Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlappyCoin - PoS Released - 6/29 - Need Counterparty Fork - 4btc - page 27. (Read 41387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
We're going PoS.

Is there an expected time period for the upgrade to PoS?

I wish I could give you an eta right now, but so far things continue to be delayed. I had to fire the dev that I hired to work on the PoS code yesterday for his games and dishonesty. I'm not going to put up with that and am looking looking for another dev(s) for hire.

If you would like, send a PM to HYPERfuture about the PoS. He could possibly help you find a dev to implement PoS.
Activity: 366
Merit: 260
We're going PoS.

I wish I could give you an eta right now, but so far things continue to be delayed. I had to fire the dev that I hired to work on the PoS code yesterday for his games and dishonesty. I'm not going to put up with that and am looking looking for another dev(s) for hire.
legendary
We're going PoS.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FAP FAP FAP....

I mean... Flap flap flap
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Who decided to reduce this to 50? This venerable coin is finished. No one will mine it.
I don't care about any games or other crap, at 50 this thing is a 100 times from paying the electricity to generate it.
It is now a waste of time and electricity.
We have a solution for this in the works. Smiley
Activity: 463
.....aaand 50 block (2 orders of magnitude decrease) reward kicked in. Profitability down the drain, the network will come to a halt soon unless price skyrockets - like, two orders of magnitude.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1960
Dragon Knight, which offers FlappyCoin as a withdrawal option, is doing pretty well with over 200 players joining in a short period of time since launch. Drop on in and earn cryptos just for playing!

Flappy fans, join the FlapFar clan within the game.  We shall battle all pipes and win.  FLAP FLAP FLAP.   Wink
legendary
Dragon Knight, which offers FlappyCoin as a withdrawal option, is doing pretty well with over 200 players joining in a short period of time since launch. Drop on in and earn cryptos just for playing!
Activity: 295
no connections at all, dead coin again it seems

Try reinstalling a fresh wallet and using the nodes in the OP with it.
My wallet is running with 17 connections using the peers  in the OP.

And the explorer is up http://explorer.goflap.io
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
no connections at all, dead coin again it seems
legendary
Activity: 1330
Did you copy the list of nodes into peers.dat and put it in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Flappycoin ?

I did but didnt help. Still getting "No block source available"

Try using -rescan or -reindex you can use the cmd prompt or create a shortcut for flappycoin-qt.exe file, add -rescan to shortcut's Target field and then use shortcut to run wallet.If that doesnt work just backup your wallet and download a new wallet.

Backup your wallet before trying anything though and dump the private keys for ALL addresses you have used and keep them safe too so if all else fails you can download a new wallet and import the keys if wallet.dat gives any issues.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Did you copy the list of nodes into peers.dat and put it in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Flappycoin ?

I did but didnt help. Still getting "No block source available"
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Im having issues getting the wallet to sync. Any help ?
Activity: 409
Merit: 252
Nice! We're working on diGeoCache and Jalapeno, as well as moving Flappy to PoS. Are you currently in communication with the MoonCoin team?

How is mooncoin involved on this?  Thx
Activity: 980
I am nearing completion on my latest project. This project is an enhanced game version of the old Dragon Knight game. Build your own kingdom, fight other players, explore the map, complete quests.

Throughout the game you will receive Dragon Points. You can trade your Dragon Points in for crypto currencies and withdraw them to your wallet. Currently only MoonCoin and FlappyCoin is supported. Additional coins may be added in the future.

Adding in new equipment currently, expected public opening will possibly be within the next couple of weeks.

That's awesome! Do you have a separate thread for this or are you gonna post your updates here?

When it comes time to publicly launch the game I will make a new thread just for the game specifically. This will make it easier on me as there are multiple coins to choose from on the game.

Ahh okay, looking forward to it  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: