Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life - page 47. (Read 7349 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I think the project can justify itself, because the idea of this project is simply excellent and it's very good.
You're right! I am also sure that the project will justify itself in the future! Thanks to our support, the team will not give up if there are any difficulties in developing the project!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The concept really looks pretty good because this platform will help cryptocurrrencies to be more useful in the near future. They have a good team and I also found out that they are hiring some ambassadors and hopefully it will be occupied soon so that their project will be more popular in some countries.
Hiring a brand ambassador is a good suggestion I guess so that Fixy will be easily recognized and understood by everybody who doesnt have any idea about it.
First we should also reach this to various social platforms like Facebook, twitter etc that helps the project by sharing the information to many people in various communities and groups.
well, in principle for this, the developers and launch a campaign of generosity. To ensure that project followers distribute as much information about the project as possible in social networks.
Activity: 294
The concept really looks pretty good because this platform will help cryptocurrrencies to be more useful in the near future. They have a good team and I also found out that they are hiring some ambassadors and hopefully it will be occupied soon so that their project will be more popular in some countries.
Hiring a brand ambassador is a good suggestion I guess so that Fixy will be easily recognized and understood by everybody who doesnt have any idea about it.
First we should also reach this to various social platforms like Facebook, twitter etc that helps the project by sharing the information to many people in various communities and groups.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I think the project can justify itself, because the idea of this project is simply excellent and it's very good.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This project, which is the Fixy Network is a project worth to stay into and watch its progress and wait for its upcoming interesting updates to stayed tuned into. The Fixy Network has a great goal for the crypto community as it wants to use the crypto currencies in our everyday life. This is not as easy as it says. The team really needs a great time and effort to make reach its own success.
I agree with you, many do not even know what a crypto currency is and what you need to do with it. This takes time

Well, cryptos already existed for many years yet not all people are attracted to try this. What this project needs to do is find ways how busy persons and those that don't believe it will finally encourage to try and check all about cryptos.
That might only happen by showing them the power of cryptos and also prooving them that cryptos can really earn good profits. I think that this is enough to attract several new and busy peoples towards the cryptos world.

I am more looking forward how this project gonna attract those unbelievers and also want to see the launch of this project in the near future. They really need to improve their marketing and advertising.
Truthfully speaking this is not just a good project but an amazing project. We cant force everyone to believe on this project but when the right time comes they will voluntary join this project.

People are horrible when it comes to adopting change, even if fixy gathered a lot of steam, most people still would be apprehensive to jump ship
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
This project, which is the Fixy Network is a project worth to stay into and watch its progress and wait for its upcoming interesting updates to stayed tuned into. The Fixy Network has a great goal for the crypto community as it wants to use the crypto currencies in our everyday life. This is not as easy as it says. The team really needs a great time and effort to make reach its own success.
I agree with you, many do not even know what a crypto currency is and what you need to do with it. This takes time

Well, cryptos already existed for many years yet not all people are attracted to try this. What this project needs to do is find ways how busy persons and those that don't believe it will finally encourage to try and check all about cryptos.
That might only happen by showing them the power of cryptos and also prooving them that cryptos can really earn good profits. I think that this is enough to attract several new and busy peoples towards the cryptos world.

I am more looking forward how this project gonna attract those unbelievers and also want to see the launch of this project in the near future. They really need to improve their marketing and advertising.
Truthfully speaking this is not just a good project but an amazing project. We cant force everyone to believe on this project but when the right time comes they will voluntary join this project.

Probably right, Fixy Network is really a future platform to be used because its concept is about using the cryptocurrencies which I believe it can be possible. So hopefully, there will be more investors that will come to support this kind of platform.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Ofcourse is a good project i just hope it gets more investors as much as neccessary to be able to get the softcap and begin the work
Activity: 280
Keep those updates coming dear admin, this is what the community wants to know.For sure this will gather more investors because of the good news.

Hello.

We working on new announcement.
One more step will be done to night.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
With the right development of this project, I'm pretty sure it can get more investors that will support the project more! Good news = more successful Fixy Network!
Activity: 532
Activity: 322

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Merit: 101
The implementation of the project will be interesting not only to the current members of the crypto community, but also to those who are not already familiar with it

You are right, the target of this project is mostly newbies and people that are not aware about cryptocurrencies. I am hoping that many people will support this project.

Next update is done.

iOS released. Good work team!
Looking forward with you!
Fixy is a game changer under radar.
Great news! Did they also release a version for Android? Or they only release a version of iOS? I want to try the project but I have only Android smartphone.

they release both.
mvp videos are on website.
looks good, basic stuff but ready for otc functionality and advertising for ico's.
first step might be done and easy for this team.
i asked about the partners for gift cards on telegram, they will share names shortly with gift card demo
Activity: 238

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 224
The implementation of the project will be interesting not only to the current members of the crypto community, but also to those who are not already familiar with it

You are right, the target of this project is mostly newbies and people that are not aware about cryptocurrencies. I am hoping that many people will support this project.

Next update is done.

Great news! Did they also release a version for Android? Or they only release a version of iOS? I want to try the project but I have only Android smartphone.
They might soon launch it for Android, windows and all other possible system and also i think that several peoples will willingly participate into their platform which can proove a better future for the project.
Merit: 101

This would be popular if they have more promotion options. They could gather great numbers of investoes if they gonna advertise their project in youtube as many people are using the website.

Sure. DataDash or Ian Balina would hype this project.
But, this youtube guys are pretty arrogant.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

This would be popular if they have more promotion options. They could gather great numbers of investoes if they gonna advertise their project in youtube as many people are using the website.
Activity: 196

Next update is done.

Activity: 378
I believe that version of money we need to transact every that business is here! Fixy gets to fix that link!

That's right but the successes of the ICO stage depends also on the promotions of the team and how can they attract more investors to join the project. Will be good if they will launched a bounty campaigns.
Now it is unclear what is created in crypto. Daily there are several projects, reach tens so to break through on some tops become very difficult task, sometimes impossible.
It's good that there are many projects. The strongest survive and this is very good for ordinary users, I hope the project will be the best.
Pages:
Jump to: