Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlappyCoin - PoS Released - 6/29 - Need Counterparty Fork - 4btc - page 24. (Read 41387 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 260
Has a portion of the historical data been removed on Cryptsy?  When looking at ALL time period, it begins July 14.  The original coin launched Feb. 14.  I seem to remember Cryptsy having more historical data.

Trading started at SILK/BTC but after a week or so of no buying orders even at 1 Satoshi they moved market to SILK/LTC where price very quickly dropped to just few Litoshis.  Tongue

[EDIT] Rough specs will be 10% annual staking reducing 1% every 50k blocks to 1% indefinitely. Min stake 7 days, max 21 days.  PoS to start around 700k.

Min stake 7 days might innitially result in problems because it is very likely that there are not enough unspent inputs to generate enough blocks to have network running properly until new stakes become available. 1,440 blocks * 7 days = 10,080 unspent inputs required to maintain block time at 1 minute on average! There will probably be a long wait until new blocks. It would help if client could break staked unspent inputs into more than 2 outputs, to create more unspent inputs later and thus slowly correct block generation.

If anyone feels like staking this coin, withdraw your FLAP from exchanges now. If possible do it in more than 1 transaction (withdraw), the more of them the better.

unspent inputs like this? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flap/block.dws?663222.htm

lately there have been a TON like this

cryptsy withdraws are being limited because of so many inputs.

cryptsy does stake thier coins which is why if you withdraw from them you see inputs like this. so if cryptsy has a large amount of Flappy the week minimum wont hurt the chain at all. as for the splitting after every stake. PoS already does this by default

It is unclear why Cryptsy are spamming the blockchain with massive transactions like the one linked above. First of all, FLAP is still not PoS and the idea that Cryptsy are ahead of time (wallet update) is simply silly (they are always lagging when it comes to wallet updates or any other activity on the scene) but even if it is it would make no sense to send roughly 25,000 coins from hundreds of addresses instead of sending just recent deposits, starting with the latest one. All that if Cryptsy are actualy staking which I think is not true.

As for PoS wallets splitting input into muliple outputs it is true but just 2 outputs might be too little to elegantly fix eventual issue with block generation. If at the time FLAP switches to PoS there are 1,000 unspent inputs that are stake-ready, splitting those into just 2,000 outputs will not help much because 10,080 stake-ready inputs are needed in 7 days period to have network running smoothly.

It seems one may have exhausted the last large deposit input at this block. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flap/block.dws?651995.htm.
Activity: 651
Merit: 518
Has a portion of the historical data been removed on Cryptsy?  When looking at ALL time period, it begins July 14.  The original coin launched Feb. 14.  I seem to remember Cryptsy having more historical data.

Trading started at SILK/BTC but after a week or so of no buying orders even at 1 Satoshi they moved market to SILK/LTC where price very quickly dropped to just few Litoshis.  Tongue

[EDIT] Rough specs will be 10% annual staking reducing 1% every 50k blocks to 1% indefinitely. Min stake 7 days, max 21 days.  PoS to start around 700k.

Min stake 7 days might innitially result in problems because it is very likely that there are not enough unspent inputs to generate enough blocks to have network running properly until new stakes become available. 1,440 blocks * 7 days = 10,080 unspent inputs required to maintain block time at 1 minute on average! There will probably be a long wait until new blocks. It would help if client could break staked unspent inputs into more than 2 outputs, to create more unspent inputs later and thus slowly correct block generation.

If anyone feels like staking this coin, withdraw your FLAP from exchanges now. If possible do it in more than 1 transaction (withdraw), the more of them the better.

unspent inputs like this? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flap/block.dws?663222.htm

cryptsy does stake thier coins which is why if you withdraw from them you see inputs like this. so if cryptsy has a large amount of Flappy the week minimum wont hurt the chain at all. as for the splitting after every stake. PoS already does this by default

It is unclear why Cryptsy are spamming the blockchain with massive transactions like the one linked above. First of all, FLAP is still not PoS and the idea that Cryptsy are ahead of time (wallet update) is simply silly (they are always lagging when it comes to wallet updates or any other activity on the scene) but even if it is it would make no sense to send roughly 25,000 coins from hundreds of addresses instead of sending just recent deposits, starting with the latest one. All that if Cryptsy are actualy staking which I think is not true.

As for PoS wallets splitting input into multiple outputs it is true but just 2 outputs might be too little to elegantly fix eventual issue with block generation. If at the time FLAP switches to PoS there are 1,000 unspent inputs that are stake-ready, splitting those into just 2,000 outputs will not help much because 10,080 stake-ready inputs are needed in 7 days period to have network running smoothly.

Cryptsy has an estimated 7-9 billion coins currently, so that's not a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1960

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

But based on all the nput transactions, there's  TON of tx fees being rewarded

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flap/#!overview
Its been on Cryptsy for over a year now

Cryptsy LTC https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/FLAP_LTC
Cryptsy XRP https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/FLAP_XRP
Allcoin LTC https://www.allcoin.com/trade/FLAP_LTC

Its still mineable but only 50 FLAP/block. There's plenty on the exchanges though.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
[EDIT] Rough specs will be 10% annual staking reducing 1% every 50k blocks to 1% indefinitely. Min stake 7 days, max 21 days.  PoS to start around 700k.

Sounds good. Is it still mineable or POS only? Is it on any exchanges yet?

Vegas
[EDIT] Rough specs will be 10% annual staking reducing 1% every 50k blocks to 1% indefinitely. Min stake 7 days, max 21 days.  PoS to start around 700k.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ive looked on OP and last few pages and dont see any specifications on POS. Is flappy still mineable? I seem to remember it was scrypt last time. That still true? Is it on any exchanges? Many of the old coins are coming alive again and its exciting. Ive been posting articles about this on my site www.bitcoinlasvegas.net and would like to get the word out about the new flappy coin specs.

Vegas
PoS wallet is almost done!! Look for a release in the next few days!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Dear players of Dragon Knight,

The following changes have been made to the game,

1. Changed domain name from http://cryptodatabase.net/dk to http://dknight2.com. All old urls should redirect to the new one automatically
2. Implemented Sponsor system for coins in game, details below
3. Some minor changes were also made

Sponsor System

1. Coin listings in game are based off of each coins worth. The coin that has the highest sponsor is listed first in bold with a dark transparent background to make it stand out. They are preset as the initial withdrawal option. They are also listed in order on my main website as well.

2. Future in-game announcements and outside forum posts will have "Dragon Knight is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, coinname" tagged onto the bottom of each mass mail and forum post.

3. Every month a tweet will be sent out with something like "DKnight.ml - Get paid #1Sponsor and other cryptocurrencies to play!" and pinned to the top. If the sponsor ranks change during the month then a new tweet will be sent with the new #1 sponsor listed.

4. Once a month a mass mail will be sent in game detailing information regarding the #1 sponsored coin. Information preferably provided by the sponsor so it can be as accurate as possible.

Current top 3 sponsors are, HYPER, HTML5, and GP

*Dragon Knight is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, HYPER
Looking for community input on an asset layer to implement.

Counterparty vs Colored Coins vs Open Assets.

Thoughts?

I'm quite familiar with Counterparty.  They've built a great platform that is used by quite a few crypto nerds and their people have been directly involved in NYC bitcoin meetups.  LTBcoin seems to have gotten a great start there along with countless other tokens.  I'm not near as familiar with the other two.

I too am leaning towards counterparty. We want to develop the Jalapeno Platform in a way that we can give 3rd party devs an API that they can create their own Flappy-based assets and use Flappycoins in-game at a tremendously lower cost vs bitcoin/counterparty.

Did one of the lead counterparty devs quit a while back? Is the development still going strong without him? I'd go with counterparty if its still got a strong dev team.

The devs that went to Overstock recently left Overstock but continuing development for Counterparty. http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/counterparty-developers-leave-overstocks-medici-project-xcp-price-falls-another-35/
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Thoughts?

I'm quite familiar with Counterparty.  They've built a great platform that is used by quite a few crypto nerds and their people have been directly involved in NYC bitcoin meetups.  LTBcoin seems to have gotten a great start there along with countless other tokens.  I'm not near as familiar with the other two.

I too am leaning towards counterparty. We want to develop the Jalapeno Platform in a way that we can give 3rd party devs an API that they can create their own Flappy-based assets and use Flappycoins in-game at a tremendously lower cost vs bitcoin/counterparty.

Did one of the lead counterparty devs quit a while back? Is the development still going strong without him? I'd go with counterparty if its still got a strong dev team.

Thoughts?

legendary
Activity: 1960

Thoughts?

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Dear players of Dragon Knight,

The following changes have been made to the game,

1. Integrated HYPER and GP even further into the game
2. Changed the withdrawal system pertaining to HYPER and GP
3. Added ability to buy/sell all resources for Gold/HYPER/GP in the kingdoms Resource Market
4. Added chance to find HYPER and GP while exploring
5. Added ability to exchange DP for GP and HYPER that can be held on your character
6. Added ability to use GP and HYPER to heal in the Town Inn
7. Added ability to deposit GP and HYPER into your account balance

There will be more ways to use HYPER and GP in the game in the future upcoming updates, so stay tuned!

*Dragon Knight is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, HYPER

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: