Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping - page 78. (Read 184334 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
The "block reward" when you forge doesn't show up in the transactions list?

But if they show up in Blocks / Forged by You then you have gotten the 200 coins, right?

And if the block orphans, it will be removed from the Forged by You list?
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Is a working block explorer available? The block explorer mentioned in the starting post doesn't seem to work?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
How many coins would you need to forge a block a week?

About 16,000

Well I just forged a block with 4,800, but I guess that doesn't really mean anything. It could be month before I forge another one.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

I forged a block with an account of 300k and it has been maybe 12 hours?
Activity: 40
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
..and more questions:
1. May I forge simultaneously with FIMK and NXT wallet from same computer?
2. May I forge with two different FIMK accounts with two different computers from same ip-address? Doable?

I'd like to know too. For a while today I did have both my Fimk client and my NXT offspring running and forging at the same time, and it looked right, but I can't say for sure because neither forged any blocks during that time.
+1
i also would like to know

me too
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
..and more questions:
2. May I forge with two different FIMK accounts with two different computers from same ip-address? Doable?

I'd like to know too. For a while today I did have both my Fimk client and my NXT offspring running and forging at the same time, and it looked right, but I can't say for sure because neither forged any blocks during that time.
+1
i also would like to know
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
..and more questions:

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
..and more questions:
legendary
Anyone know the total % of FIMK forging?

• 333.14 million FIMK distributed to stakeholders (you can be one) by Jul 1st 2014
• 333.72 million FIMK distributed as block rewards during ~4 years after launch
• 313 million FIMK paid as basic income for every opt-in Finnish citizen >15 yrs of age

• 17 million FIMK reserved for bonus block rewards, promotion, marketing, bounties
• 3.14 million FIMK for organizational costs
• average block objective 30 secs
• block finder is rewarded automatically the transaction fees included in the block, plus extra reward according to the following table:

FORGER_FEE_STAGE 1: 200 (DAY 0 to DAY 308)
FORGER_FEE_STAGE 2: 100 (DAY 309 to DAY 618)
FORGER_FEE_STAGE 3: 50 (DAY 619 to DAY 928)
FORGER_FEE_STAGE 4: 25 (DAY 929 to DAY 1238)

TOTAL FEE STAGE 1 177984000
TOTAL FEE STAGE 2 88992000
TOTAL FEE STAGE 3 44496000
TOTAL FEE STAGE 4 22248000

SECONDS_BETWEEN_BLOCK 30sec

Yes, but how much of that distributed supply is actually forging tho?
Activity: 378
any difference in using your local client or the web client?

Yes. Lots of difference. Running your local client is much safer.
Currently you must send your passphrase to the public clients, not because it's needed but because the client was put together that way. That will change soon.

We'll probably have our blockexplorer up tonight or latest tomorrow, you can safely check your balance from that.

how many confirmations required for a transaction??

In order to start forging we require 1440 blocks (or confirmations). For the rest it's up to you. There is always the risk of being on a fork, that risk decreases with the amount of blocks (confirmations).
Since FIM blocks go faster than NXT (30 seconds) the wait time to trust a transaction is *real/confirmed* is halved.

If someone send you some FIM and you must decide if the FIM is safely in your account so you can; send them your gold/release your hostages  Wink as a rule of thumb 720 transactions is considered pretty safe.
The client uses an indicator of 10+ considering 10 blocks relatively safe. Basically it all depends..

I transferred my fim from Dgex and have about 720 confirmations. This is after 12 hours, so this is 1 confirmation a minute instead of every 30 seconds. I'm using the wallet.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100

• 333.14 million FIMK distributed to stakeholders (you can be one) by Jul 1st 2014
• 333.72 million FIMK distributed as block rewards during ~4 years after launch
• 313 million FIMK paid as basic income for every opt-in Finnish citizen >15 yrs of age

• 17 million FIMK reserved for bonus block rewards, promotion, marketing, bounties
• 3.14 million FIMK for organizational costs
• average block objective 30 secs
• block finder is rewarded automatically the transaction fees included in the block, plus extra reward according to the following table:

FORGER_FEE_STAGE 1: 200 (DAY 0 to DAY 308)
FORGER_FEE_STAGE 2: 100 (DAY 309 to DAY 618)
FORGER_FEE_STAGE 3: 50 (DAY 619 to DAY 928)
FORGER_FEE_STAGE 4: 25 (DAY 929 to DAY 1238)

TOTAL FEE STAGE 1 177984000
TOTAL FEE STAGE 2 88992000
TOTAL FEE STAGE 3 44496000
TOTAL FEE STAGE 4 22248000

SECONDS_BETWEEN_BLOCK 30sec
legendary
Activity: 408
Activity: 32
legendary
If I move my FIM out of my Stakeholder account (DGEX) into a fresh account, will I be able to forge?  

You will have to wait for +1440 confirmations in your new account. I was planning on transferring FIMK from my DGEX issued acccount to a new account but didnt want to miss the opportunity to forge early. I actually just forged a block! But yes I am in the same dilemma..
Activity: 620
so is there any votes to get on an exchange i can help out with?
Activity: 148
congratz on ipo. how did manage to get many investor little marketing? only 20 pages yet 700 btc if u no discount last 200. what is secret
Activity: 658
Log Out vs Log Out and Stop Forging.

can someone explain the difference, and when you would use one option over another?
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: