Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 8. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

Sweet! Been waiting for this for a while, now you dont need to store your coins on exchanges or a million different QT wallets
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
September 22, 2018, 03:47:03 PM
Activity: 84
September 22, 2018, 02:24:15 PM
proud to have found this community definitely enjoy seeing theyve found their niche with the real world transactions and now that they are rewarding for making links with real world businesses that will be huge
Activity: 57
September 22, 2018, 04:02:18 AM
For the hispanic readers
http://anahilarski.com/actualizaciones-criptomoneda-flashcoin/

Really good article from Anabelle, looking forward to a lot more great things from them. You can see how dedicated they really are from just rejoining the project days ago
Activity: 65
September 22, 2018, 03:32:53 AM
Any plans for FLASH to make any partnerships with something like Twitch or Youtube, I think flash could be good for donations on those sites since the speed would make it easy to handle and  the fees would be practically nothing since no chargebacks

Anyone can reach out to them and see if they are interested in listing it, FLASH is a community coin so there is no "leader" or "deal maker"
Activity: 70
September 22, 2018, 03:14:02 AM
Any plans for FLASH to make any partnerships with something like Twitch or Youtube, I think flash could be good for donations on those sites since the speed would make it easy to handle and  the fees would be practically nothing since no chargebacks
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 02:48:14 AM
What will the reward for the Delgates? Also how do you get selected

Did you read the whitepaper I think it goes into details but I think there is a voting process for most them and some are permanent. But the temporary get cycled through every 30 days. There is a pool of 12M FLASH to start for the year and that will be divided among the pools so basically its around 30K FLASH per day divided by 151 people at a specified ratio
Activity: 24
September 22, 2018, 02:32:07 AM
What will the reward for the Delgates? Also how do you get selected
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 01:34:58 AM
Seeing all this bullish action with ripple makes me think that the bull market has officially started since it has been in accumulation for a while just like FLASH so in a few days/weeks I can expect a turn around with FLASH as well. The market is so unpredictable and all it takes is one juicy news story for price to sky rocket
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 11:15:56 PM
Havent seen this much action on twitter for a while, first time im actually seeing FLASH on a lot of peoples retweets. Good job guys , keep giving them the pressure !  Cool
Activity: 65
September 21, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

Woah! Randy is back on the project, I love that guy hes smart. If hes on the project then that shows he has a lot of confidence it it. Him and Anabell do great podcasts
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
September 21, 2018, 05:58:45 PM
Activity: 84
September 21, 2018, 04:12:53 PM
Glad to see that this coin is looking to spread the coins use to remote regions in Ghana and Venezuela and not just the mainly targeted cities. Everyone in the world transacts and these people recognize that. Great job flash
September 21, 2018, 01:53:35 PM
It will be interesting to see the Delegate nodes in operation when the mainnet is release, i am hoping it is not delayed and can be released by the end of the year. That would lock away a good portion of coins like DASH
Activity: 66
September 21, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
The technical strength of FLASH project is excellent, investors can consider allocating a certain position, the long-term development prospects of FLASH coins worth investors looking forward to

True, FLASH will do good in the long term, maybe 2019 or earliar because its focusing primarily on making something that people will use rather than just rushing to be on exchanges with a half finished product
Activity: 322
September 21, 2018, 05:15:33 AM
The technical strength of FLASH project is excellent, investors can consider allocating a certain position, the long-term development prospects of FLASH coins worth investors looking forward to
Activity: 5
September 21, 2018, 04:27:31 AM
Coin just needs to increase its awareness and let more people know about it and it can go far. A lot of people would use it day to day instead of paypal or credit card once they know about it. Then exchanges like binance will rush to list this for free just like ltc or btc
Activity: 140
September 21, 2018, 03:55:17 AM
Carded for Q3:

Launch of Remittance
Adding new features to Remittance
Regional Exchanges partnership and allow FIAT deposits and withdrawals
Mainnet Launch of FLASH DPOW and GovNodes

Might be a bit delayed but Q4 starts October 1st so thats not too bad so the DPOW voting system isnt active yet. When it is flash will be 100% decentralized.

Will the new delegate node system be active as soon as the testnet is live? Or was the wallet update recently done already the upgrade to the testnet?
Activity: 70
September 21, 2018, 02:59:25 AM
Will the new delegate node system be active as soon as the testnet is live? Or was the wallet update recently done already the upgrade to the testnet?
September 21, 2018, 02:21:09 AM
FLASH is a great idea project. The features that FLASH offers are great for the user. In particular, FLASH is legally compliant by local authorities ... Will this be advantageous or difficult when the project develops worldwide?

FLASH is a community coin and not a security (there was no ICO) just like BTC so it cannot be regulated since there was no money paid at the start of the project to obtain coins. So just like BTC it is safe from the SEC and doesnt need any approval from anyone
Pages:
Jump to: