Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 11. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 04:11:32 AM
On another note, has there been any news/talk of the Human ATM which was supposed to be released in Q3/Q4?

Yes in the previous interview chris said there was tests with it in venezuela so it shud be released publicly soon i guess

I liked this interview, Wendy is a great interviewer you gotta watch this if you liked the previous Q&A with Chris. He talks about the HTM a bit here also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbfQqjUTikI

Thanks for the share, great video. Chris really does understand the crypto space better than most people especially realizing that Decentralized exchanges are the way forward. Crypto was never meant to be centralized and thats exactly what those big exchanges are making it. Excited for the future of flash
Activity: 37
September 18, 2018, 03:39:54 AM
On another note, has there been any news/talk of the Human ATM which was supposed to be released in Q3/Q4?

Yes in the previous interview chris said there was tests with it in venezuela so it shud be released publicly soon i guess

I liked this interview, Wendy is a great interviewer you gotta watch this if you liked the previous Q&A with Chris. He talks about the HTM a bit here also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbfQqjUTikI
Activity: 65
September 18, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

Activity: 24
September 18, 2018, 02:59:09 AM
Activity: 84
September 18, 2018, 02:09:32 AM
If  you really take the time to compare FLASH to other coins its really night and day, people think its just a fast coin but really it is a new age coin. The fact that it will be decentralized and hundreds of times faster than LTC (which was ltc initial goal) says a lot.
Activity: 70
September 18, 2018, 01:45:28 AM
Idk what everyone elses reason for investing into FLASH but all I can say is there is pretty much no other coin I see other there that I think will do anything as useful for mankind as Bitcoin has or used as much, besides FLASH. I think it really has a place in the industry it just needs more attention
Activity: 24
September 18, 2018, 01:31:55 AM
I see this as the calm before the storm, there is no reason for flash to be this low than someone suppressing the price to accumulate. If you look at the graphs its easy to tell that.
Activity: 57
September 18, 2018, 01:06:20 AM
Is there still plans to have the internal crypto swap function in the Flash web wallet? That will be epic tbh when its out

its called the swap bot n yea shud be out in q4 with mainnet
Activity: 66
September 17, 2018, 11:19:36 PM
The price looks fine to me, its normal for there to be corrections in the accumulation phase, the next phase is profit release (pump). If you look at the charts, FLASH has only been out for around a year and the price is 2.5x more than last year at this time
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 10:02:04 PM
Nice project, I think I'll follow along just to see how you go, best of luck

Yeah pretty much all there is to do is sit back and be patient and help the cause, there is always activity in the FLASH discord so basically participating to help the  community will only make the project better. The devs are always working so that is motivating I guess
Activity: 19
September 17, 2018, 06:50:41 PM
This is the only project that is decentralized that I see where the devs are so focused on the project even in a bear market and are doing it for free.
Yes, they are doing a great job for this project. the dev team is working hard to achieve their target in order to promote and develop the projects that have been decentralized so that it can be realize.

I think the project is good because everytime i join the discord and i message the devs with any questions they always reply. I like the attention that you get from FLASH being a community coin. Everyone just needs to do their part now and introduce it to people, its basically how Litecoin was when it started
Activity: 29
September 17, 2018, 06:16:36 PM
Nice project, I think I'll follow along just to see how you go, best of luck
Activity: 76
September 17, 2018, 06:15:53 PM
This is the only project that is decentralized that I see where the devs are so focused on the project even in a bear market and are doing it for free.
Yes, they are doing a great job for this project. the dev team is working hard to achieve their target in order to promote and develop the projects that have been decentralized so that it can be realize.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 05:58:40 PM
Once FLASH gets more adoption it is fairly easy for the price to reach .50$-1$, if you look at the books you will see that a simple demand of 1-2M$ would send the price to upwards of .20$ easily
I like FTI they are well suited partner for FLASH because they play the long game and look for use cases rather than just a cash grab. That sits well in my mind knowing that bringing use first forces value rise.
Activity: 66
September 17, 2018, 05:45:26 PM
Once FLASH gets more adoption it is fairly easy for the price to reach .50$-1$, if you look at the books you will see that a simple demand of 1-2M$ would send the price to upwards of .20$ easily
September 17, 2018, 05:22:25 PM
My investments that I made in the winter brought me about 70% of losses at the moment and I do not really need to sell my crypto currency right now. You only lose if you sell, now is just time to buy more to lower your dollar cost average.
Activity: 57
September 17, 2018, 05:10:46 PM
I think that now it is a good time to buy a lot of flash because the price is low and it is going to become high soon. Now you have a chance to save money and then later you will earn much more
September 17, 2018, 04:40:27 PM
The most successful traders and investors in the world have made and lost obscene amounts of money, it’s all part of the learning process, count ourselves fortunate to have these experiences that most people don’t, it is what will seperate us from the majority in the next bull run and ultimately lead towards our own success in the space.
September 17, 2018, 04:28:35 PM
I recommend to have an accurate plan for everything you do... This may really protect you from the unwanted losses, maybe that's the most important thing in crypto investing.

This market is too unpredictable, thats why i just buy something i believe in and set it aside and forget about it, because you cant really do much more. With FLASH i just read about it and see how active the community is and that was good for me.
September 17, 2018, 03:20:01 PM
I recommend to have an accurate plan for everything you do... This may really protect you from the unwanted losses, maybe that's the most important thing in crypto investing.
Pages:
Jump to: