Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlappyCoin - PoS Released - 6/29 - Need Counterparty Fork - 4btc - page 19. (Read 41385 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
alright. well. you need to rebroadcast your transactions to the network because they were never packed into a block... but this wallet doesnt have an rpc command to do that... so i can code one up today. theres probably also some other small fixes i could make to have the wallet run better. i post something before i go to sleep tonight. i am updating a website right now so it probably wont be until a little later in the day

Any update on this? I tried a transaction to myself and it went through and went to send another sendmany command and it froze the transaction like the others.

No working wallet = people can't get their coins from DK or the faucet and its making me look bad as they aren't getting what I promised them.

i looked at it. and there wasnt anything wrong... im curious. if you do a sendtoaddress instead of a sendmany does it work?

edit: have you restarted your wallet since the tx sends that never went through?

I have restarted it multiple times. Something has to be wrong if the two transactions aren't confirming after 6 days and 2 days.

When I use sendmany to send coins to just 1 address it will go through, if there is more than 1 address it will freeze it and not send it.

Hopefully this error has a solution or I will have to remove FlappyCoin from my websites as I cannot sit here manually inserting 100 payments a day to people.

Activity: 651
Merit: 518
We're not even off the ground yet. The only reason the price is where it is now is because of me buying it up. And it's not in order to dump it, it's to distribute to new users.

I'm aware of all that, keeping my remaining 400 millions FLAP until we reach Moon.  Grin
Activity: 366
Merit: 260
We're not even off the ground yet. The only reason the price is where it is now is because of me buying it up. And it's not in order to dump it, it's to distribute to new users.
So you're the one dumping on cryptsy and pushing the price down?

Dumped some coins I bought for 1 to 5 Litoshi at Poloniex, why not take big profit? Correction would come sooner or later anyway so why wait and risk to make less money?
So you're the one dumping on cryptsy and pushing the price down?

alright. well. you need to rebroadcast your transactions to the network because they were never packed into a block... but this wallet doesnt have an rpc command to do that... so i can code one up today. theres probably also some other small fixes i could make to have the wallet run better. i post something before i go to sleep tonight. i am updating a website right now so it probably wont be until a little later in the day

Any update on this? I tried a transaction to myself and it went through and went to send another sendmany command and it froze the transaction like the others.

No working wallet = people can't get their coins from DK or the faucet and its making me look bad as they aren't getting what I promised them.

Wallet v4.0 has issue with too low fee when sending coins to 3rd-party (outside of wallet).

http://i.imgur.com/EnQgsgz.png

Both unconfirmed transactions are in mempool and were broadcasted to other nodes but I can't tell if other nodes accepted them or not.

http://i.imgur.com/oRR2R8B.png

Fix please.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

i looked at it. and there wasnt anything wrong... im curious. if you do a sendtoaddress instead of a sendmany does it work?

edit: have you restarted your wallet since the tx sends that never went through?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net

legendary
I managed to get it working.

Now why is there no "Stake:" under balance like every POS coin wallet ?
Like this:

thats purely a cosmetic thing. staking coins will just show up under unconfirmed for this wallet. i guess i could add the other category if you want. but i dont see why its needed
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I managed to get it working.

Now why is there no "Stake:" under balance like every POS coin wallet ?
Like this:
http://puu.sh/irOmU/fc83f63a8c.png
legendary
id first like to take a minute to LOL. when i get a PM from an account that has newbie status it warns me that the user is probably new and doesnt know anything. i appriciate that bct, nice.

to answer the actual question. im going to tell you to do some trivial stupid things.

if at any point the program works, you do not need to continue following the steps.

1. try running as admin
2 a) reboot then
   b)try normal
   c)try as admin
3) reinstall the c++ distributable (not sure which one it is for this bug)
4) if you are still having problems post again and give the following system specs:
-OS
-amount of RAM on the computer
-32 or 64 bit
-version of last FLAPPY wallet that worked (if any)
- have you ever run a coin wallet before
(if the answer to the previous question was yes)  <-- the questions below is because i am looking at possible problems with Locality of reference(principle of locality). if you dont know what that is, thats fine.
-what coins (name 2 or 3)
-do you run more than one coin at once

ive had this problem once before. a reboot fixed it for me
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I am getting an error when opening the wallet, I have the latest version 4.0 POS:
http://puu.sh/irEgC/1b0e23323a.jpg
Oh. Well then, there's really not a whole to worry about as long as mining pools are on v4.0, right? So transactions between 4.0 and 3.2 wallets should still work too?
legendary
Well, there's about 600,000,000 coins there so i feel for their users. Cryptsy is my biggest concern. The hold at least 6 billion coins.

What happens if they don't update in time? We have control of about 50% of the existing coins and are in v4.0 wallets as of right now.

oh. you should be able to trade still. once PoS kicks in only the PoS wallets will mint blocks. if an exchange is running 3.2 still. the transactions should still get packaged by a 4.0 wallet
Well, there's about 600,000,000 coins there so i feel for their users. Cryptsy is my biggest concern. The hold at least 6 billion coins.

What happens if they don't update in time? We have control of about 50% of the existing coins and are in v4.0 wallets as of right now.
legendary
you reallyyyy DONT want to trade on allcoin. Please stay away from that exchange.

i main dev for ECC, MWC, and SUPER.

allcoin refused to update thier ECC wallet (didnt respond to requests in chat or tickets) for about two months.

for those two months they staked on thier own private fork on an outdated wallet. once they upgraded and resynced this morning they then froze the wallet because he claims a lot of his coins were missing. i then had a brief conversation with the exchange owner this morning. at the end he decided he is going to not let anyone withdraw ECC (froze the wallet) and is going to delist it after i explained to him the coins he said were missing never existed because of the outdated wallet and the fact that they were all on a fork. he wanted me to send him coins to make up for the "missing" ones. i said i wont send him real coins for the fake ones he mined for 2 months on the fork and now everyone who traded on the exchange has stuck funds.
Hey guys, we need some help getting the exchanges over to the wallet

Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
AllCoin: https://allcoin.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Please submit support tickets so we can get this done ASAP!

I've already submitted 2 tickets to each, so lets FLAP!
Well, fuck me. Here I was trying to figure a way around some non-existent rules.
legendary
Wait a second... so i'm reading the GooglePlay developer program policies again, and i think i may have misunderstood something...

App purchases: Developers charging for apps and downloads from Google Play must do so by using Google Play's payment system.
In-app purchases:
Developers offering virtual goods or currencies within a game downloaded from Google Play must use Google Play's in-app billing service as the method of payment.
Developers offering additional content, services or functionality within another category of app downloaded from Google Play must use Google Play's in-app billing service as the method of payment, except:
where payment is primarily for physical goods or services (e.g., buying movie tickets, or buying a publication where the price also includes a hard copy subscription); or
where payment is for digital content or goods that may be consumed outside of the app itself (e.g., buying songs that can be played on other music players).

Does this mean users are allowed to import coins purchased else where and use them for in-game purchases?

if you provide them the option to do so, yes that is what it means
Wait a second... so i'm reading the GooglePlay developer program policies again, and i think i may have misunderstood something...

App purchases: Developers charging for apps and downloads from Google Play must do so by using Google Play's payment system.
In-app purchases:
Developers offering virtual goods or currencies within a game downloaded from Google Play must use Google Play's in-app billing service as the method of payment.
Developers offering additional content, services or functionality within another category of app downloaded from Google Play must use Google Play's in-app billing service as the method of payment, except:
where payment is primarily for physical goods or services (e.g., buying movie tickets, or buying a publication where the price also includes a hard copy subscription); or
where payment is for digital content or goods that may be consumed outside of the app itself (e.g., buying songs that can be played on other music players).

Does this mean users are allowed to import coins purchased else where and use them for in-game purchases?

Pages:
Jump to: