Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 52. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 03:40:45 PM
Positive thinking encourages good work. Think better, one day everything will pump. That day is in the near future. Stay calm and hold on.
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 03:29:02 PM
just tested again the transaction speed today & i have to say that the confirmations of every transaction are super fast. Really Impressive speed and the transaction fee is also so much lower.

Yeah the transactions are less than 1.5 seconds most times. Even 0.9 seconds we have seen. This is necessary for the coin to survive in the real world.
really it has amazed me specially. sometimes t think, why this speedy coin had gone underground in talk beyond the flow of crypto!!! it has good future if it will be used in proper way.

Well they are always hard at work so thats why a million people havent heard about them, once testnet and mainnet is done things will boom or even before
August 19, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

I believe crypto in the long run, and even though the market is falling, but I still think positively the market will be able to rise again. I just need patience and wait for the market to be healthy again. This is just a market game, and I don't want to lose by selling low.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
August 19, 2018, 05:06:03 AM
just tested again the transaction speed today & i have to say that the confirmations of every transaction are super fast. Really Impressive speed and the transaction fee is also so much lower.

Yeah the transactions are less than 1.5 seconds most times. Even 0.9 seconds we have seen. This is necessary for the coin to survive in the real world.
really it has amazed me specially. sometimes t think, why this speedy coin had gone underground in talk beyond the flow of crypto!!! it has good future if it will be used in proper way.
August 19, 2018, 03:07:18 AM
I believe that in a year or two FLASH will be in the top 5 coins simply because it will take over the real world remittance transactions for microtransactions.
I also believe that flash will be ranked top in stock, they move stable, and also have the opportunity to continue to grow.

sounds about right, once they keep working the price will take care of itself
August 19, 2018, 02:30:55 AM
Can't deny we all are interested in money. but besides that i'm interested in technologies too and it's so easy to transfer money using this one

Eventually fiat will be worthless and with flash and barter u would not need fiat again since u can live off of crypto
Activity: 56
August 19, 2018, 12:41:24 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
August 18, 2018, 11:48:00 PM
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
August 18, 2018, 11:42:05 PM
I believe that in a year or two FLASH will be in the top 5 coins simply because it will take over the real world remittance transactions for microtransactions.
I also believe that flash will be ranked top in stock, they move stable, and also have the opportunity to continue to grow.
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 11:24:29 PM
The whole market is flooded with vaporware companies.. Companies that didnt even need a token made one to get funding. Once the fire settles down only the solid projects will be left standing
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 11:09:55 PM
Where can I find out more about technology?

Check out the main site:

www.flashcoin.io

you can read more about it there and the whitepaper is here:

https://www.flashcoin.io/docs/FLASHWhitepaper.pdf

You can also join the discord/telegram channel and the developers/staff will answer any questions you have
Activity: 57
August 18, 2018, 10:59:38 PM
I think short term price is irrelevant its just like the dotcom, the initial sites crashed and the one that kept working is the richest in the world now
August 18, 2018, 10:24:40 PM
if you are a person who believes in the potential of bitcoin as a future money
then don't mind in the short term just focus on the long term
August 18, 2018, 10:11:48 PM
Activity: 66
August 18, 2018, 09:15:58 PM
Is now a good time to buy more flash or does anyone thing it will dip?

I would say yes if you are planning to hold long term. When prices reaches 1$ then a few sats will not matter
Activity: 20
August 18, 2018, 08:47:20 PM
Is now a good time to buy more flash or does anyone thing it will dip?
August 18, 2018, 08:23:41 PM
Looks like the market has been pretty stable for the last few days.. Always the calm before the storm  Cool

Well what I noticed is when all the TA gurus say something is going to happen the opposite tends to happen because the whales also know what the TA people will do so they rekt them with longs/short
August 18, 2018, 08:04:20 PM
Looks like the market has been pretty stable for the last few days.. Always the calm before the storm  Cool
August 18, 2018, 07:03:21 PM
I think similarly, bitcoin should see at least one more dip and after a long wait, we can see another bull run.. But when bitcoin stays stable, there are altcoin parties.. Everyone can benefit of it.
August 18, 2018, 06:43:33 PM
I'm also supporting long term trading and investment for a newbie. Because it will become more profitable for you.But short time trade is better for a experience traders or investor.

you're right, but it's not easy to recognize everyone here. the scattered fud makes them scared and do panic sell, and in a few moments the value of bitcoin rapidly going down...
Pages:
Jump to: