392276814

Thank you for help!

Sent You 42 Fimk, but there were already 99.9
Pages:
Jump to: