Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlappyCoin - PoS Released - 6/29 - Need Counterparty Fork - 4btc - page 28. (Read 41387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
I am nearing completion on my latest project. This project is an enhanced game version of the old Dragon Knight game. Build your own kingdom, fight other players, explore the map, complete quests.

Throughout the game you will receive Dragon Points. You can trade your Dragon Points in for crypto currencies and withdraw them to your wallet. Currently only MoonCoin and FlappyCoin is supported. Additional coins may be added in the future.

Adding in new equipment currently, expected public opening will possibly be within the next couple of weeks.

That's awesome! Do you have a separate thread for this or are you gonna post your updates here?

When it comes time to publicly launch the game I will make a new thread just for the game specifically. This will make it easier on me as there are multiple coins to choose from on the game.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
I am nearing completion on my latest project. This project is an enhanced game version of the old Dragon Knight game. Build your own kingdom, fight other players, explore the map, complete quests.

Throughout the game you will receive Dragon Points. You can trade your Dragon Points in for crypto currencies and withdraw them to your wallet. Currently only MoonCoin and FlappyCoin is supported. Additional coins may be added in the future.

Adding in new equipment currently, expected public opening will possibly be within the next couple of weeks.

That's awesome! Do you have a separate thread for this or are you gonna post your updates here?
Activity: 366
Nice! We're working on diGeoCache and Jalapeno, as well as moving Flappy to PoS. Are you currently in communication with the MoonCoin team?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net

No one wants the Flaps?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi,

We have had a flappycoin faucet running for last couple weeks. @MyFreeClams

http://www.myfreeclams.com/flappy
Yes i hit this every hr lol
Activity: 7
Hi,

We have had a flappycoin faucet running for last couple weeks. @MyFreeClams

http://www.myfreeclams.com/flappy
wow! Shit just got real Cheesy
as real as it will ever get! flappy to the moon!

Actually, it still has some more real to get. The next 6 months will progressively get more and more real, until it is, in fact, real.
as real as it will ever get! flappy to the moon!
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
What filling ? You mean the jalapeño llc?
Just registered Jalapeno Games, LLC, which we will be producing diGeoCache and the Jalapeno platform under.

Smiley

Wow man, is this really legit?  Flappy is gonna blow up if it is.

I mean, i think its legit. I'm actually waiting for the Texas Secretary of State office to respond to my filing, but i dont see any reason why it would be rejected.
Just registered Jalapeno Games, LLC, which we will be producing diGeoCache and the Jalapeno platform under.

Smiley

right? Shits cray cray im excited for the little flappy
Activity: 409
Merit: 252

Smiley

Smiley
pretty cool man! can wait to see
Pages:
Jump to: