Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 5. (Read 7333 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Activity: 99
Good project. tnx
Activity: 102
tnx for Air drop
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
listing on yobit is planned?

the guys plan to list on 40 exchanges

Seriously? I'd rather see Fixy on 4 good exchanges than on 40 crappy ones. Exchange listings are expensive, so i think they should aim to get listed on the worst of the best exchanges like kucoin as a stepping stone to binance, instead of on the best of the worst ones. Also, they should try to get on newer ones that haven't established a big name for themselves like CGCX
Activity: 87
How many total tokens are released?
Activity: 49
I expect this ICO will be prosperous!
A rather interesting idea, apperceptive vision, unblemished logo.
Activity: 15
How can I parcipiate In your ICO??

Hello.

ICO is 31 May over.
Actually trading on Mercatox Exchange.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team
Activity: 15

How long has your company been in existence?

Hello.

Since Feb. 2018

Regards,
Fixy Network Team
Activity: 60

the guys plan to list on 40 exchanges
Activity: 69
brand new
Activity: 0
How is blockchain applied?
Activity: 83
public stores will be sold card?
Activity: 76
Fixy Network makes it possible for people to use cryptocurrency in their day to day life. The Network will include a decentralized marketplace and a decentralized OTC exchange. We provide Fixy Gift Card, which is going to be available in every corner store and be sold in FIAT easy access.

that is, the app will include a decentralized exchange?

They plan to make a centralized exchange.
what happened on the exchange? why the price jumped?

The team can not control the exchange, someone buys fxy, someone sells .
Activity: 83
Good team, interesting project, good luck to you.
Activity: 67
Fixy Network makes it possible for people to use cryptocurrency in their day to day life. The Network will include a decentralized marketplace and a decentralized OTC exchange. We provide Fixy Gift Card, which is going to be available in every corner store and be sold in FIAT easy access.

that is, the app will include a decentralized exchange?
Activity: 99
difficult to pass kyc?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Whether the next step that they will do because I see in their telegram group will put their tokens to the market with a long period of time.
Activity: 296
Pages:
Jump to: