Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlappyCoin - PoS Released - 6/29 - Need Counterparty Fork - 4btc - page 17. (Read 41368 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 260
FLAP wallet down on Cryptsy for maintenance.   Cry

Any idea what it behind this maintenance? This is quite often, right?

Cryptsy was on a 3.2.0 wallet until recently when they switched to 4.0.0.2.  Sending from Cryptsy to a 4.0.0.2 wallet worked for a short time after the upgrade before the FLAP wallet went into maintenance mode.  Around the same time it seems like the 3.2.0 version wallet has been making a comeback on the network based on the stats at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flap/#!network

Confusing.  FLAP FLAP FLAP?

[EDIT] Maybe I'm reading the numbers wrong?

No, i think you're reading the numbers right. I have no idea why more ppl are getting on 3.2. We've put out on twitter and facebook to upgrade to 4.0.0.2. I'm pretty sure those wallets will not be working properly come block 700,000.

Crypsty is on 4.0.0.2 as are most of the big wallets, so i think we'll be ok.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
FLAP wallet down on Cryptsy for maintenance.   Cry

Cryptsy was on a 3.2.0 wallet until recently when they switched to 4.0.0.2.  Sending from Cryptsy to a 4.0.0.2 wallet worked for a short time after the upgrade before the FLAP wallet went into maintenance mode.  Around the same time it seems like the 3.2.0 version wallet has been making a comeback on the network based on the stats at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flap/#!network

Confusing.  FLAP FLAP FLAP?

[EDIT] Maybe I'm reading the numbers wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
FLAP wallet down on Cryptsy for maintenance.   Cry

Receiving another Mac crash on another version of the OS with flappy 4.0.0.2.  The old flappycoin folder has been removed but the application still crashes on startup.  Sad

can you give a little more information on this issue? did it just crash randomly or?

So far I have 1 of 3 systems working.  I'll work on PMing you crash logs so you can evaluate that there are no major overall FLAP issues.

Flapping with 1 wing is tough.   Shocked

Cheesy

are all of your systems mac?

Yes, the systems I am referring to here are all Mac.  The 2 versions having issues could be considered legacy OS versions at this point I suppose.  Sooooo...low priority, ignore my post.  Carry on flapping.

FLAP FLAP FLAP.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Receiving another Mac crash on another version of the OS with flappy 4.0.0.2.  The old flappycoin folder has been removed but the application still crashes on startup.  Sad

can you give a little more information on this issue? did it just crash randomly or?

So far I have 1 of 3 systems working.  I'll work on PMing you crash logs so you can evaluate that there are no major overall FLAP issues.

Cheesy

are all of your systems mac?

Cheesy
legendary

FLAP wallet down on Cryptsy for maintenance.   Cry
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
Dear players of Dragon Knight,

The game name has been changed to prevent future problems. The new name is "Dragon Knights of Valeria".

Regards,
Anarchist
Flappy coming back eh? Cool, picking some up.

Be sure to stretch before any heavy lifting and lift with your knees.

Stay safe my friend.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Flappy coming back eh? Cool, picking some up.
Also, we're looking for someone to put a counterparty fork on FlappyCoin. 4 BTC
Cryptsy Confirmed on v4.0.0.2 and over 70% of the network on the new version as well!
Ppl STILL dumping on Cryptsy... If only they knew. Smiley
Woot Woot! 48% network is on 4.0.0.2 and i'm told cryptsy will be updating tonight!
legendary
there is a deserialization error with 4.0.0.2 that makes it crash if you dont remove the blockchain from earlier wallets and resync before it starts. thats why it does that (if you dont know what deserialization is dont worry, just resync and ull be fine)
4.0.0.2 is looking good!

We need to get all the nodes on it now. Lets get the word out! Flappy is headed towards PoS!!
Did you try deleting the block data and resyncing?

Success!

Nice wallet improvements.

FLAP FLAP FLAP.
Pages:
Jump to: