Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 51. (Read 184335 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
BTER is coming, other exchanges, ventures and deals are coming. 3 days of slowness onduring a July weekend and this sort of flack, sheesh!

It's a little funny with all this impatience in crypto world. Say you invest in stock or savings bonds or whatever, you don't chat daily on basis on forums with the entrepreneur or bank or whatever Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000
dgex said they will be back online today. so lets see if this will happen...
I don't think so. From what I know "The week starting" doesn't sound like today to me unfortunately.

This is a project with at least 4 years of scope. If you get nervous what happens this week I'd suggest take a refereshing hike or go fishing Smiley

i think a few days ago the information said it would be relaunched today. think they changed it or i am wrong and should have looked closer
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi, new in FIMKrypto. I wanted to fund my account, but the faucet is offline the last days and dgex is offline too. Maybe someone can fund my brand new account please?

My address is: 11684442824392276814

Thank you for help!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Are you saying dgex wont come back online any time soon?
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
listing in dgex was a big disaster.
I still think it was an excellent choice. It enabled us to implement the very stable distribution to 400+ stakeholders and gain the whole 533 BTC to help FIMKrypto through the following years.

Nevertheless, now it's time to move on.

I don't think so. From what I know "The week starting" doesn't sound like today to me unfortunately.

This is a project with at least 4 years of scope. If you get nervous what happens this week I'd suggest take a refereshing hike or go fishing Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1003

"July 17th 2014: Trading area will be unavailable until the week starting on July 21st due to server migration, security setup and software updates. Please check back for the new, better DGEX services soon. Our apologies for the inconvenience."
Activity: 34
listing in dgex was a big disaster. not listing in any other exchange is even bigger
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Why not hire a graphic designer to rework logo&website?
Activity: 910
please stop with this photoshop templates crap.
Activity: 697
Heatledger.com
Little is quite the understatement.. No activity whatsoever is more like it. None on the English based resources anyway --website or forums. Either there's a monumental amount of effort going into some undertaking supporting an aspect of FIMK that hasn't been revealed to the general community, or this has been an extremely successful quarter million dollar scam. If the former is the case it would only explain the absence of the devs and not the other members of the team. It makes me worry more than just a little that merely a fraction of that IPO money could easily purchase a good amount of quality marketing, public relations, web-design, etc. and yet by all appearances none of that has happened. We're not even on a single exchange at the moment!
They could pass out a bit of coin to anyone that submits proof they've contacted the bter people to list FIMK and/or prove they're actively been voting for it. That would get FIMK on there in no time at all. A faucet voluntarily funded by those of us that feel generous would be pretty easy to do as well. These are just some among many things other groups have accomplished in short time with much less resources at their disposal.
FIMK is a community project whose live launch was less than 3 weeks ago in what's practially a totally dead period in the Finnish business scene.

Yet we the developers were successful in getting trading up with our connections - with excellent stable price floor and without the usual altcoin bust and boom structure - before issues outside our control occurred, and we have since struck what's an unforeseen positive development co-operation deal in the cryptocurrency world (Kryptoradio)

I'd appreciate some modesty in the scam accusations as they do no good for anyone but only spur up bad vibes and fud. Finland has a very effective judical system you know. Nearly anyone can assure you we wouldn't get away with pulling such a stunt, even if you forget the moral obligations that we as persons do have, even though I know it doesn't count nearly a bit in the international cynical fields such as this forum.

The association core team is 4 people, of which only myself and the foreign tech dev work close to full time for this. Both of us were coincidentally struck with some very very unfortunate personal happenings during the weekend that need arrangements and recovery beyond the online world. If we post less to Bitcointalk for 2-3 days to get stuff under control I'm sorry but I consider it rather immature to draw such conclusions that some of the people are doing.

What's a community project? A project whose outcome is decided by the actions of the community. If "devs" must have a short pause on it, do something yourself. Thanks for your support.

BTER is coming, other exchanges, ventures and deals are coming. 3 days of slowness onduring a July weekend and this sort of flack, sheesh!

Good update !
 Thx and hopefully some of the writes could refrain from using terms like scam in this topic.
Heatledger.com
BTW, this draft has leaked inadvertedly, so let's post it here already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN_POK8kqcw
Heatledger.com
Little is quite the understatement.. No activity whatsoever is more like it. None on the English based resources anyway --website or forums. Either there's a monumental amount of effort going into some undertaking supporting an aspect of FIMK that hasn't been revealed to the general community, or this has been an extremely successful quarter million dollar scam. If the former is the case it would only explain the absence of the devs and not the other members of the team. It makes me worry more than just a little that merely a fraction of that IPO money could easily purchase a good amount of quality marketing, public relations, web-design, etc. and yet by all appearances none of that has happened. We're not even on a single exchange at the moment!
They could pass out a bit of coin to anyone that submits proof they've contacted the bter people to list FIMK and/or prove they're actively been voting for it. That would get FIMK on there in no time at all. A faucet voluntarily funded by those of us that feel generous would be pretty easy to do as well. These are just some among many things other groups have accomplished in short time with much less resources at their disposal.
FIMK is a community project whose live launch was less than 3 weeks ago in what's practially a totally dead period in the Finnish business scene.

Yet we the developers were successful in getting trading up with our connections - with excellent stable price floor and without the usual altcoin bust and boom structure - before issues outside our control occurred, and we have since struck what's an unforeseen positive development co-operation deal in the cryptocurrency world (Kryptoradio)

I'd appreciate some modesty in the scam accusations as they do no good for anyone but only spur up bad vibes and fud. Finland has a very effective judical system you know. Nearly anyone can assure you we wouldn't get away with pulling such a stunt, even if you forget the moral obligations that we as persons do have, even though I know it doesn't count nearly a bit in the international cynical fields such as this forum.

The association core team is 4 people, of which only myself and the foreign tech dev work close to full time for this. Both of us were coincidentally struck with some very very unfortunate personal happenings during the weekend that need arrangements and recovery beyond the online world. If we post less to Bitcointalk for 2-3 days to get stuff under control I'm sorry but I consider it rather immature to draw such conclusions that some of the people are doing.

What's a community project? A project whose outcome is decided by the actions of the community. If "devs" must have a short pause on it, do something yourself. Thanks for your support.

Activity: 37
Starting new week with a good hunch, FIMK will hit a new exchange soon  Cool

hope you're right.

hope the devs drop some news on us this week.  so little activity lately.

let's go FIMK!!

Agreed
Activity: 55

hope you're right.

let's go FIMK!!

hope you're right.

let's go FIMK!!

Devs will drop some good news this week,though im not 100% sure ´bout that...
Activity: 658

hope you're right.

let's go FIMK!!

Pages:
Jump to: