Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 7. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 01:22:30 PM
Distributed exchanges are the way forward, the experienced people will want to control their own Private keys and the new people will most likely use the centralized ones
Activity: 84
September 24, 2018, 03:44:03 AM
Good to see Randy is really excited about HOARD, i definitely made sure and vote! Would love to see flash on there

HOARD is a great project because Decentralized Exchanges are the future and are necessary for a truly decentralized crypto environment as well as preventing scams from centralized exchanges since you have full control of ur private keys

Many people share the same opinion after recent scares about ownership of big exchanges like hit*** and hackings. Its kinda scary knowing that your money could go missing and no one is held accountable
Activity: 5
September 24, 2018, 01:02:47 AM
Good to see Randy is really excited about HOARD, i definitely made sure and vote! Would love to see flash on there

HOARD is a great project because Decentralized Exchanges are the future and are necessary for a truly decentralized crypto environment as well as preventing scams from centralized exchanges since you have full control of ur private keys
September 24, 2018, 12:01:59 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 11:11:30 PM
I will definitely have to tell some friends about this wallet, i think once they see it they will be interested in the project and buy the coin inadvertently .

Thats how the project spreads, by bringing a product that people will actually use and makes their life easier. I think FLASH is ahead of the head catering to that niche
Activity: 65
September 23, 2018, 10:04:06 PM
I will definitely have to tell some friends about this wallet, i think once they see it they will be interested in the project and buy the coin inadvertently .
September 23, 2018, 09:39:25 PM
Market looks like its recovering and there is a huge buy wall at 90 sat on topia so that means a lot of people want to get into FLASH, pretty good weekend if I do say so myself
Activity: 57
September 23, 2018, 08:49:56 PM
One of the most easiest to use software ive ever encountered. Before this i had no clue how to use a wallet and that limited my ability to invest because i was lazy to learn, ty for this  Roll Eyes
September 23, 2018, 08:30:16 PM
Do you have to make a new wallet to use the iOS/Android wallet or is it the same as the web wallet?

U use the same credentials for your FWW as the android/ios or you can make a wallet in the app itself
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 08:20:06 PM
Do you have to make a new wallet to use the iOS/Android wallet or is it the same as the web wallet?
Activity: 24
September 23, 2018, 07:53:03 PM
Wallet works great and smooth with the new erc20 tokens!!! its the go to for all tokens and coin storage, way safer than an exchange
September 23, 2018, 06:33:20 PM
Will there be a commission with the Human ATM or does the person who is doing it set their own profit margins?

Not sure since there hasnt been much info about it, im sure there is a good profit model to make doing it worthwhile. I think the point of it is to get people the liberty of being their own business
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 03:05:36 PM
Will there be a commission with the Human ATM or does the person who is doing it set their own profit margins?
September 23, 2018, 03:32:36 AM
FLASH just keeps evolving, great job sticking to the roadmap even with no slush fund. It means that the devs actually believe in the project long term

good stuff team keep the updates coming, i personally feel better seeing constant updates and announcements than teams who keep everything private and u cant even reach out to them
Activity: 57
September 23, 2018, 02:32:43 AM
FLASH just keeps evolving, great job sticking to the roadmap even with no slush fund. It means that the devs actually believe in the project long term
September 23, 2018, 12:33:38 AM
Good job affiliating with Anabell and Randy. They have a lot to bring to the table and help with the project
Activity: 37
September 22, 2018, 09:37:06 PM
The upcoming months will be different for crypto, i think flash will be one of the few coins that survive because people actually use it for real life and not just vaporware on the internet that solves no problem  Undecided
Activity: 66
September 22, 2018, 08:39:42 PM
Yes there are a lot of coins which are fast (none of which are decentralized with DPOW) like flash but i dont see any of them taking as much interest with the usability and real life integration as FLASH. you guys definitely have them beat in that department
September 22, 2018, 08:32:09 PM
Dont see any use for anymore high price exchanges when exchange is built into wallet with Human ATM also, would make a opportunity for people to do stuff like that as a job
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 07:30:05 PM
The fact that the web wallet can store so many coins now will make it basically an exchange of sort when the swap bot and built in exchange comes in. I think a lot of people will learn of FLASH because of that
Pages:
Jump to: